Constellation (Zodiac) Pets

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
rock5

Re: Constellation (Zodiac) Pets

#61 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:58 am

I've been doing a bit of tweaking to the file so I'll probably release an updated version eventually.

But I wanted to ask people something. Would everyone want to get the failure title? Because I can have it automatically get it if you don't have the title and then from then on play properly, so it would require no user option. Or would people still prefere the option to never get it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kkulesza

#62 Post by kkulesza » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:28 pm

I vote for option.

Eggman1414

#63 Post by Eggman1414 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Yeah option is fine.

dr-nuker

#64 Post by dr-nuker » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:08 pm

kkulesza wrote:I vote for option.
so do i ;)

rock5

#65 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Ok but I think I'll set it like this. There will be an option to get it or not get it. If the option is enabled then it will get the title if you don't have it and then wont do it again. If the option is disabled, it wont get the title even if it doesn't have it. I think I will set it to enabled by default so if you don't want the title then you have to disable it. If you want the title you can leave it in it's default state.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#66 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 am

Ok I got it to adult now, very interesting.

When you first click the pet it gives you options of what type of buff you want, I picked luck,the buff was 50%, still 3 hours duration.
adultpet.png
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#67 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 am

I expected it to be just an increase in percent, not in duration. It's interesting to see the other options. I wonder how much benefit they give.

lisa

#68 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:27 am

rock5 wrote:I expected it to be just an increase in percent, not in duration. It's interesting to see the other options. I wonder how much benefit they give.
I'll do a diff buff each day and edit that post with what you get for them.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#69 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 am

Oh, I thought you had to choose what sort of buff it would give in the future. Are you saying you can choose a different one each day? That's cool.

lisa

#70 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:56 am

You get to choose each day, well that's how I read it anyway, will find out tomorrow lol
I could be wrong I guess, but that would suck. Imagine choosing XP to level up and then when you hit max level the pet would become useless.
Attachments
adultpetinfo.png

rock5

#71 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:47 am

See, it says "you will receive the effect you previously chose when using this item for the first time". It's not looking good.

lisa

#72 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 am

So they turned a good item into a sucky item?
No way they could do something so silly, ohh wait, yeah they no doubt did.

Budzer

#73 Post by Budzer » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 am

Well they did. Some buffs should get enhancement with lvl of something (nobody knows what LOL), ex for TP it would be 0,25% adult and 0,5 legendary, but currently it is not working, so newborn gives 20% TP and legendary only 10%.... I suppose this +/lvl should go with char lvl, as there is no option for lvling this pets, anyway how to improve lvl of IS item, as they are IS items. With that it would give 46% on 72 char, so could be worth..... Currently only good buff would be for HP and drop, as one for all att is not working too. In legendary form additionally comes -10%dmg from players and +10%ex/tp from quests. But thats it, as other buffs without bonus from lvl are small. The only thing I am curious about is if they repair that anytime soon and if it would work as I suppose..... On legendary lvl there is crt bonus 180+9/lvl, so on 72 it would be 828 additional points of critical hit rate.

rock5

#74 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Has anyone else having the problem that the machines sometimes don't work? The balls don't appear and you are locked in the position for the duration of the game.

It happened to me once the other day and now 3 of my 5 characters didn't work. Here's what happened. I did the game with my primary character and then left him logged on so that I could teleport my other characters to him via wedding rings. The second character didn't work. the third character didn't work. I tried restarting the game and not in bot mod this time and the forth also didn't work. Then I logged off my primary character and the last one worked.

I remember the other day, when it also didn't work, I had 2 logged on as well. So maybe you have to log off the character that just did the game before it allows you to run it again with a different character?

I'll test it again tomorrow but is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

lisa

#75 Post by lisa » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 pm

I didn't get anything like that on the 4 full accounts I was running, I only do the 1 char now though.

Confirmed the buff stays what was first decided, so I have 50% drop rate for ever. Prob get to choose again when I hit the next level, in a couple of weeks lol
Hmm does the element change next month?
If so that would suck and yeah to much effort to go next lvl.

rock5

#76 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 am

I bet you wont get to choose. It will just keep increasing drop rate. :s

lisa

#77 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 am

rock5 wrote:I bet you wont get to choose. It will just keep increasing drop rate. :s
I'll take that bet, let's say 50 dias on Rom4u server? ;)

rock5

#78 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 am

LoL. I would have taken that bet if it was unsure, but on closer inspection of the description, I think you are right. The legendary description, like the adult one, says "you will recieve the effect you previously chose when using this item for the first time". I'm assuming "this item" is refering to the legendary pet stone.

lisa

#79 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 am

aww you looked up the item, spoil sport lol

PS, I never looked it up.

kkulesza

#80 Post by kkulesza » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm

I have 2 pets now. Newborn and adult.
I can have both buffs from them at the same time (20% + 50%).
I wonder what's it going to be with legendary pet buff.

Anyone knows a macro to summon a pet from partner bag?