Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
do002

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#301 Post by do002 » Mon May 16, 2011 1:43 am

wow i got 23eggs for 8h of botting. that's equivalent to about 3eggs/h. would using lucky potions from the housemaid help to improve the rate?

Giram

#302 Post by Giram » Mon May 16, 2011 2:11 am

I once had frog but that last for 2 hours but couldn't see any difference. I could try luck potions today. Usually i get 4-5.5 eggs / hour. I am probably using 4.0 version and that one has been working well. I think i have got only one stuck hen in week or so. Can't remember when i started using that.

vietales

#303 Post by vietales » Mon May 16, 2011 1:33 pm

hi rock
can i have your all older versions? because revison>439 not working with my client T_T

adonisz

#304 Post by adonisz » Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Is there something wrong with the new version or is it just me? I am getting the errors again and my bot can't run for more than 1 hour. This only happened after I downloaded the new version.

rock5

#305 Post by rock5 » Mon May 16, 2011 9:36 pm

vietales wrote:hi rock
can i have your all older versions? because revison>439 not working with my client T_T
Is that version 439 of the bot?

I don't think any of my versions are designed to work with such an old version.

What version of my script are you trying and what errors do you get?

I'll send what versions I have via pm anyway. Good luck.
adonisz wrote:Is there something wrong with the new version or is it just me? I am getting the errors again and my bot can't run for more than 1 hour. This only happened after I downloaded the new version.
What errors? I've been using it and it works fine. The only difference between 4.1 and 4.0 is that 4.1 doesn't stop trying if all hens get stuck.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

vietales

#306 Post by vietales » Mon May 16, 2011 10:20 pm

rock5 wrote: Is that version 439 of the bot?

I don't think any of my versions are designed to work with such an old version.

What version of my script are you trying and what errors do you get?

I'll send what versions I have via pm anyway. Good luck.
Thanks rock,
None of them works
Btw, is there any way to make SVN revision 513 (or newer) work with my client?
Here are the errors when i using different SVN version

SVN514:
i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/vietales/SVN514.jpg
SVN515:
i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/vietales/SVN515.jpg
SVN525:
i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/vietales/SVN525.jpg
SVN575:
i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/vietales/SVN575.jpg

adonisz

#307 Post by adonisz » Mon May 16, 2011 10:31 pm

What errors? I've been using it and it works fine. The only difference between 4.1 and 4.0 is that 4.1 doesn't stop trying if all hens get stuck.
Errors like the hen gets stuck too much, so the client falls asleep.
rom/functions.lua:574:bad argument #1 memoryreadbyte (null)

These errors weren't there before, but they just reoccured today :(

rock5

#308 Post by rock5 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:01 am

vietales wrote:Thanks rock,
None of them works
Btw, is there any way to make SVN revision 513 (or newer) work with my client?
What you are saying is you tried newer versions of the bot but they didn't work? I don't know what version of the client you use but I don't have any experience with those issues. I suggest you stick with the version of the bot that works with your client and post the errors you get when you run my egg script. I think version 4 and 4.1 is out of the question. Try version 3.1 and below and tell me what happens.
adonisz wrote:Errors like the hen gets stuck too much, so the client falls asleep.
Like I said, 4.1 doesn't go to sleep so try 4.1.
adonisz wrote:rom/functions.lua:574:bad argument #1 memoryreadbyte (null)
Hm... the first argument of memoryreadbyte is getProc(). If that is returning nil then I think that means there is a problem with the client. I'm not sure though.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

vietales

#309 Post by vietales » Tue May 17, 2011 12:52 am

rock5 wrote: What you are saying is you tried newer versions of the bot but they didn't work? I don't know what version of the client you use but I don't have any experience with those issues. I suggest you stick with the version of the bot that works with your client and post the errors you get when you run my egg script. I think version 4 and 4.1 is out of the question. Try version 3.1 and below and tell me what happens.
error when collecting eggs:
i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/vietales/20110517_Pic_05.jpg

rock5

#310 Post by rock5 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:32 am

Firstly please learn to copy and paste from the micromacro window. It is against the forum rules to use images of test output. To copy from the micromacro window just right click the title bar, select "Edit/Mark", select the text to copy with your mouse and then press "ENTER". It will then be in the clickboard and you can post it in a thread as normal.

