687 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
lisa

Re: 687 Changelog

#21 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 am

Sooner it starts coming back the better lol

Could always recall it and summon again, issue there is if you are in a place where you have issues attacking mobs it will spend all it's mana resummoning all the time.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 am

Actually, I just did a test and it looks like the pet goes in a straight line through all obstacles so I don't see it ever failing to engage the enemy. Hm... you could probably use your pet to bring mobs to you through wall. lol.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#23 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:24 am

try testing where the path is another "level", varanas near malatina is a spot I know of, the stairs. Pet's will go for a longish walk to get up the stairs.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 am

lisa wrote:try testing where the path is another "level", varanas near malatina is a spot I know of, the stairs. Pet's will go for a longish walk to get up the stairs.
I know where you mean but what am I testing? There are no mobs there.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#25 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:35 am

duel "someone" and send pet to attack "enemy" that is up the stairs.

rock5

#26 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:40 am

So you mean you at the bottom of the steps and the enemy up near Malatina? Is that what you mean?

lisa

#27 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:42 am

Yeah pretty much, the pet will do a big loop of the entire "level" to get to the "enemy"

rock5

#28 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 am

You seem sure. Have you already tested it?

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 am

I don't really see a problem. If you tell the pet to attack then attack yourself it doesn't matter what the pet does. It either attacks the mob with you or attacks the mob even though you can't reach it, in which case it will win or die and you will resummon it or it will go for a run and be of no help and maybe go out of range and respawn near you.

Most of the time it will attack with you but if you don't tell it to attack with you you'll be fighting by yourself anyway so whats the harm?

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 am

The reason I brought this up is because I want to commit my changes in regards to pet attacking. I currently have it attacking when I attack. It could use other options but I'm not interested in anything else. So I'll add it to my next commit.

lisa

#31 Post by lisa » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 am

Sounds good, I think the chances of pet running off into the sunset are slim anyway. If it does it may or may not agro the entire map, slim chance though lol :geek: