request EoJ Farming Timer

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Guest1234

Re: request EoJ Farming Timer

#21 Post by Guest1234 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Works great rock.

Once again, you're the master.

Uniden65

#22 Post by Uniden65 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:19 am

thanks rock5 i had a good idea i guess in the beginning, and your version 2 is exactly what i was looking for thanks again for your work .......could i get u to delete the code i have in the beginning with the paths.... others have been trying it and it does not work ...thanks

alos i added in a counting system ...just add

Code: Select all

<onLoad>
	YourTargetScore = 3

Round = 1;
then on the first waypoint add this, so it looks like this

cprintf(cli.pink, "Round Nbr: %s\n\n", Round);
			Round = Round+1;
		waitForEventStart()
		__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("NORMAL")
and u should have a coiunter ....every time it runs so when u come back you can tell how many times it ran based on how many EoJ's you have ...
Last edited by Uniden65 on Sat May 12, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 am

You should be able to edit your own posts. Aren't you able to?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Sat May 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Is it true that you have to rank in the first 3 to be able to buy anything from the EoJ vendor? Only the first place can buy hero stats right? Otherwise you can only get Glorious stats, is that right?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#25 Post by lisa » Sat May 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Hmm I read somewhere you can access the higher stuff if you get your eoj to 5000, I never bothered with this event though so I can't say first hand what is what.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Uniden65

#26 Post by Uniden65 » Sun May 13, 2012 12:16 am

you both are correct .... in the event the first 3 are the only ones who can spend there eojs on items everyone can just look ...

1st : all items hero and everything below]
2nd and 3rd only glorious stats

but if you do get 5000 witch is max then you can buy the highest level items but also at a higher EoJ price ...

and yes i can know thanks ...

and thanks again Rock5 the only draw back know is iam lower in rank hahaha

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Sun May 13, 2012 4:02 am

So if I get 5000 eojs which is the maximum (can't get anymore more?), I can buy Hero items. But does that mean as soon as I buy something and by eojs drop below 5000 that I won't be able to buy anything anymore?

Also are you saying that if I get 5000 eojs the prices will be more expensive than if I ranked first? What are the prices then?

Uniden65

#28 Post by Uniden65 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:12 pm

yes to all rock5 .... not sure about prices right know iam still saving eojs ...3k know but iam also leveling and doing instance with guildies

Tempest

#29 Post by Tempest » Sun May 20, 2012 3:23 am

from my understand u can have as many EOJs as you wish its not capped (5000) is the stack limit but if you got room in your bag you can have more. The 5000 Eoj is when it opens ups that you dont have to place 1,2,3rd place. The items are i think the same value 210 heres and 150 glor

Could be wrong just my understanding of it not had that much to know for sure

abron1

#30 Post by abron1 » Tue May 29, 2012 3:04 am

hey guys i have a idea but not really sure how to do it... what i am thinking is have one main bot with this code to do the quest and turn them in when the event starts... and have other bots at the quest giver just turning in quest as the other bots completes them because alot of those quest you can do in a party and all bots don't need to follow just get credit and turn in quest.... so i would need one waypoint to just turn in those quest repeatedly and other for the main bot.... i can make the waypoints but i am a noob at the quest function part...

Hidden

#31 Post by Hidden » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Hrmm Im having a problem with this. If i start when the event has ended its works fine sits at homebase and waits for event start.
When event starts bots starts as it should, but it doesnt stop. I set the Yourtargetscore to 3100 and it surpassed that and then when the event ended it kept running.

Hidden

#32 Post by Hidden » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Hrmmm well I dont know where i went wrong but now it doesn't recognize the event at all.

Im using this on the new map maybe there is something different there to tb.

here is my script thought it might help (be gentle its my first one) Quest part works great just cant seen to get it to stop and start it just keeps on running.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">

<onload>
        changeProfileOption("WAYPOINT_DEVIATION", 30);

YourTargetScore = 100

function waitForEventStart()
		repeat
			yrest(1000) -- check every second
			local namePE,messagePE,namePH,ScorePE,Count , IsScoreVisible= RoMScript("PE_GetInfo(1)")
			if Count == 2 and YourTargetScore > ScorePE then break end
		until false
	end

if oldOnLeaveCombat == nil then oldOnLeaveCombat = settings.profile.events.onLeaveCombat end
	function settings.profile.events.onLeaveCombat()
		oldOnLeaveCombat()
		local namePE,messagePE,namePH,ScorePE,Count , IsScoreVisible= RoMScript("PE_GetInfo(1)")
		if Count ~= 2 or ScorePE >= YourTargetScore then
			__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN")
			__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Home Base"));
		end
	end

</onload>

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-xxxxx" z="-xxxxx" y="xxx" tag="Home Base">
		waitForEventStart()
	</waypoint>
        <!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-xxxxx" z="-xxxxx" y="xxx" tag="loop">
                player:target_NPC("xxxx");
                yrest(100);
                yrest(100);
        </waypoint>
        <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-xxxxx" z="-xxxxx" y="xxx">   
                __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("loop"));
                queststate = getQuestStatus("xxx");
                while queststate == "incomplete" do
                yrest(100);player:target_Object("xxx");yrest(100);
                end
      </waypoint>
</waypoints>

BillDoorNZ

#33 Post by BillDoorNZ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm

try something like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">

<onload>
        changeProfileOption("WAYPOINT_DEVIATION", 30);

YourTargetScore = 100

function waitForEventStart()
      repeat
         yrest(1000) -- check every second
         if Count == 2 and YourTargetScore > ScorePE then break end
      until false
   end

function isEventFinished()
      return (Count ~= 2 or ScorePE >= YourTargetScore);
   end;
</onload>

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-xxxxx" z="-xxxxx" y="xxx" tag="Home Base">
      waitForEventStart()
   </waypoint>
        <!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-xxxxx" z="-xxxxx" y="xxx" tag="loop">
                yrest(100);
                yrest(100);
				if (isEventFinished()) then
				end;
        </waypoint>
        <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-xxxxx" z="-xxxxx" y="xxx">   
                while queststate == "incomplete" do
					yrest(100);
					player:target_Object("xxx");
					yrest(100);
                end
                __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("loop"));
      </waypoint>
</waypoints>

Hidden

#34 Post by Hidden » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks Bill worked like a charm, some fine tuning and it will be good to go

CrazyGuy

#35 Post by CrazyGuy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi bill, i tried out the code but when i run it i get an error:

Failed to compile and run Lua code code for waypoint #1

which has the code

if (isEventFinished()) then
            end;
Rest is all verbatim off your script. Is there a userfunction or addon i need to run this?

Thanks

grande

#36 Post by grande » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 am

Trying to... piece this together. Where do I find the publicencounterframe.lua file? Is it possible to use any of this to somehow get the bot to pick up on when the event is active even when the score display is bugged/not visible?

I want to be able to switch channels automagically when events end to start the event on a different channel. Problem is that the score display bugs on one channel no matter what I do and actually bugs on the good channel too until you run across a zone.

Thx

rock5 wrote:
dx876234 wrote:U could also monitor the events PE_ACTIVE_PHASE_CHANGE and PE_OBJECTIVE_VALUE_CHANGE. These will give u more detailed information about the event cycles.
Good pickup considering those events don't even appear in the rom wiki.

They lead me to the publicencounterframe.lua file. Lot's of interesting functions and variables in there. If the waypoint file wasn't working fine the way it is, I'd definately look into it further.

rock5

#37 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:55 am

Here's a copy of the current publicencounterframe.lua file.
publicencounterframe.lua
(20.45 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
What you want to look for are the update functions as the update functions have to get the info from somewhere else to update the frame. For example in PEScoreUpdate() it uses

Scorecount = PE_GetPEScore()
So maybe that's a function you can use to get the score count.

It looks like the main update function is "PEFs_Reset(this)" and "PEFs_SetDetail(PEFrame, index )".

Functions I can see include
  • PE_GetPEIndex(index) - Which seems to return the index of the given index, not sure why. If index == -1 it returns the number of events in the current zone. If the PE frame is not visible it returns 0.
    PE_GetInfo(index) - Returns event details. Returns nil if PE frame is not visible.
    PE_GetPOBInfo( index , part ) - Returns info on the tasks for the event. Returns nil if the PE frame is not visible.
So it looks like the reason the frame is not visible is because the functions are returning nothing.

I did a bit of testing. Besides moving to another zone and back again, the PE frame will reappear when the status of the event changes.

Not sure if that helps.

grande

#38 Post by grande » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Thanks again, Rock. I'll have to analyze some more but can you tell me where you got that .lua file? I assume one of the FDB folders? I have an FDB extractor... yada yada yada.

I think I can almost imagine how to plug in some of those functions to your existing EOJS code but like I said above, I'll have to read/contemplate further. Since indications of success/fail are monitored by the functions it seems then that monitoring those parts of the .lua may be the way to operate even when the score/event status is bugged to not appear.

rock5

#39 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:08 pm

grande wrote:but can you tell me where you got that .lua file
The magic folder for finding undocumented functions is "interface.fdb/worldxml". I actually keep a copy of that extracted folder in another location so I can do searches for functions.
grande wrote:I think I can almost imagine how to plug in some of those functions to your existing EOJS code
Didn't my eoj already use "PE_GetInfo(1)"?
grande wrote:Since indications of success/fail are monitored by the functions it seems then that monitoring those parts of the .lua may be the way to operate even when the score/event status is bugged to not appear.
Not really. Like I said, when the frame is not visible that means none of the functions work.

grande

#40 Post by grande » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Not really. Like I said, when the frame is not visible that means none of the functions work.
Okay, but you can still be awarded EOJ on a channel that is bugged to never show the score so there should be some function indicating an award is due or has been given.