SVN r544 for game version 3.0.7.2322

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sumdumguy

Re: SVN r544 for game version 3.0.7.2322

#81 Post by Sumdumguy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Hah...whaddaya know... I deleted adress.lua and got it again from the repository, now bot sells again.

Funny thing is, i only ran update.lua to get new adresses...

I ran the updater again, to get the adresses (it worked before, too), and it still works.

Code: Select all

We use the normal waypoint path test.xml now.
Clearing target.
Equipment update took: 2
Moving to waypoint #1, (1398, 23289)
Use 6: KNIGHT_ENHANCED_ARMO=>   <UNKNOWN> (1000/1000)
Use 5: KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL    =>   <UNKNOWN> (1000/1000)
Moving to waypoint #2, (1439, 23281)
We try to find NPC Bartai: [DEBUG] Check item so sell:  207273 Infinite Herb
[DEBUG] Durability check, search for: Durability =>
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  203475 Special Boar Oil Mix
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  207418 Common Vine
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  203034 Mysterious Rune Fragment
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  207418 Common Vine
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  208092 Bones of a Warrior
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  206873 Sewer Knight Copper Coin
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  206871 White Rothrock Pearl
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  206872 Black Rothrock Pearl
[DEBUG] Check item so sell:  207961 Snowflake Party Transformation Candy
Shopping..........
Clearing target.
Moving to waypoint #3, (1460, 23256)
Equipment update took: 3
Moving to waypoint #4, (1619, 23082)
Stopping execution.
I still get this "Equipment update took: 3", however.

Still, thank you for taking the time to help :) really appreciated!

jduartedj

#82 Post by jduartedj » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Sumdumguy wrote:Hah...whaddaya know... I deleted adress.lua and got it again from the repository, now bot sells again.

Funny thing is, i only ran update.lua to get new adresses...

I ran the updater again, to get the adresses (it worked before, too), and it still works.
Then you probably didn't got it from the SVN the update script automatically recreates addresses.lua (it doesn't actually come from SVN).
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

Sumdumguy

#83 Post by Sumdumguy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

maybe some failure in communication here :)

1) renamed addresses.lua to _addresses.lua
2) selected the scripts/rom-folder, rightclick -> SVN Update (tortoise)
3) tortoise window tells me "restored addresses.lua" (or something to that effect.
4) I have now _addresses.lua and addresses.lua in the folder.

Anyhow, problem solved, thanks for your time and dedication :)

jduartedj

#84 Post by jduartedj » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Ah lol! sorry I understood you only ran update.lua. Then it's fine anyway. You can delete _addresses.lua
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

Sumdumguy

#85 Post by Sumdumguy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 pm

sigh...game crashed, and I got the 67% again..deleting macro.bsd didn't help.

Rickster

#86 Post by Rickster » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm

jduartedj wrote:
Rickster wrote:while
inventory:itemTotalCount(0,"bags")

works fine

inventory:useItem(mount,"bags");

doesn´t.
(-- mount set to "Infernalisches Albtraum-Reittier (30 Tage)" in another place)
OOPS you'r right it DOESNT take a 2nd arg in use item.

The problem is finditem should default to "bags" too and it doesnt, and finditem is used in useitem.

try opening inventory.lua and replace:

local item = self:findItem(itemNameOrId)
by:

local item = self:findItem(itemNameOrId,"all")
in

function CInventory:useItem(itemNameOrId)
ok, working with items now is ok :) thank you very much!

there are some other probs, but although they belong to the last RoM patch and the following SVN revisions, i´ll post them in new threads. too many different probs are diskussed in this thread.

djgizmo

#87 Post by djgizmo » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Updated via SVN, same issue.
Wiped out Rom folder, only left .svn folder, updated via SVN, same issue.

scripts/rom/macros.lua:68: No valid action keys available for the command macro.
 Please supply an empty action key with a hotkey and no modifier.
I've changed nothing, my empty macro is still set for VK_0 (0 on my hotbar)

Any suggestions?

rock5

#88 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:34 pm

I'll try to answer everyones queries. It'll be a long post. Some may already have been answered, sorry.
checkii wrote:Does that mean inventory updates and counts can go up to the 6th bag? Or are we still stuck at the 4th?
I increased the range. It should include all bags.
botje wrote:
the slot numbers for the bags now start at 61 instead of 1. I don't foresee this causing any issues.
fix that in options and profile and voila ^^
Sorry I should of mentioned. The profile options still work as they used to. Old scripts should still work, so autosell from 1 to 30 will sell from bag 1. I'm not sure what you mean by 'options'.
Alkaiser wrote:EDIT: Gah! I wasn't passing the 'range' parameter in my script...

I was under the impression that I needed to set my bot's sell slots to 91-120 for bag2... Am I misunderstanding?...
You shouldn't need to add the range as it defaults to "bags". The sell slots options are the same, otherwise a lot of peoples profiles would have stopped working. Change it back to what it was.
Alkaiser wrote:Shouldn't the "Inventory update took" be commented out? Strangely, the "You have gold" part never appears.
I noticed that once too. I'm not sure why it's like that. I think the reason 'You have gold' never appears is because that 'update' function gets over-written by the 'update' function further down the file. Actually I think that is the only place Money gets updated but because that gets over-written it never gets updated. That needs to be fixed and probably this old function should be deleted.
Alkaiser wrote:Argh... I've set INV_MAX_SLOTS back to 60, as leaving sell slots to 31 - 60 still sells from bag2. I'm still confused, but it works.
INV_MAX_SLOTS at 60 will only scan the ItemShop and transmutor. Sell slots 31-60 are the second bag slot as they have always been.
Rickster wrote:it returns the error:

