rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#441 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:56 am

Nice. It looks like if fastLoginFastCharacterDelete = false then shift clicking the delete button will do nothing. Maybe you should move it to near the delete function and change

Code: Select all

for i = 1, MaxCharacters do
				CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter( i, 1 )
				DeleteCharacter( CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex, SecondaryPassword )
			end
to

for i = 1, MaxCharacters do
				CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter( i, 1 )
				if fastLoginFastCharacterDelete then
					DeleteCharacter( CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex, SecondaryPassword )
				else
					LoginDialog_Show("DELETE_CHARACTER")
				end
			end
I guess that means if fastLoginFastCharacterDelete is false and you delete all, then it will then ask you one at a time if you want to delete each character, which would be cool if you don't want to delete them all. Does the delete dialog include the character name being deleted? If not we might need to add it so we know which is being deleted. Or does CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter change the character selected that you see? If so, that would be enough.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Bot_romka

#442 Post by Bot_romka » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Little modified version fastLogin addon - Loginxml v3.1

Added function for Delete All Characters on accaunt.
Hold Shift and click Delete button for open ["DELETE_ALL_CHARACTERS"] dialog.
Thanks to rock5's. I changed the code. Now a function for delete all characters on account works correctly.

_Извините но я совершенно не умею писать по английски, только читать :oops:
Attachments
logindialog.lua
(24.11 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

Bot_romka

#443 Post by Bot_romka » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Code for auto set accounts group.

If you use one Wp for different accounts group. Put this code in onload Wp.
example:

Accounts = { [1] = {
					{account=1,chars={}}, {account=2,chars={}}, {account=3,chars={}}, {account=4,chars={}},
					{account=5,chars={}}, {account=6,chars={}}, {account=7,chars={}},
						},
					[2] = {
					{account=13,chars={}}, {account=14,chars={}}, {account=15,chars={}}, {account=16,chars={}},
					{account=17,chars={}}, {account=18,chars={}}, {account=19,chars={}},
						},
					[3] = {
					{account=42,chars={}}, {account=43,chars={}}, {account=44,chars={}}, {account=45,chars={}},
					{account=46,chars={}}, {account=47,chars={}}, {account=48,chars={}},
						},
					[4] = {
					{account=54,chars={}}, {account=55,chars={}}, {account=56,chars={}}, {account=57,chars={}},
					{account=58,chars={}}, {account=59,chars={}}, {account=60,chars={}},
						},
					};

-- Set CharList
		local currAcc = RoMScript("LogID")
		for k,group in pairs(Accounts) do
			for i,account in pairs(group) do
				if account.account == currAcc then
					CharList = group
					table.print(CharList)
					break
				end
			end
		end
		SetCharList(CharList)

Bot_romka

#444 Post by Bot_romka » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Same modification of userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua
Use LoginNextChar(true) for login next char on Current channel. Its good for farming on different channel without changing channel for next char after login.

function LoginNextChar(_Currentchannel)

if _Currentchannel then
		local currChan = RoMScript("GetCurrentParallelID()")
		--printf("Current channel %d\n", currChan)
		ChangeChar(nextChar, nextAcc, currChan)
	else
		ChangeChar(nextChar, nextAcc)
	end
	yrest(2000)
	waitForLoadingScreen()
	yrest(5000)
	player:update()
end

rock5

#445 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:02 am

Um... Multiple groups are already supported.
rock5 wrote:As of version 1.40 you can also use groups of accounts so that you can set one group for each client you run.

SetCharList({{
	{account=2 , chars= {}},
	{account=6 , chars= {1,3,5,6,8}},
},{
	{account=5 , chars= {2,3,4,6,7}},
	{account=7 , chars= {2,3,5,6,8}},
}})
In this example you would have 2 clients running, 1 to do accounts 2 and 6 and the other to do accounts 5 and 7. Each client will stop when they reach the end of their own lists.
As for changing channel, you should be able to just run SetChannelForLogin before changing character.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Bot_romka

#446 Post by Bot_romka » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:19 am

For login on current channel with use SetChannelForLogin

SetCharList(CharList)
		local currentChannel = RoMScript("GetCurrentParallelID()")
		printf("Current channel %d\n", currentChannel)
		SetChannelForLogin(currentChannel)
		LoginNextChar()

Marcora

change button name

#447 Post by Marcora » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 am

hi

It's possible to add the name for each button (accountlogin) ? no account name

rock5

#448 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 am

You can switch to name only by Shift-Left Clicking the buttons. Or to make the change permanent change fastLoginButtonDisplay = "Account"in accountlogin.lua.

