Swim, Speed and wall hacks

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
kenzu38

Re: Swim, Speed and wall hacks

#161 Post by kenzu38 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:30 am

Hey lisa, thanks for the script. It's working very well. :) It doesn't reset anymore.

Although, I have questions about the other hacks:

1.) I'd like to write a function to query whether swimhack is on or off, what do I "MemoryRead" for this? And what are the values I should look for to determine that swimhack is on or off?

2.) I always thought that the wall hack was for passing through walls, but I've tried it in some walls and it didn't make the char pass through them. So just wondering what exactly the wall hack does.

Thanks.
Last edited by kenzu38 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#162 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 am

The value you read would be the same as the one we write to.

Code: Select all

local offsets = {addresses.charPtr_offset, addresses.pawnSwim_offset1, addresses.pawnSwim_offset2}
local swimming = memoryReadIntPtr(getProc(), addresses.staticbase_char, offsets) == 4
Of course this will return true also if you are really swimming.

The wall hack allows you to climb things you would normally not be able to climb. Useful if you tend to slip off a hill in a particular waypoint or pulled off by mobs, then can't get back to the waypoint at the top of the hill. With the wallhack you can.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kenzu38

#163 Post by kenzu38 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 am

I see. Lol really thought it was for passing through walls haha.

Anyway, thanks for the code. :) Will test this later today.

Micke

#164 Post by Micke » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:26 am

lol, very nice farm eggs with this speed :-), thnx for the script

kkulesza

SpeedUpByProcent

#165 Post by kkulesza » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:36 pm

I've found that there is no absolute speed value that is to high and does a pull back. But there is a relative value.
On my client it is 115%. I can speed up to 115% of original value (this means 15% buff to speed) and there won't be any pull backs.

I wanted to have that 15% buff speed permanently.
I wanted it to be dynamic and change my speed whenever i get a speed (de)buff.

So I've wrote this function, based on Lisa's speedhack addon.

Code: Select all

function SpeedUpByProcent(procent)
--[[
1. Takes a number,
2. Increases speed value in rom client memory by given procent, unless the speed was already increased,
3. Returnes bool. True if succeded, otherwise false.
]]--
	if procent == nil then
		procent = 14
	end
	if type(procent) ~= "number" then
		printf("Incorrect usage of function SpeedUpByProcent().\n")
		return false
	end

local playerAddress = memoryReadIntPtr(getProc(), addresses.staticbase_char, addresses.charPtr_offset);
	local mount = memoryReadInt(getProc(), playerAddress + addresses.charPtrMounted_offset);

if playerAddress ~= 0 then
		current_speed=memoryReadFloat(getProc(), playerAddress + 0x40);
		if mount ~= 0 then
			current_speed=memoryReadFloat(getProc(), mount + 0x40);
		end
		if math.floor((current_speed-math.floor(current_speed))*10000)==1234 then --memo last written by this func
			return false
		end
	else
		printf("Memo read error. Speed was not changed.\n")
		return false
	end

new_speed = math.floor(current_speed*(1+procent/100.0))+0.1234567
	-- this last fraction is sort of mark that speed was written by this func, not by rom client

if mount == 0 then
		memoryWriteFloat(getProc(), playerAddress + 0x40, new_speed);
	else
		memoryWriteFloat(getProc(), mount + 0x40, new_speed);
	end
	printf("Speed changed from: "..tostring((current_speed)).." to: "..tostring((new_speed))..".\n")
	return true
end
You can call this func in bot via timer or make a separate waypoint with function call and yrest inside infinite loop.

wps

#166 Post by wps » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

kkulesza, your idea is great.
Thanks for sharing.

Mine idea was to detect pulled back and distance break and decrease the speed till normal speed.
However, I could not figure out how to do it yet.

rock5

#167 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 am

Well I've been pulled back even when not using a speed hack so....
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#168 Post by lisa » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 am

doing survival manually with no hacks or speed pots I get pulled back constantly.

It is a great idea but at the end of the day I think different people will have varying results, what might work awesome for you might make someone else constantly get pulled back.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

s018mes

#169 Post by s018mes » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:30 pm

I just used these functions and received this following message:

"Client Data Mistake. Reported to server"

I searched on forums and didn't find anything.

In the waypoint, I was swimming in the air above mobs. Obviously not possible without this hack. So am I in jeopardy of being banned when that message appears?

dr-nuker

#170 Post by dr-nuker » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 pm

no, you're not.

The server get's millions or billions of such messages every day.
I dont think you can get banned for that...

s018mes

#171 Post by s018mes » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 am

dr-nuker wrote:no, you're not.

If that is the case , why couldn't I find a single person posting about this issue? It is a scary message. How do you know that it receives millions of these messages? Why isn't there a major thread talking about it?

rock5

#172 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:45 am

I don't remember the exact wording but I used to get messages like these when flying with the 'survival' script. I just ignored them.

McGuffin

#173 Post by McGuffin » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

s018mes wrote:
dr-nuker wrote:no, you're not.

If that is the case , why couldn't I find a single person posting about this issue? It is a scary message. How do you know that it receives millions of these messages? Why isn't there a major thread talking about it?
I used to get this all the time when running Course of Terror manually. And when using the Ancient Treasure script I get it 3 times (I think) when rising up to fly. The message is badly worded but only means that the data in the client does not match what is on the server and the server was contacted for correct info. Like I said, I would get this when message when not botting and not doing anything funny. It is not a bot alert or anything to worry about.

ETA: There was a thread about this some time ago but was apparently lost when the forums got redone.

gloover

#174 Post by gloover » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 am

Hey lisa, hello rock.

Is it possible, based on swimhack, to create a "No Fall Hack" dynamically? I've found the right pointer, wich should be frozen (0x44D691) but how to realize it using the offset similar to this (memoryWriteString(getProc(), ...)

Any Idea?

thx in advance!

rock5

#175 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:27 am

Doesn't flying make you not fall. So what do you mean? What does your address do?

lisa

#176 Post by lisa » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:51 am

swim hack makes you swim,
no fly makes it so you don't go up or down, you can ride your mount and u will stay at the same lvl, unless u are on "ground" that makes you go up.

Something like that anyway, would need testing to see if it's easy or hard to do but yeah it "should" be possible.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#177 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:28 am

Well that address didn't change for me so I don't think locking it will make a difference.

gloover

#178 Post by gloover » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:18 am

Lisa you've right. What I'm indending is to create a function to stay on the same Z-level (not swimming). The whole Idea is to realize a suicide-script working in ANY area, because SetCameraPosition dont work anywhere. Long time ago I've used "Romeos Multihack" which contains the function named "No Fall" - it locks your position on Z-coordinate. So, when you going upwards (teleporting upwards) during the "no fall" function was locked, it has caused the instant-death.

@rock: the address is the same, which romeo's multihack is using (seeing this in the CurPatchPtrs.txt)

rock5

#179 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:41 am

Does romeos no fall still work?

gloover

#180 Post by gloover » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 am

rock5 wrote:Does romeos no fall still work?
Yes. Also the flyhack, teleport, speed and some other things