bot won't kill because of Aggro wait time

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
abron1

bot won't kill because of Aggro wait time

#1 Post by abron1 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:14 pm

in the new zone Chrysalia there is a battle ground where mobs spawn really fast and fight the npc in the area i made a waypoint to fight in this area but my MM keeps saying Aggro wait time out and just runs around killing nothing i have my profile set to party true and ani ks to false but it still won't kill the mobs... i have them in my on load with there names to kill but bot still walks past them just a simple waypoint no funtions just a tp farmin script..

rock5

Re: bot won't kill because of Aggro wait time

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Sounds like the fights around you are putting you in a battle state, maybe they are using AOE skills. You are probably not attacking them because they are attacking something else. Try setting ANTI_KS to false in your profile.

On another note, in the upcoming version of the bot, this will be fixed. It will attack mobs that are attacking other mobs even with ANTI_KS enabled.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

abron1

Re: bot won't kill because of Aggro wait time

#3 Post by abron1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:55 am

yeah your right they are attack npc and i had the ani-ks set both ways and still no killing can't wait for your update