rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#421 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:22 am

kenzu38 wrote:Hey, rock. Just found out logging in from one account to another doesn't always work for me. Sometimes, I get an error saying I need the secondary password and the char couldn't login so my script gets stuck.

So can you tell me what might be causing this? Is it server lag or something? Or server security protocol perhaps?

Can you suggest some possible remedy or even a complete solution to this?

Thanks.
I thought I had replied to this, guess not.
If the secondary passwords are different between accounts you can get the error saying the password is wrong, no idea why but that is just the way it is.
Could be a game issue or an addon issue using the same secondary password as previous account.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#422 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:39 am

All my accounts, at least on the same server, have the same secondary password so I wouldn't be able to test or debug this.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#423 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:54 pm

I had a quick look at the addonb code and it looks like it "should" be using the passwrods as stated in the files, not sure how I can test it as you can't even get game to do prints while at log in screen. Might just have to set the password used as a global and make up a function in the addon that will print the value when called.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

lisa

#424 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:36 pm

yup I can confirm it, uses same sec password as previous login.

Code: Select all

local function CheckSecondaryPass()
		for i = 1, 65 do
			if CustomSecondaryPass["Account"..i].ID == LogID then 
				__logll = CustomSecondaryPass["Account"..i].SecondaryPassword
				return CustomSecondaryPass["Account"..i].SecondaryPassword 
			end
		end
		return
	end
then once logged in

/script SendSystemChat(__logll)
it printed the same password each time I logged in even though the second time should have been a different password. So there is the issue, somewhere in how it uses the sec password.

--=== Added ===--
I did a little more testing and it seems weird, that global I added only seems to have a value when Account1 is logged in and it stays that value no matter what.
My first test I logged Account1 and it printed that pass, then I logged account (diff pass) and the global still printed value of Account1 pass.

Second test I did a new client and logged in Account4 and the global was nil, I logged in Account3, global still nil, logged in Account1 and global had value of Account1 pass.

I'll need to do more testing obviously but things just seem weird because it does actually log in to all accounts when it's a fresh client so it must be getting the password to use at some stage.

rock5

#425 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 am

If I remember correctly, we had a lot of trouble with the secondary password always being called even though we put code in to do it automatically. Then someone, don't remember who, figured out a way to directly log into another account somehow bypassing the secondary password. It's possible the bypassing of the password only works if the password is the same as was used to log in.

The problems you are experiencing might be because it is bypassing the secondary password check or it's just not asking for the secondary password. I think some servers don't ask for it all the time.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#426 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:46 am

pretty sure Aus askes for secondary all the time.

I changed secondary pass to be wrong for Account1 and started new client, it said pass was wrong, so it deff uses the pass in the file for Account1. The global also printed the incorrect password, which is what I expected.

rock5

#427 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 am

lisa wrote:it printed the same password each time I logged in even though the second time should have been a different password.
I think this means that logID didn't change.

lisa

#428 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:54 am

Hmm I assumed that the logId would need to be correct if it is logging into a different account with the corrent account name and first password. Then I thought well maybe since they are all in different files it might not be updating it in the sec password file.

It's such a pain not being able to just do prints everywhere to troubleshoot the issue =(

rock5

#429 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:04 am

This is the code I used so I could check if the function was called and check the value of LogID.

for i = 1, 65 do
			if __count == nil then __count = 0 end
			__count=__count+1
			__log = {__count,LogID,CustomSecondaryPass["Account"..i].SecondaryPassword}
			return CustomSecondaryPass["Account"..i].SecondaryPassword end
		end
		return
	end
After changing character with a ChangeChar command the count incremented so it did use the function and the LogId was correct. Also if the password is wrong for the account I'm switching to then it fails to log in.

To me it looks like it's working fine.
lisa wrote:It's such a pain not being able to just do prints everywhere to troubleshoot the issue =(
I was going to mention this before but now I definitely will. You could set up a mini logging function eg.

if mylog == nil then mylog = {} end
function _log(...)
    table.insert(mylog,{...})
end
Then you can add _log commands anywhere you want.

_log("the first var",var1)
_log("second groups of vars", var1,var2,var3)
If you need a print command that prints tables let me know, I got one.

lisa

#430 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 am

So who wrote this?

logindialog.lua

line 366

function LoginDialog_Show(which, text, data)
line 621

function LoginDialog_Show(which, text, data)
Why have 2 functions with the exact same name, I know why, to confuse me lol

I just tested with this

SendSystemChat(LogID)
SendSystemChat(__logll)
LogId updated after changing accounts but the logll was still the first Accounts password.

I also noticed if you don't log into a character and then go back and log in next account it doesn't get the error of password incorrect.

rock5

#431 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 am

If you scroll up a bit you will see

--==========================================--
--== Fast login added and moded functions ==--
Everything below that are the fast login functions. Either replacing the originals or new functions. I decided it was easier to keep track of the changes this way.
lisa wrote:LogId updated after changing accounts but the logll was still the first Accounts password.
Maybe LogID is being updated after that point? If you record LogID at that point then you can be sure.

lisa

#432 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:44 am

yup logID wasn't updated, so there is your issue.

for i = 1, 65 do
				__logll = CustomSecondaryPass["Account"..i].SecondaryPassword
				__logID = LogID
				return CustomSecondaryPass["Account"..i].SecondaryPassword 
			end
		end
		return
	end

SendSystemChat(__logID)
SendSystemChat(__logll)
logged in acc 4, then logged in account 2 and it printed 4

rock5

#433 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 am

So how are you changing character? Because ChangeChar updates LogID before it disconnects to relog. And ChangeChar was working for me. I know manually changing character can cause it to ask for the secondary password. Is that what you guys are talking about?

lisa

#434 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:05 am

rock5 wrote: I know manually changing character can cause it to ask for the secondary password.
Yup, the onclick should update ID though because that is working, just seems like the pass function is done before the onclick. Which makes no sence to me.

rock5

#435 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:13 am

I've nailed it, and with just a few lines of code.

function Logout()
	DisconnectFromServer()
end
Something about logging off with a DisconnectFromServer() makes the logging back in work. Or maybe there is something in the logout function that screws it up and by bypassing it we avoid the problem.

Not sure why, but it works.

rock5

#436 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 am

Updated fastlogin to version 3.1. Now it doesn't ask for a secondary password when changing accounts manually. And as an added bonus, when going to the character selection screen manually, it doesn't wait 10s any more.

Ego95

#437 Post by Ego95 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Lol rock, today I thought my RoM was broken, when the 10 seconds countdown didn't appear after pressing "back to the character selection", but it was just a bonus of the new version. Nice :D

AlterEgo95

raider4ever

#438 Post by raider4ever » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi there thank you for this great mod

I have a problem when i return to char select screen i get nothing as in none of my characters show

rock5

#439 Post by rock5 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

For me that only happens on rom4u. I tried a few things to fix it but nothing worked. Just back out to the login screen and log back in. Better that than having it always ask for a secondary password when changing accounts.

Bot_romka

#440 Post by Bot_romka » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Little modified version fastLogin addon - Loginxml v3.1

Added function for Delete All Characters on accaunt.
Hold Shift and click Delete button for open ["DELETE_ALL_CHARACTERS"] dialog.

_Delete old version. new in next my massage in next page.
Last edited by Bot_romka on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.