632, major upgrade to potion usage and party healing

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
lisa

632, major upgrade to potion usage and party healing

#1 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:55 am

Bot will now use the over time and once off potions independantly as they have seperate timers.

Party healer now gets all it's information from memory and updates its partymember list every 30 seconds which will allow for changing addresses and also changing party members if they go in and out of range.

If you used openstore function to buy specific types of potions in your WP then please check the database/consumables.xml for the new "type" for potions. Player:merchant() should work as per usual, aslong as I didn't break it lol

My tests have been for just health potions but they worked perfectly

Code: Select all

MACRO: Using HP potion 3422/9553 (35%): Phirius Potion - Type D (qty 15)
MACRO: Using HP potion 3422/9553 (35%): Spirit Herb (qty 67)
Resting finished after 3 seconds.
MACRO: Using HP potion 3473/9553 (36%): Healing Potion (qty 30)
tested with the bank open so pots weren't actually used, that's why HP barely moved.
It will use the over time potions before the once off potions, since over time potions are ones from vendor and drops I thought it best to use them first.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

Re: 632, major upgrade to potion usage and party healing

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 am

The thing with using hots over heals, if hots take time to heal, doesn't that mean it will practically always use a heal after using a hot because your health hasn't changed that much yet?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 am

The hots do have an initial boost and then a trickle over time. So if you are getting slapped enough to require using a pot then just using a once off pot means you will prob need another pot soon after anyway. The initial heal from the hot will be enough to pop you over the low hp set in profile if your only getting hit a little. If your getting hit harder then you do probably want both.

Main motivation for hot first is because thats what you buy from vendor and what you get from drops. the once off potions are from bags or from alchemy, so a limited supply.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

MiesterMan

#4 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:38 pm

AWSOME!!! Ty so much, this will make botting sooo much easier. Well, less frustrating anyways. So we can now use phirius, alchemy, and store pots with the bot. On top of that the healing skills seem to be working right.

Dungeons are becoming more friendly by the second. XD

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Yeah I still haven't had the time to get party bot exactly how i want, still trying to work out exactly the best way to do a few things. Getting there though.

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:34 pm

updated player.lua in 634, occasionally had an issue adding player details into partymember list. No idea why I didn't just use player.Name in the first place. I had it set up with RoMScript and all sorts of silly things.

It errored out on me last night with a failure to add details of player, whole party died of course since healer was doing nothing lol

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:51 am

Well no one posted I broke merchant or using pots, so that's a relief lol