syntax error in bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: syntax error in bot

#21 Post by rock5 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:43 am

lisa wrote:So how do you all have the exact same issue?
and why is it only appearing after a patch?
Sounds like you missed my post. I thought so before but didn't want to say anything. http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 784#p56784
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

shakira

#22 Post by shakira » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:50 am

Lisa, do nott respond. This is wicked.
Rock, please fix this ty

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:09 pm

As has been discussed, the bot works with the new client. We have addressed everyone elses errors. I don't know what's wrong with yours because you haven't posted an error.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#24 Post by lisa » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:27 pm

I can't decide if the trolling is aimed at me or aimed at you, maybe it's both.

I initially thought it was aimed at me because they were making a point to ask me not to help but since there has been no issue actually posted by them maybe the trolling is aimed at you by asking you to fix something that doesn't exist by getting you to spend time looking for it.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#25 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Well there is nothing for me to look for so I didn't look. That last post looks like they were joking, doesn't it? Taking the mickey?

lisa

#26 Post by lisa » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:52 pm

rock5 wrote:That last post looks like they were joking, doesn't it? Taking the mickey?
or in another words, trolling.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Oh, ok. I guess I'm not really sure of the meaning of trolling.

lisa

#28 Post by lisa » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:57 am

Well I guess the meaning has changed a lot over the years, now days the meaning seems pretty harsh.

Originally though it was someone who is posting to poke fun at people or cause iritation without actually having any real point for the post.

So in this case posting something is wrong but offering no information about what is wrong even after being asked for more info by the forum Admin and at the same time asking specifically that 1 Moderator not help them, it can only mean one thing really.

Kosa

#29 Post by Kosa » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:03 am

I have another problem after updating the game to ver 6.0.7.2691 eu / pl. Error does not display after fixaddresses. Bot does not work - only goes to the menu and returns to the game and so non-stop (like pressing esc). micromacro vs 1.04.163 and rombot revision 772 Previously, everything worked perfectly. The only message is to update ingamefunctions in addons (no version does not work from ver. 4, 5, 6 to 772 most recent) I tested all versions from micromacro vs 1.02 to 1.04.163 and rombot 4, 5, 6 to 772 - effect identically - only goes to the menu and returns to the game (or very old versions not working).

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:35 am

Kosa wrote:The only message is to update ingamefunctions in addons
The latest version of the ingamefunctions is 10. Update it by copying the ingamefunctions folder from the "rom/devtools" folder into the "Runes of Magic/interface/addons" folder overwriting the previous version. Then restart the game.

Kosa

#31 Post by Kosa » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:31 pm

I test and use from version 4 to 10 (latest) - identically problem.

lisa

#32 Post by lisa » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Kosa wrote:I have another problem after updating the game to ver 6.0.7.2691 eu / pl. Error does not display after fixaddresses. Bot does not work - only goes to the menu and returns to the game and so non-stop (like pressing esc). micromacro vs 1.04.163 and rombot revision 772 Previously, everything worked perfectly. The only message is to update ingamefunctions in addons (no version does not work from ver. 4, 5, 6 to 772 most recent) I tested all versions from micromacro vs 1.02 to 1.04.163 and rombot 4, 5, 6 to 772 - effect identically - only goes to the menu and returns to the game (or very old versions not working).
I have heard of that behaviour before and the issue was an addon like extra action bars, try removing any non essential addons and then try it again. Make sure to restart the game after moving addons out of the addons folder, make sure to just use the latest version of bot with latest ingamefunctions in addons folder.

See if that helps.

Kosa

#33 Post by Kosa » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 am

THX lisa. Extra action bars = menu problem (I copy all addons from oldest backup with probleatic addon EAB). I must replace verson 10 (problem) to v7 and all working ok.

shakira

#34 Post by shakira » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:33 am

Admin - as users, not everyone has the capabilty to debug. I am remotely helping a friend but nice job and ty for everything. same goes t rock5.
I will check shortly if the problem is fixed... having no binaries and working remotely isn't quite friendly for me.

shakira

#35 Post by shakira » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:04 am

as of now seems to be fixed with ingamefunctions ty rock5 and Admin for your good job.