"/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/inventory.lua:799: bad argument #1 to
'lower' (string expected, got nil)"
Sorry small bug, Ill fix that.
jduartedj wrote:An admin should replace the current beginning of CInventory:itemTotalCount [EDIT: and CInventory:findItem] with:
makes more sense... and doesn't produce errors.
Better to fix it in getInventoryRange() that way anything that uses getInventoryRange() wont error when range is nil.
Alkaiser wrote:"bags" works? I don't see that listed in this function.
You're right. I think it was left out because when I first created that code "bags" was default. Anyway, I'll add it.
djgizmo wrote:

scripts/rom/macros.lua:68: No valid action keys available for the command macro.
 Please supply an empty action key with a hotkey and no modifier.
I've changed nothing, my empty macro is still set for VK_0 (0 on my hotbar)
Try deleting the macros the bot created and make sure hotkey '0' is empty then restart the bot. It should recreate them.

I'll get to work on these few bugs and release as soon as possible.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#89 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:57 pm

I've committed minor bug fixes to rev 549. If anyone is still having issues please re-post.

And remember, my changes were designed to be compatible with old profile settings so don't make changes to profile settings that used to work. ie.

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT"		value="1" />
        <option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"			value="30" />
Still sells items from your first bag only.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Rickster

#90 Post by Rickster » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 am

Thanks for all of your efforts folks!

Following things now work:
  • Selling at the merchant, with bag slots count from 1 to 60 for bag 1 and 2 (the only ones i use)
  • Using items from inventory (only tested with items in bag)
  • Counting free spaces in bags

wizzyslo

#91 Post by wizzyslo » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:16 am

I dont have idea wich file doing problems with stuck at 67% but i fixed with copy file from working client.
If somebudy have same problem only copy files to Runes of magic folder and must works.

http://www.2shared.com/file/zZAtjaec/fix.html
Hope this help.

Alkaiser

#92 Post by Alkaiser » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 am

Everything seems to be working great for me now. Thanks!

rock5

#93 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 am

wizzyslo wrote:I dont have idea wich file doing problems with stuck at 67% but i fixed with copy file from working client.
If somebudy have same problem only copy files to Runes of magic folder and must works.

http://www.2shared.com/file/zZAtjaec/fix.html
Hope this help.
I wouldn't run files from an unknown source. Also I re-downloaded a fresh copy of Runes of magic and it still happened. Also this problem can come and go. Are you sure that it wasn't just luck that it worked after you copied those files?

I can tell you, though, that there are differences to the files I have in my game folder. Some of them are to be expected, the log and config files for example, but I would have thought the dlls should be the same. Are you running the full version or the slim client? Or maybe it's because of different language.

Edit: Decided to try it anyway. It didn't work.

wizzyslo

#94 Post by wizzyslo » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm using normal version and had bugged 2x normal version but fixed with this copy. Forgot that i delited slim becouse of crashes normal version dont crash for me wich slim crashing all the time.
I had idea last patch was problem in texture and with downloaded and reinstall game didnt work then friend sand me folders and than i got textures. Same i done here but dont know whay dont works on your sistem to becouse i'm using XP 32bit?

laserbman

#95 Post by laserbman » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

probably NOT the right place to post this, but does anybody know if the golden egg script has been fixed yet?

rock5

#96 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:35 pm

laserbman wrote:probably NOT the right place to post this, but does anybody know if the golden egg script has been fixed yet?
I don't think the egg script was ever broken. The problems with the bot that were causing the egg script not to work have been fixed, I believe.

Rickster

#97 Post by Rickster » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 pm

rock5 wrote:
laserbman wrote:probably NOT the right place to post this, but does anybody know if the golden egg script has been fixed yet?
I don't think the egg script was ever broken. The problems with the bot that were causing the egg script not to work have been fixed, I believe.
egg script works fine.

vlikk

#98 Post by vlikk » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 pm

i have tired all the current bot revision from r544-r549. for some reason it doesn't detect mobs in ravenfell or northern janost forest or even south janost forest.. it only attack when it enter battle got aggro from the mob.. i'am using windows 7 32bit micromacro 1.01 b3 and current bot r549.. can anyone pls help it works on some lower level areas like obsidian stronghold howling mountain but once i hit ravenfell and the rest it doesn't dectect mobs around him unless it got aggroed..... the bot is running normal everything is fine except for that specific task can't dectect mobs around him. i didn't specify anything in the script who to attack it should be automatic to attack everything on its path but doesn't do it...

rock5

#99 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm

vlikk wrote:i have tired all the current bot revision from r544-r549. for some reason it doesn't detect mobs in ravenfell or northern janost forest or even south janost forest.. it only attack when it enter battle got aggro from the mob.. i'am using windows 7 32bit micromacro 1.01 b3 and current bot r549.. can anyone pls help it works on some lower level areas like obsidian stronghold howling mountain but once i hit ravenfell and the rest it doesn't dectect mobs around him unless it got aggroed..... the bot is running normal everything is fine except for that specific task can't dectect mobs around him. i didn't specify anything in the script who to attack it should be automatic to attack everything on its path but doesn't do it...
If you are able to switch revisions easily then I assume it's not a problem with conflicts. Have you tried different waypoint files and/or profiles?

vlikk

#100 Post by vlikk » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 pm

yes I made new profile and waypoints with new files still does the same thing any suggestion?