Patch 5.0.5

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
nerf

Re: Patch 5.0.5

#41 Post by nerf » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 am

My character is in KS and works already for about 6 runs, using potions, cerificate, sell items, etc.. works.

Thanks Rock & Lisa

newton666

#42 Post by newton666 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:32 am

you tested on rc2?

gloover

#43 Post by gloover » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:56 am

Hmm, same issue here.

Code: Select all

..\scripts\rom/bot.lua:66: Unable to find wall hack address. Pattern needs updating.
even after svn update to rev. 742

EDIT: Ok, have found the "culprit" - it was "userfunction_QuestLogClass.lua" - but deleting this cause a new error :-(

.../scripts/rom/functions.lua:314: bad argument #3 to 'memoryWriteBytePtr' (number or table expected, got nil)

lisa

#44 Post by lisa » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 am

gloover wrote:.../scripts/rom/functions.lua:314: bad argument #3 to 'memoryWriteBytePtr' (number or table expected, got nil)
Hmm you sure you updated to rev 742? I have this for that line

if( settings.hotkeys.MOVE_FORWARD) then
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

gloover

#45 Post by gloover » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 am

Yes, it was updated to rev. 742 - have checked this twice.

crazy thing - this is the whole function code from my functions.lua with date of last change nov. 28th:

local function releaseKeys()
	memoryWriteBytePtr(getProc(),addresses.staticbase_char ,addresses.moveKeysPressed_offset, 0 )
end
have downloaded the functions.lua manually - now it looks more like a functioning code ;-)

Thanx for ya reference, lisa - now it seems to be working.

rock5

#46 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 am

Both 742 and the RC2 changed files work. I suspect people are having issues as they try to mix and match files. To avoid this I've made the 743 update.lua and addresses.lua compatible with RC2.

Also update.lua should now work with older versions of the game again. It has been tested with 5.0.4 and works.

I've added a fix for RoMScript that requires the ingamefunctions updated, so the RC2 users don't have to keep switching versions if they want to use both the main bot and the RC version.

In the theme of compatibility, I've included a change that now attempts to update the addresses automatically if it detects the game has changed.

I'll update the RC2 files now.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#47 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:43 am

I've added the RC2 files to the RC2 topic.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 078#p42078
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Darkonnian

#48 Post by Darkonnian » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:54 am

Confirmed. Working like a charm. Thanks!

rock5

#49 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:10 am

I've updated QuestLogClass userfunction for people who were having trouble with it. Note: this addon was what was causing the "wall hack address needs updating" error.

This addon requires bot rev 743 or newer to work.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 676#p40676

botje

#50 Post by botje » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:14 am

that fixed everything rock, great job mate ^^

Niko

#51 Post by Niko » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 am

My bot still doesn't sells anything... i have revision 743, updated ingamefunction folder into my addons folder and i have this on my profile

<!-- Auto selling options when used with player:merchant -->
		<option name="INV_MAX_SLOTS" value="180" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE"	value="true" />		<!-- true | false -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT" value="1" /> 			<!-- 1 = bag 1 slot 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"	value="180" /> 			<!-- 30 = last slot bag 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY"	value="white,green,blue,purple" /> 	<!-- white,green,blue,purple  -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE"		value="Hierba misteriosa,Mysterious Herb" />
and this on my waypoint file

<!-- # 23 --><waypoint x="-20212" z="-20946" y="821" type="TRAVEL"> changeProfileOption("HARVEST_DISTANCE", 200);  
	yrest(100);
	player:merchant("Dundy Yal");
	yrest(100);
	__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Vuelta"));	</waypoint>
i don't know if i have something wrong, i didn't changed anything since the last time it worked fine...

rock5

#52 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 am

Do you have any conflicting files? That's files with yellow icons next to them in Explorer. At this stage you shouldn't have any red icons either.

Also, at what point does it fail? Does it fail to find or target the npc? Does it fail to open the store? Or does it just not sell anything?

If you still have problems try setting

settings.profile.options.DEBUG_AUTOSELL=true
just before the merchant command so you get messages as to why it isn't selling.

nerf

#53 Post by nerf » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:08 am

Hi, I found an error, the screen froze for a few seconds as usual, and get this error.

IGF:[string "local a={Getkeyboardfocus():ClearFocus()} r..."]:1: attempt to index a nil value

Is the same error that this -> http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 198#p42198

rock5

#54 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 am

Sorry I haven't applied those fixes yet but they will be included when I commit the RC. But for now just follow those instructions.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 210#p42210

Niko

#55 Post by Niko » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 am

The only file that appears yellow is addresses.lua, but that one it's always yellow...

i put this on my waypoint file

<!-- # 23 --><waypoint x="-20212" z="-20946" y="821" type="TRAVEL"> changeProfileOption("HARVEST_DISTANCE", 200);  
	yrest(100);
	settings.profile.options.DEBUG_AUTOSELL=true;
	player:merchant("Dundy Yal");
	yrest(100);
	__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Vuelta"));	</waypoint>
but i saw nothing on micromacro and/or chat window...

... i can find npc, open window, repair... but no sell

rock5

#56 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 am

Try right clicking the addresses.lua and select "TortoiseSVN/Revert" to revert it to it's original state.

romaniac

#57 Post by romaniac » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:23 pm

It mostly runs, but when I try to execute the following command

RoMScript( "AutoZoomOutData.Enabled=false;" );

i get an error

IGF:Error in command sent to IGF.

Other RoMScript calls work. Needless to say, this one worked until today. :-)

rock5

#58 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 pm

No that wouldn't have worked, even before today. You have to realize that on the game side it puts the command in a table, like so.

a = {AutoZoomOutData.Enabled=false}
That will either try to create "a.AutoZoomOutData.Enabled=false" or it will cause a syntax error. You got an error message now because 743 picks up these errors and reports them. Previous versions didn't. To do that command properly and any other commands where you assign a value to a variable or any other complex code, you do it like this
RoMScript( "} AutoZoomOutData.Enabled=false; z={" );
Which in the game becomes

a = {} AutoZoomOutData.Enabled=false; z={}
Which is perfectly valid code. It's 3 separate commands of which the middle one does what you want. Hope that's clear.

Niko

#59 Post by Niko » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

SVN revert worked perfect! as addresses.lua always shows yellow i thaught it wasn't important... now it's shown red!!! (don't know why...) works anyway... Thank's rock

romaniac

#60 Post by romaniac » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:28 pm

rock5 wrote:No that wouldn't have worked, even before today.
Well, it worked in a way as the error did not stop the script, it just did nothing. :-)

But getting it right is even better, of course.