quick question, how to remove emote animation?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
marduk

quick question, how to remove emote animation?

#1 Post by marduk » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:25 am

like the emote animation that make you character bend down to loot.... so it would avoid me to jump and loot at same time

thanks a lot .... my mate told me its possible thanks a lot

rock5

Re: quick question, how to remove emote animation?

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:33 am

Cool. If you jump just before you loot it still loots but doesn't bend down. I'm not sure how we could incorporate that.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

marduk

#3 Post by marduk » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:39 am

yes thats what im doing atm i jump and loot at the same time
my mate got the file 4 years ago :(
he will look his pc tonight for it
but i believe it might be a fdb file
he called it the emote file or something it removes all the emotes
thanks for the quick reply

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:35 am

the motion.fdb has all the movements in it including emotes.
moving that file out of the fdb folder will stop all motions and reduce PC strain by quite a bit.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:40 am

Does it actually speed up looting though?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 am

haven't timed it, seems fast to me but i havent had the actual motions in game for years
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:54 am

Seems there is still a period of time where you can't move while looting so there may be little difference. Even when jumping you have to stop or else it wont loot. To me it seems a bit faster when jumping. It only seems to need to pause for a moment. But like you, I haven't timed it.

marduk

#8 Post by marduk » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:10 am

thanks
one of my mate told me to spawm mount key he put it on the key next to 1
and spam mount while looting :) avoid jumping lol
thanks lisa ill have to try it

ZZZZZ

#9 Post by ZZZZZ » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:20 am

If you use Lootomatic or LootIt! you can jump over a mob and loot at the same time, without pausing for even the slightest amount. I used to spam DoD a lot back at 67 - 70 cap and people always said I was hacking to get though it so fast....while instead I was just utilizing available addon's to get through as fast as possible.

And as Marduk said, you can 'cancel' the looting animation faster if you use your mount.

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 am

I tried adding a jump in the looten fuction. It works fine but the bot still has to wait for the Lootable flag to flip. It seems to take 1 to 1.5 seconds. LOOT_TIME by default is 2s. That's the maximum time it allows for looting. You could put that to a lower value to force it to continue earlier but then it might sometime miss loots. Still, that might be preferable in some situations.

I had to tweak a few things to make that work. For instance if it continues before the Lootable flag has flipped then if you have LOOT_ALL enabled it would try again. I fixed that by adding the mob to the loot ignore table. Also if you have LOOT_AGAIN enabled then it will, of course, try again. So to make it go fast you have to disable that.

I'm even now using LOOT_TIME of 0 and it effectively doesn't stop at all. It's awesome! :D

So to recap, with the changes I've made, to make it loot really fast you set LOOT_AGAIN = "0" which disables it and LOOT_TIME ="0". If you get too many failed loots you can increase LOOT_TIME a bit to give it a bit more time, although I haven't been getting any failures.

I'm not sure if I should change the default values for those variables. Both LOOT_AGAIN and LOOT_TIME are set to 2000ms. With those settings it is safer looting.