every since the rom patch i crash alot with the bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
abron1

every since the rom patch i crash alot with the bot

#1 Post by abron1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:27 pm

i am not sure if its the new zone or the bot but if i bot two characters the both freeze and crash after a few mins

lisa

Re: every since the rom patch i crash alot with the bot

#2 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 pm

haven't been to new map yet but I have no issues.
Just ran through a bunch of dailies.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

abron1

#3 Post by abron1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 pm

i can't run the bot for over a hour atm with two characters and i did the revert but the address auto updated so i am not sure if there all right or do i understand how to check but all in all i still thank you guys for the hard work..

Jandrana

#4 Post by Jandrana » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:38 am

You should provide more information, when the game or the bot crashes.

One thing that seems a bit unusual since patch 5.0.7:

Been running cot_tele about 10 times with several chars since the patch now.
The game crashed about 3-4 times (out of 10 runs) after entering the first room in COT
and the char starts to fly.

I restart the client before doing mini games and cot_tele is the second mini game,
so it can't be the usual memory issue problem. I even restarted the client before doing
cot_tele to completely eliminate potential memory/texture issues. I never had that
kind of problem during the last month. Need to play COT manually several times and
see if Runewaker broke something, or if the bot has a problem here.

The strange thing is, that is does not crash every time. Perhaps it is related to the
player class or something.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:00 am

I just ran 16 characters (2 accounts) through cot with no problem. I didn't run them through survival too because they are low level and wouldn't survive. That's a mix of all classes except knights, which I loath and warlocks and champions which didn't exist when I created these characters.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 am

I might do a commit soon, which would have the new addresses, I was holding off because of the 0x80000 bit issue I am trying to work out.
Might just commit and leave it as is, will commit the guild bank fixes at the same time.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 am

Sure, you can commit the guildbank changes. That's the guildbank.lua, item.lua and inventory.lua changes right? Just to be sure, I checked if I made other changes to my own copy for that fix, I do that sometimes. I haven't, so you're good to go.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

abron1

#8 Post by abron1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 am

well i used to bot about 4 characters at a time but now the game either locks up or i die becasue the bot is trying to cast buff that are on cd instead of fighting mobs i love the new changes but i can bot for longer than a few hours without dieing because of this.. the main thing i like is how the bot don't randomly run if it gets argo'd and the casting is much faster than the old. but i come back to the computer and my characters are dead or game freezed up...

again thanks for all your hard work

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Don't forget that not only is the bot changing but so is the game. So it could be the game that is causing problems and not the bot.

abron1

#10 Post by abron1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:23 pm

yeah your right so should i try the older verson before the changes and see if i can run a few characters and then go from there?

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 pm

You can try that assuming that it works.

abron1

#12 Post by abron1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:56 pm

how do i do that? and is there a way i can use the wait for argo code and see to add to it so my bot don't run off when get argo'd.. like i said i like the changes but if i can only farm for a few hours and my characters keep dieing because its trying to cast buffs that are on cd it. funny thing is that it's only buffs all othere skill are fine.

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 pm

You can change to older versions by right clicking the rom folder and selecting "TortoiseSVN/Update to revision..." then typing in the revision number.

If it keeps trying to cast a buff maybe the skill or buff Id has changed. What buffs are you talking about? And what language do you play in?

Blyad

#14 Post by Blyad » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 pm

hey beam, did you update your UserFunctions in your Addons folder? allso are you experiencing crashes because the bots are leaving multiple areas and returning to them in a loop? several of my travel bots crash due to the new US server patch. but that's simply the games memory leak its not bot related.

abron1

#15 Post by abron1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 pm

ok rock i think i figured it out

the old way i had problem getting buffs so i set the prioity in my profiles to the highest so they would get casted first.

now the new bot cast buffs first no matter what the priority. So i think happen was the bot would cast the buff, then use whats in my profile and since my buffs were the highest priority the bot tried to use the buff while it was on cd because it thought the buff wasn't cast or on cd.. it works better now that i lowered the priority to all my buffs and range skills to under my melee skills and now i get the buffs i need without it casing over and over.. i guess the bot didn't check if i had the buff or if i was on cd before it was casting because it may have used two differnt ways to cast buffs and pull only if prioity. so now i have my scout skills and buffs lower than my melee skills and all is working fine. i guess the bot's priority for profile and the pull only, buffs, and maybe heals need to be in sync so they use the same checks for cd and if you have the buff...

found a mistake in the datebase there is 60 sec cd on this skill

Code: Select all

<skill name="WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK" id="493346" type="buff" cooldown="60" buffname="503946" target="self" />]
first example with buff and pull skills high priority

<skills_warden>

<skill name="WARDEN_SACRIFICE"	  				hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" manaper="40" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" inbattle="true"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_OAK"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_PROTECTION_OF_NATURE"			hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SACRIFICE"	  				hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" hpper="50" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_FRANTIC_BRIAR"	  			hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_MORALE_BOOST"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true"/>
		<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS" 				hotkey="MACRO" priority="115" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_UNTAMABLE" 					hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_ELVEN_PRAYER" 				hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" inbattle="true"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"	  			hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SAVAGE_POWER"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" inbattle="true"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_CROSS_CHOP"					hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_EXPLOSION_OF_POWER"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SUMMON_CHIRON_THE_CENTAUR"			hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_SHOT"					hotkey="MACRO" priority="95"  />
		<skill name="WARDEN_ANTI-MAGIC_ARROW"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />

