Bot is not working for me

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
DestinyJK

Bot is not working for me

#1 Post by DestinyJK » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Hello,

Can someone please help me via Teamviewer? I can't get the rom bot to work! When i open "createpath.bat" it says:

"..nes of Magic/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:243: attempt to perform arithmetic on field "Adress" (a nil value)"

What should I do?

Thx,
Destiny

rock5

Re: Bot is not working for me

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 am

That doesn't look like a teamviewer. Looks like you have a modified version of the bot and someone mistyped Address as Adress. What version of the bot are you using? Where did you get it? Did you edit it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

DestinyJK

#3 Post by DestinyJK » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 pm

rock5 wrote:That doesn't look like a teamviewer. Looks like you have a modified version of the bot and someone mistyped Address as Adress. What version of the bot are you using? Where did you get it? Did you edit it?
I've got it from a site, don't remember which one. I tried to use TortoiseSVN but im running Windows 8 so it doesn't work. I didn't edit the bot. Maybe you can take a look via Teamviewer?

Thanks

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Are you sure TortoiseSVN doesn't work with Windows 8?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

DestinyJK

#5 Post by DestinyJK » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 pm

rock5 wrote:Are you sure TortoiseSVN doesn't work with Windows 8?
I can't get it to work. If I try to use the SVN Checkout option, it tells me this:
This version of %1 isn't compitable with the Windows-Version your using. Check the systeminformation of your computer and contact the developer of the software.

Im running Windows 8 x32

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:54 pm

And you are installing the latest 32bit version of TortoiseSVN? Maybe you should ask at a TortoiseSVN support forum if Win 8 is supported or not. Or maybe you can try a different subversion client. I can't make any recommendations though.

The reason I'm pushing that you get subversion working is because you pretty much can't get anything done with the bot without it. You are going to be continuously told to do svn updates and reverts which you wont be able to do. Not to mention whenever an update for a new patch or a fix for a serious bug is committed you wont have access to it.

So I say your first step is to get subversion working.

DestinyJK

#7 Post by DestinyJK » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:04 pm

rock5 wrote:And you are installing the latest 32bit version of TortoiseSVN? Maybe you should ask at a TortoiseSVN support forum if Win 8 is supported or not. Or maybe you can try a different subversion client. I can't make any recommendations though.

The reason I'm pushing that you get subversion working is because you pretty much can't get anything done with the bot without it. You are going to be continuously told to do svn updates and reverts which you wont be able to do. Not to mention whenever an update for a new patch or a fix for a serious bug is committed you wont have access to it.

So I say your first step is to get subversion working.
Does it have to be TortoiseSVN? Do you know any other good programs?

Thanks for your fast responses.

EDIT

Got it working! Creating waypoints now! Is it possible to download waypoints for a lvl 11 Rogue / lvl 12 mage? Where should i put my waypoints?

Jandrana

#8 Post by Jandrana » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:15 am

DestinyJK wrote:Is it possible to download waypoints for a lvl 11 Rogue / lvl 12 mage? Where should i put my waypoints?
I think there no special waypoints to level chars between lvl 10 and 20. Many people push their bot chars at least to lvl 20 (or higher).
At lvl 20 you could try this: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2838

Your own waypoints should go here: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=27