Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Nevex

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#561 Post by Nevex » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Nothing new yet?

Tooney

#562 Post by Tooney » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 am

Are you asking me if I have anything?
If you are :)
My previous post meant that I was just going to put up with the delay because the code has decided my last egg is stuck. I did reduce the value of Timeout (at the top of the script) to 60. Is your character just standing around alot then?

Nevex

#563 Post by Nevex » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:27 am

Yea. It never actually resumes that i've seen.

madgamer

#564 Post by madgamer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:01 pm

i have the same problem, character will get to the hens and Clearing target. then just stand there for hours until i either restart the bot,
or manually click on a hen, then it will keep going. i am running latest on all files and mm and winxp.

Tooney

#565 Post by Tooney » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Ok, if the last message is "clearing target" then it is pausing in the same place as mine. Which probably means it thinks the eggs are stuck.
Have you tried reducing the value of Timeout in the "MRC_Optimized.xml" file?
Open "\micromacro\scripts\rom\waypoints\MRC_Optimized.xml" with notepad and edit "Timeout = 300" to "Timeout = 5" (don't use speech marks in the file!). Save & Close.

Now see if your character still gets stuck by the eggs.

This is what MRC_Optimized.xml looks like in notepad.....

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>

<!--        Rock5's Millers Ranch Chickens run        -->
<!--           By Rock5         Version 4.2           -->
<!--      Incorporating Jduartedj's enhancements      -->
<!-- www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=12139 -->

<onLoad>
	--== User Option ==--

Deliver = 100         -- Change if you want to enable/disable deliver quests  0=disable, any number = deliver after that amount of eggs (must b bigger than 9)
	LagTime = 0           -- Affects accepting/completing quests. Increase LagTime if time is wasted by repeated CompleteQuests or AcceptQuests.
	RunningSpeed = 100    -- The speed the character runs when not teleporting. 50 is normal. Recommended 100.
	UseTeleporter = true  -- Use Jduratedj's teleport userfunction. Please make sure you have it installed to use this option.
	Timeout = 300          -- Time hens and eggs stay in the ignore list before being given another chance. '0' disables it, remains permanently in ignore list.
	debugging = true      -- Set to true to display extra useful information regarding egg drop rates and ignore lists.

--=================--
Let me know how you get on, good or bad.
Cheers.

Nevex

#566 Post by Nevex » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Tooney wrote:Ok, if the last message is "clearing target" then it is pausing in the same place as mine. Which probably means it thinks the eggs are stuck.
Have you tried reducing the value of Timeout in the "MRC_Optimized.xml" file?
Open "\micromacro\scripts\rom\waypoints\MRC_Optimized.xml" with notepad and edit "Timeout = 300" to "Timeout = 5" (don't use speech marks in the file!). Save & Close.

Now see if your character still gets stuck by the eggs.

This is what MRC_Optimized.xml looks like in notepad.....

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>

<!--        Rock5's Millers Ranch Chickens run        -->
<!--           By Rock5         Version 4.2           -->
<!--      Incorporating Jduartedj's enhancements      -->
<!-- www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=12139 -->

<onLoad>
	--== User Option ==--

Deliver = 100         -- Change if you want to enable/disable deliver quests  0=disable, any number = deliver after that amount of eggs (must b bigger than 9)
	LagTime = 0           -- Affects accepting/completing quests. Increase LagTime if time is wasted by repeated CompleteQuests or AcceptQuests.
	RunningSpeed = 100    -- The speed the character runs when not teleporting. 50 is normal. Recommended 100.
	UseTeleporter = true  -- Use Jduratedj's teleport userfunction. Please make sure you have it installed to use this option.
	Timeout = 300          -- Time hens and eggs stay in the ignore list before being given another chance. '0' disables it, remains permanently in ignore list.
	debugging = true      -- Set to true to display extra useful information regarding egg drop rates and ignore lists.

--=================--
Let me know how you get on, good or bad.
Cheers.
Same Issue

madgamer

#567 Post by madgamer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

ya i tryed changing the timeout from 40 to 5 and still find my bot standing in front of 3 hens randomly sometimes.
so i dont think its thinking the eggs are stuck cause the 3 hens are still standing on top of the egg spots

rock5

#568 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 am

I finally made the time to test the script. It didn't take long to get stuck.

I immediately noticed that there was a "Come on! Go for it!" message in chat so it did actually cheer a hen but all 3 hens were still there. Why didn't anyone else notice this? If you did, I could have fixed it ages ago. :roll:

What the bot does is try to cheer the hen until it detects that the player "cheers" then it starts looking for an egg. So if the cheer fails, it gets stuck in the loop waiting for the egg. I didn't account for the cheering failing. Previously it never failed.

It took a few times but I eventually caught it failing. What happens is it runs upto the coop and immediatly cheers but then the casting bar flashes red so the cheer failed. Might be because it hadn't fully stopped.

So I've added a little pause before it starts and added a time limit just incase it fails anyway.

I'm currently testing it and it looks good.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#569 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 am

Updated to 4.3 with the above mentioned fixes.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Nevex

#570 Post by Nevex » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:14 am

Will test and get back to ya. I am surprised I missed that. Thanks Rock.

Tooney

#571 Post by Tooney » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:15 am

Hi Rock,

Do you turn off the speedhack because there is something bad about it? I notice all your recent releases you turn it off? Just wondering. :)

Thanks.

rock5

#572 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:40 am

I'm on a different server where it's hard to get away with egg farming so if I use it I don't use the hacks. And I decided it would be a better default to not use them. But they do work. All you have to do is enable them.

Nevex

#573 Post by Nevex » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 am

Why does server matter? You are the only person in the zone and you just use a character no one knows is yours. My zone of entry also is Logar.

rock5

#574 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Because on my old server I could run a few clients harvesting eggs for 24 hours with no one bothering me but on this server, you usually get a gm whispering you within an hour or so.

Nevex

#575 Post by Nevex » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 pm

How do they even know? You using the selling /mailing scripts?

rock5

#576 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:58 pm

I don't know. They have a way of knowing who's inside Miller's. And they'll send you a whisp saying 'hi' to see if you respond.

bokagavrilov

#577 Post by bokagavrilov » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 am

rock5 wrote:I don't know. They have a way of knowing who's inside Miller's. And they'll send you a whisp saying 'hi' to see if you respond.

and the answer of this its the gm detect function ?:)

lisa

#578 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 am

well if you bot in millers on a server that regularly monitors millers the GM detect will reduce the chance of being banned but let's face it if you just did 12 hours in millers the gm detect won't help your case. They will no doubt just bann you for the sake of it lol

simple facts:
If a GM whispers you and you don't respond and you keep doing what you were doing, they suspect you are a bot, they then investigate further and chances are you will get banned.
If however the GM detect kicks in and you do a reply whisper and log out then they will be less suspicious but will no doubt be curious of you.
If you suddenly stop doing anything while a GM is whispering you then they have to assume you may just be afk, again they will suspect you but they won't just instabann you.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

bokagavrilov

#579 Post by bokagavrilov » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

lisa wrote:well if you bot in millers on a server that regularly monitors millers the GM detect will reduce the chance of being banned but let's face it if you just did 12 hours in millers the gm detect won't help your case. They will no doubt just bann you for the sake of it lol

simple facts:
If a GM whispers you and you don't respond and you keep doing what you were doing, they suspect you are a bot, they then investigate further and chances are you will get banned.
If however the GM detect kicks in and you do a reply whisper and log out then they will be less suspicious but will no doubt be curious of you.
If you suddenly stop doing anything while a GM is whispering you then they have to assume you may just be afk, again they will suspect you but they won't just instabann you.

I agree with everything ;) well and the GM its just so great ;) a few weeks ago seems my bot detected a gm ;) coz i found it logged out coz of GM detected and in the next days while i was farming ( just watchin it) i had a wisp from Z***** luckly i was there and stopped and answerd him ;) so i had to stop for a while and now im doing it again ;) ( still havent got anything on my eggs-characters :) im doing it for like 2months already and i love it ;) im on maca

meny greetings and good job

botique

#580 Post by botique » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Version 4.3 fails fairly fast for me. Sooner or later (maybe 30 min to one hour) my character remains stuck trying to feed hens, blissfully unaware that it has no feed bags in inventory.