Luigi280

#449 Post by Luigi280 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey,
I've got a problem and it probably has been asked before but i couldn't find it anywhere.
This addon just wont work for me, at all. It doesn't show the buttons on the login screen , it doesn't work when i call it in a wp, and doesn't even give me any kind of error.
I installed the addon in the interface folder: (C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\Runes Of Magic\interface\Loginxml[3.1])
I edited accountlogin.lua and logindialog.lua many times using different setups and nothing.
I'm pretty sure that whatever I'm missing it's quite simple but it has been a few days and I just haven't had any luck finding it. :/

ohh and yes! my rombot has been updated and the files i downloaded for fastlogin are the ones on the 1st post.

Thanks!
Luigi

lisa

#450 Post by lisa » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Luigi280 wrote:I installed the addon in the interface folder: (C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\Runes Of Magic\interface\Loginxml[3.1])
I hope it doesn't have the [3.1] in the folder name, should just be

C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\Runes Of Magic\interface\Loginxml
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Luigi280

#451 Post by Luigi280 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:15 pm

lisa wrote:
Luigi280 wrote:I installed the addon in the interface folder: (C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\Runes Of Magic\interface\Loginxml[3.1])
I hope it doesn't have the [3.1] in the folder name, should just be

C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\Runes Of Magic\interface\Loginxml
Hah! Niceee... Yep that was it. I just extracted the folder from the zip file and it had that name on it xD
Anyway, thanks a lot!

celtixx

#452 Post by celtixx » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:19 pm

can i use it for more clients at one time?

rock5

#453 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:59 pm

celtixx wrote:can i use it for more clients at one time?
Sure.

rock5

#454 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Updated fastlogin to version 3.2

Now you can delete all characters by holding shift and clicking the Delete button. Thanks Bot_romka.

Added variable that keeps count of how many characters you have loaded. It's for use with the upcoming LoginNextChar/Login integration update. They are finished but it's getting late now and I need to get up early tomorrow so I'll post them tomorrow.

kenzu38

#455 Post by kenzu38 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Hey, rock. Tested the 3.1 and I noticed that if the account I'm using isn't listed in accountlogin.lua then returning to character selection doesn't load the characters of that account.

So maybe you can add to the code something like:

if RoMScript("LogID") == nil or something then 
do the normal logout routine
end
Thanks.

rock5

#456 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:29 pm

I don't think that's it. I've noticed that, on the Nexon server, even if I used a login button it still doesn't show the characters when you log out. I did try to fix it but everything I tried failed.

I don't see it as a problem because, for botting, it makes no difference and when manually playing, it only takes moments to back all the way to the login screen and click the login button again. Certainly faster than the time you would have to wait if you did a normal logout.

rock5

#457 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm

I just updated LoginNextChar . I've also updated the first post with all the new info (I also removed a lot of useless info).

Things to note:
  • - You can now have ChangeChar and LoginNextChar restart the client after a certain number of characters loaded to avoid the game crashing. Thx Lisa for the idea. (Requires the newly updated 'login' userfunction.http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 043#p48043)
    - I've added functions to help you take other actions when the CharList ends besides just ending.
Warning! I needed to add a 'wait' to ChangeChar so it behaved the same as ChangeCharRestart. This means that if you ever used

ChangeChar()
waitForLoadingScreen()
without an argument for waitForLoadingScreen it will get stuck because the loading screen would have come and gone by the time ChangeChar finishes. I think most people have gotten used to using the argument to specify a max wait time so hopefully the disruption wont be too much. *crosses fingers*

kenzu38

#458 Post by kenzu38 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 pm

rock5 wrote:I don't see it as a problem because, for botting, it makes no difference and when manually playing, it only takes moments to back all the way to the login screen and click the login button again. Certainly faster than the time you would have to wait if you did a normal logout.
Nah if I get back all the way to the login screen, since I'm using an unlisted account, I'll have to type username and password again so it makes it more troublesome.

It used to load the characters properly in 3.0 version even when I'm using unlisted account. Of course there was the ten second wait since it does the normal logout routine. Guess I'll just have to look at the earlier version's codes and see what changed that made the characters not load in the recent version.

EDIT: Btw, can you tell me where you put the code that removed the 10 second wait when logging out? Thanks.

rock5

#459 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:39 pm

At the end of accountlogin.lua you will see these 3 lines

function Logout()
	DisconnectFromServer()
end
Just delete that and it will use the original "Logout()" function.

kenzu38

#460 Post by kenzu38 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Ok, thanks.

I'm stuck looking for a solution though, what's the difference between an unlisted account and a listed one? I know listed accounts have LogID values but when I tried the code:

if LogID ~= "" or LogID ~= " " or LogID ~= "nil" then
SendSystemChat("Has LogID")
else
SendSystemChat("No LogID")
end
It always prints Has LogID even when I'm logged into an unlisted account.