Your image is confusing. player.lua doesn't have 2779 lines in revision 439. Can you please confirm which version you are using so that I can try and fix the egg script to work with that version.

vietales

#311 Post by vietales » Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 am

rock5 wrote:Firstly please learn to copy and paste from the micromacro window. It is against the forum rules to use images of test output. To copy from the micromacro window just right click the title bar, select "Edit/Mark", select the text to copy with your mouse and then press "ENTER". It will then be in the clickboard and you can post it in a thread as normal.

Your image is confusing. player.lua doesn't have 2779 lines in revision 439. Can you please confirm which version you are using so that I can try and fix the egg script to work with that version.
I'm using r439

rock5

#312 Post by rock5 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:28 am

Could you do me a favour and right click "player.lua" and select "TortoiseSVN/Show Log" and tell me what version it says it is. Just scroll down until you see an entry that is bold.

Because player.lua from version 439 should only have 2323 lines and doesn't even have the "player:target_Object()" function which your version must have because you didn't get an error saying the function doesn't exist.

vietales

#313 Post by vietales » Tue May 17, 2011 7:32 am

rock5 wrote:Could you do me a favour and right click "player.lua" and select "TortoiseSVN/Show Log" and tell me what version it says it is. Just scroll down until you see an entry that is bold.

Because player.lua from version 439 should only have 2323 lines and doesn't even have the "player:target_Object()" function which your version must have because you didn't get an error saying the function doesn't exist.
oops, it's r470. i'm sorry for my mistake T_T

rock5

#314 Post by rock5 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:00 am

In 470 player.lua only goes upto line 2601. Has it been edited?

At least it has the target_Object function but it doesn't use the eval function. That's not good as even version 2 uses the eval function to target the eggs and hens.

I did a search and found 2 more older versions. Maybe they will work. They are version 1.2 and 1.3.
Attachments
MillersRanchChickens[13].xml
(2.53 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
MillersRanchChickens[12].xml
(2.26 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

adonisz

#315 Post by adonisz » Tue May 17, 2011 11:40 am

Rock do you use the optimized version 4.1 or the regular version 3.2?
Is my character more likely to get banned if I use 4.1?

Giram

#316 Post by Giram » Tue May 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Speedhack will be more likely to get banned if they find you. But i don't think there isn't much to worry if you don't sell much eggs. There are ppl that might report sellers and then they start investigating, I think.

vietales

#317 Post by vietales » Tue May 17, 2011 8:01 pm

rock5 wrote:In 470 player.lua only goes upto line 2601. Has it been edited?

At least it has the target_Object function but it doesn't use the eval function. That's not good as even version 2 uses the eval function to target the eggs and hens.

I did a search and found 2 more older versions. Maybe they will work. They are version 1.2 and 1.3.
I don't know whether player.lua was edited or not, but there is a small green tick on its icon
1.3 works well. Thanks you

rock5

#318 Post by rock5 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:20 pm

adonisz wrote:Rock do you use the optimized version 4.1 or the regular version 3.2?
Is my character more likely to get banned if I use 4.1?
I use 4.1. I've never been banned. I don't think getting banned has anything to do with which script you use but rather other things like how many eggs you sell.
Giram wrote:Speedhack will be more likely to get banned if they find you.
I don't think so. If the GMs enter your Millers Ranch for whatever reason, be it some one reported you or you are selling too many eggs etc., then they will be able to tell you are botting regardless of which script you use. I don't think they have anyway to detect you are using hacks unless they see you, otherwise they would set up automatic detection and banning.

lisa

#319 Post by lisa » Tue May 17, 2011 9:29 pm

If a GM watches a bot regardless of what they are doing it doesn't take long to decide it is actually a bot. GM's don't just go running around watching characters though, they need as reason to actually decide to watch a character.
So regardless of whether you use speed hacks or what ever, if they are watching you it is because you are suspected of doing something against ToC.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rozowykubek

#320 Post by rozowykubek » Thu May 19, 2011 5:37 pm

hello

i have little problem and dunno how to solve it -.- i spent few hours trying to solve my problem ( rom wiki and few others topics in this forum ) unfortanely i lost -.-
i was trying to run MillersRanchChickens or MRC optimized and all goes good till i got error

ingame info :
MACRO test: send value 1234 to maco place 2
MACRO test: succesfull

Code: Select all

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/709/errordb.png/
i dont know what i am doing wrong ^.-or how to run script properly ,i was on wiki rom ( getting started ) and still nothing