Allmost foolproof KS run

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Beni

Re: Allmost foolproof KS run

#221 Post by Beni » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:51 am

why he doesn't pick up blue intems, and why sell MP and HP potions. how to fix? ty

rock5

#222 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:46 am

Not picking up blue items is a problem with your looting addon, not the bot.

To not sell potions you can do a number of things. You can add their names to the "INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE" option in the profile or add "Potions" to the "INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES_NOSELL" option so it doesn't sell any potions. Or what I prefere to do is specify a list of "types" you want to sell that doesn't include potions, eg.

Code: Select all

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES"			value="Weapons,Armor,Others,Raw Materials" />
The 'types' are language specific so make sure to use names in your language.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

nerf

#223 Post by nerf » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:03 am

Since the last update, ks to enter the character gets stuck in the ground ¿Anyone else have this problem?

Nero

#224 Post by Nero » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:33 am

Yup, alot of little things has changed. For example, I've noticed that sometimes there are 2-3 'underground' tiles in CoT or survival when doing it with bot (it also happens when without bot, but rarely - not sure how is it determined). Also, when I've used recall after logging next character with bot, it sometimes got stuck underground, just as it appears to happen for you in KS.

I've been as of yet unable to find out how game checks if you're botting or not - it's quite hard as it happens sometimes even when I'm playing legit. Frogster and their retarded attemps at doing something right -_- While I think that it's fair game to try and stop botters, they fail to realize that all of their new systems will be exploited in a few days anyway.

On a somewhat related note, I've heard from someone from Poland that on their forums mods told them that some new 'anti-bot' system is being created by Frog, although I doubt it will be effective. Their naivete is adorable ;p

lisa

#225 Post by lisa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:07 am

Being underground after teleporting has been an issue for a very long time and has nothing to do with botting lol
It is just another example of their developers not doing the job properly.
If it was me I would be looking at why it happens, my guess is because it isn't changing the height value for character properly when teleporting and so it ends up below the ground. I could be wrong of course ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Loveyouhatefrog

#226 Post by Loveyouhatefrog » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:38 am

Hi :)

thank you for all the wark :)

I just have 1 question >

what addon do I need for the auto accept ?

kuripot

#227 Post by kuripot » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Loveyouhatefrog wrote:Hi :)

thank you for all the wark :)

I just have 1 question >

what addon do I need for the auto accept ?

XBARIII has auto accept party

and i know there is userfunction for auto accept but i forgot in what tread thread is it

kuchen91

#228 Post by kuchen91 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:44 am

can someone say, how much attack power and life i need to solo 1.,2. ... boss in ks?

and second question, can someone upload a new version of the ks script?

Germangold

#229 Post by Germangold » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 am

15k mattK and a lvl60 Tier8 staff works fine for a priest/mage mage/priest mage/druid
20k life
and 15k mana

rubenr

#230 Post by rubenr » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 pm

I am having a few issues with the KS waypoint.

Since Patch 4.0.5 and its "improvements" i get the following:
-"There's an obstacle between you and the monster"

Im also getting troubles with the potions, but i don't know if my character doesnt drink them because something has changed or because it gets stuck with the problem above (and doesn't move from the stairs).

Should i change the range (from large (250 i think) to short (50)) to make my char move freely?

--------------

EDIT:

There. It gets stuck at #38 (stairs) and lays there for hours.

I have changed the range from 125 to 40, to see if it gets closer, reducing the chance of that "object between you and the target" message.

PS: I have a mage in KS.

-------------

EDIT 2:

The Range is getting me in troubles, agroing lots of mobs ('cause she doesnt see them), walking pass a boss just to go back and forward. I don't know what to do. If i change my range i'll get stuck in the stairs and if i leave it like that (short), ill surely get killed.

Germangold

#231 Post by Germangold » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:06 pm

dude
everyone has this issue not just you.. its not just for KS or CL its for the Whole ingame targeting system.. Due to the tremendos bad feedback in official forums my guess is,
that the developers will revert those targeting changes or modifiy it that all classes that work with spells or attacks from disctance are playable again

Beni

#232 Post by Beni » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 am

its not exist a dmg hack or atack speed..dmg absorb or drop rate nothing like that?

Germangold

#233 Post by Germangold » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 am

Beni wrote:its not exist a dmg hack or atack speed..dmg absorb or drop rate nothing like that?
excuse me? WHAT?

rubenr

#234 Post by rubenr » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Drop rate could be easily improved by:

-Upgrading wings
-Using a Mage/Rogue with 2 wands with "Loot 2" Rune (24% each)
-Using Honor Group
-Pet
-Potion
-And the rubi pet (20% more)

Germangold

#235 Post by Germangold » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:42 am

all my chars use a LootII rune with high Dura staff
and of course the luckpowder dust

each character has the 3rd bagspace unlocked and it works really fine so far 4-5kk per 22hrs per char
10 chars = 45kk per day ^^

botnewb

#236 Post by botnewb » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Alright so i was running the script and i have a few quesitons on errors.... While in the instance if i'm fighting more than 1 enemy and i purg them it kills both and the bot doesn't loot them sometimes is there a fix for this?

Then once the run is finished it exits and adds the party back but then when it runs to the sell point it buys arrows and throwing knives but doesn't sell... I think i've seen the fix for this though and i have to set the auto sell options.

This is where my main problem is, upon falling down the cliff i get this error,

No more (usable) hp potions available at bagslot 1 to 240
Unknown profile skill PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL. Check your manual castings.......
Did not find any crashed game clients.
1:15 - .. micromacro: attempt to concatenate field 'Name' (a nil value)

My secondary is a priest so it should just urgent heal its self correct? do i have to set the urgent heal to an action bar key 1-4?

rock5

#237 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:11 pm

No more usable pots means you don't have any healing potions.

Unknown profile skill PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL probably means you haven't added that skill to the skill set of your primary class. You have to add it, and any other priest skills you want to use, to your primary classes skills list.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

botnewb

#238 Post by botnewb » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Ahh alright i found that in another post while looking.. Something i have yet to find though is where the auto sell options go, i've looked through items.lua, the char profile, and other spots but i have yet to figure out where to put the coding to auto sell bags 1-4 think you could help me out with this?

rock5

#239 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Autosell options go in the profile 'options' section. Do a search for autosell in the rombot wiki.

Beni

#240 Post by Beni » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 am

it is a script for auto activate teaching certificate after 3 hours? sry for my english