rombot problem

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sasuke

rombot problem

#1 Post by Sasuke » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:13 pm

anyone can explain me why if i update rombot and copy ingame function in game/addon/folder now rombot say me this error?
i check settings.lua,rombot/devtolls/ingamefunction.lua and they are the same version...any solution?never have this erro ty

i try to start rom/createpath and do some waypoint but when i click to save all with number 3 rombot say me
"micromacro/script/rom/macros.lua:151: bad argument 1 to char /number expected,got nil)
Attachments
rombot.jpg

rock5

Re: rombot problem

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:50 pm

This comes up occasionally but there is no clear indication as to the cause. You probably just have some conflicting files in the rombot "rom" folder. Try doing a "TortoiseSVN/Revert" on the "rom" folder. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the bot from scratch after bnacking up your profiles, waypoint files and userfunctions.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Sasuke

#3 Post by Sasuke » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:13 am

where can i find last rombot update?only manually?ty rocco:)

Sasuke

#4 Post by Sasuke » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:38 am

disinstall tortoise,reinstall rom folder ,bot start and work if i write rom/bot path:....profile:..... but when i create a new path and manage waypoint when i tryto save all rombot say me script/rom/createpath.lua:120: attempt to call global "getConsoleAttributes" (a nil value) ,now which is the problem?ty

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:06 am

getConsoleAttributes is a micromacro function. Maybe you need to update micromacro.
http://www.solarstrike.net/micromacro
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Sasuke

#6 Post by Sasuke » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:41 pm

i try ty

Sasuke

#7 Post by Sasuke » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:45 pm

another question rock....if i have 2 my alt in party and one of it attack boss is there a command for say to other player attack the same boss when is in range?because sometimes if mob or boss is aggroed from another player bot go aways and skip boss....sorry for english bt maybe you understand what i must say....if there a command where can i put string?
also i'd like to know how disassembled material for example Purple Agate Crystal Ingot ty m8

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Lisa has more experience dealing with party matters, Maybe she could answer.

As for disassembling, did you try doing a search on the forum? I believe there is a topic about it.

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:12 am

yeah dissasemble is a right click (use) item and yeah there is a couple posts on the subject.

As for the party question, if you run in a party then make any follower characters use party waypoints like partydps.

To make the bot work in a party using the normal bot code is troublesome, you can set up the profile options and it will work ok but yeah party bot is the way to go.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Sasuke

#10 Post by Sasuke » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:37 am

i see some post for dissmats but i don't understand if i must make a lua or just add xml...this is a post :
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... ssassemble

any suggestion?

noobbotter

#11 Post by noobbotter » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 am

The easiest way if you plan to disassemble the same thing every time is to just create a waypoint file (xml). For what you were looking for, something like this would probably work:

Code: Select all

<waypoints type="TRAVEL">
<onLoad>   
	itemname ="Purple Agate Crystal Ingot"   -- change the name inside quotes for whatever material you want to disassemble

RoMScript("CloseAllWindows()") -- Don't want to accidentaly sell stuff!
	while inventory:getItemCount(itemname) > 0 do
		for i, item in pairs(inventory.BagSlot) do               
			if item.Name == itemname then
				item:use() -- Breaks it up
				yrest(1200) -- not sure if the rest needs to be this long. You can try shortening it.
			end
		end
	end
</onLoad>   
</waypoints>
Just save it as an xml in your waypoints directory then when you launch rombot, simply select that waypoint.

deckelmaho

#12 Post by deckelmaho » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:57 am

i´ve had the same problem...
it isnt nessesary to install all again

[Solved]
Its not enough to use the simple update with (rightklick on "rom" - folder and Svn-update)...
That you ever have to do...

Now for using getid,createpath aso

Rock is right, you have to use a new Micromacro version
http://www.solarstrike.net/micromacro

So...
1. First start the game client... (with the char you want to use)
2. Start the micromacro.exe and use the follow commands:
rom/update.lua
.... load screen
rom/createpath.lua (for example)
or
rom/createpath.lua profile:xyz

wsciekly

#13 Post by wsciekly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:22 pm

When i`m tryingdo SVN.update.bat
[WARN]: ...pol\Runes Of Magic\micromacro\scripts\rom\/svnupdate.lua:7
TortoiseSVN has not been configured for this path yet. You must do so now.

When i`m tryingdo startbot.bat
2015-12-19 23:20:23 - The 'ingamefunctions' folder, in the games 'interface/addo
ns' folder, is out of date. Current version is 11, you have 5. To update, right-
click the 'interface/addons/ingamefunctions' folder and select 'SVN Update' or c
opy the 'ingamefunctions' folder from 'rom/devtools' to the games 'interface/add
ons' folder. Then restart the game.

Of course I copied the folder as it is written, but nothing change

please help