</skills_warden>]

this would keep casting because of the buff and pull only priority.

example of the working skills

[<skills_warden>

<skill name="WARDEN_SACRIFICE"	  				hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" manaper="40" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" autouse="false" inbattle="true"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_OAK"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_PROTECTION_OF_NATURE"			hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SACRIFICE"	  				hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" hpper="50" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_FRANTIC_BRIAR"	  			hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_MORALE_BOOST"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true"/>
		<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS" 				hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" pullonly="true" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_UNTAMABLE" 					hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_ELVEN_PRAYER" 				hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"	  			hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SAVAGE_POWER"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_CROSS_CHOP"					hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_EXPLOSION_OF_POWER"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SUMMON_CHIRON_THE_CENTAUR"			hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_SHOT"					hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_ANTI-MAGIC_ARROW"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" />

</skills_warden>
everything is roll good now so i hope i explain it so you can undersand

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:13 am

Ok, I fixed WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK.

You still haven't told me which skills are not working. The bot now gets the cooldown from memory so it should know if the skill is on cooldown. The only way I can think that it might get confused is if some ids are wrong. That's why I wanted to know which ones. Also, casting skills manually in your own code, eg. player:cast(skill), will bypass most of the checks and still try to cast a skill even if it can't be cast. Are you trying to cast skills manually?

Or are you using an older version of the bot?

abron1

#17 Post by abron1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 am

nope not using older bot using new one and the skills that were messing up where my range skills which uses pull only from bot and my self buffs

<skill name="WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" inbattle="true"/>
      <skill name="WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_OAK"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" inbattle="true"/>
      <skill name="WARDEN_MORALE_BOOST"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true"/>
      <skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="115" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_ANTI-MAGIC_ARROW"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" /> 
all my self buffs and range attacks where getting confused because i had them set as high priority.

this rotation was getting stuck if you have a warden use this rotation and see if just cast the buffs and ranged skill when they are off cd

we had this talk in the rc3 thread about my w/k we though it could be a memory leaks.

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... &start=360
imo i think its because i set my buffs and range skills to high in the priority and with the new way the bot works i had to adjust my priorities to work with the changes.. now everthing is working fine now that i set my skill this way

[<skills_warden>

<skill name="WARDEN_SACRIFICE"                 hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" manaper="40" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" autouse="false" inbattle="true"/>
      <skill name="WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_OAK"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_PROTECTION_OF_NATURE"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_SACRIFICE"                 hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" hpper="50" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_FRANTIC_BRIAR"              hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" mobcount="2"/>
      <skill name="WARDEN_MORALE_BOOST"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true"/>
      <skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" pullonly="true" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_UNTAMABLE"                hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_ELVEN_PRAYER"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true"/>
      <skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"              hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_SAVAGE_POWER"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true"/>
      <skill name="WARDEN_CROSS_CHOP"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_EXPLOSION_OF_POWER"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" autouse="false" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_SUMMON_CHIRON_THE_CENTAUR"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
      <skill name="SCOUT_SHOT"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
      <skill name="WARDEN_ANTI-MAGIC_ARROW"            hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" />

</skills_warden>

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 am

Just so I understand, you have organised the skills so that, after many hours, when it starts to have problems, it doesn't cause your character to die?

abron1

#19 Post by abron1 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 am

Now that the skills are set like this it doesn't lock up after many hours, and i can run two to three character at time. Because now it cast buffs when there supose too at low priority and ranged skill are used at a distances at low priority so when in melee distance my melee skill that are set to high priority are cast correctly... and all are in sync with no missed cast.

At first it used to cast my ranged and buffs over and over with alot of missed cast because they were on cool down and i had them set at high priority.

From the way i understand the bot, is that heals and buffs come before skills. And range comes before melee skills so that the bot pulls then when it is in melee range it will go off the prioity of the skills that are set. So if you have the buffs and heals at low priority and your in melee range and its set to high priority then the bot will cast a heal if needed first before it will use a attack skill. Which is how its intented to be. but if you set the heal or buff at a high priority in your profile the bot has to use two different checks the standard heals or buffs before skills then the profile priority check, and i think that is where things get messy because the bot only knows to use a skill that has a cd set in the data base so if check one says it used a buff that has a cooldown it won't cast again, but check two says i need to cast the buff the cast failed (beccause its on cd from check one) so it will cast again again and again until the cast is complete... which cases you to die or freeze because you get errors in game that skills are on cd...

I am sorry for the long wall of text but that is the way i understand how the problem happend and adjusting the range, heals and buffs to low priority fixes it...

rock5

#20 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 am

That's pretty close. The way I understand it is if you use COMBAT_RANGED_PULL then it stops at COMBAT_DISTANCE range and uses any skills that will reach the target. After ranged pull has ended it moves in range and uses all skills.

In regards to heals and buffs, there are 2 types of skill checks. It does friendly skill checks such as buffs and heals and the normal attack sequence that goes through all your skills when attacking. So you are right. If you have heals/buffs with high priority then they will be cast when it checks friendly skills then cast again when it starts the attack sequence.

There is still a possibility that some ids are wrong. Did you ever tell me what language you play in? If you tell me what language you play in, I can check the ids.