Andor Training Range

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
legoson

Andor Training Range

#1 Post by legoson » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:02 pm

with the changes to mini games in the last patch. andor doesn't allow for alt+1 to use the default skill. is there a waypoint file that will play this mini game?

rock5

Re: Andor Training Range

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Isn't alt-1 still the bound key combo assigned to the extra action bar button 1? Does the game still use the extra action bar? Are the skills still in the same order? You didn't assign alt-1 to something else did you?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

legoson

#3 Post by legoson » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:41 pm

No i haven't assigned alt 1 to anything else and yes that normally is. but its not there. when you get the extra attack it shows the alt 2. but alt one does nothing

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Have you checked your key bindings to see if alt-1 is still assigned? Just bring up the system menu and select 'hotkeys'. The extra action bar is all the way down the bottom.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

legoson

#5 Post by legoson » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm

not sure how that happened.. thanks, i feel dumb :P