4.0.0 any issues/solutions (CHAPTER IV)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: 4.0.0 any issues/solutions (CHAPTER IV)

#241 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 pm

horsewilly wrote:thanks so much for all your efforts rock :) unfortunately ... I dunno why, but Im still getting the npcinfoaddress error for cards :( I made an entirely new micromaco folder to make sure it wasnt cause of that cache etc., but still the exact same as before..
Could you repost the errror messages you get now with the 2 new files? Make sure you list all error messages.
Alkaiser wrote:rock5, with the latest files you posted, I'm getting this when selling items with merchant function:

5:10pm - ...nes of Magic/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:466: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
That has to do with the items 'type' information. I didn't touch that. It looks like the 'itemtypes' table is missing or corrupt or that item is missing it's 'objType' info. My first guess is you screwed up your rombot installation somehow.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kanta

#242 Post by kanta » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

@Rock5
The bot is working great for me. The loading and initializations are so much faster now. Your work is greatly appreciated.

@People having problems
Here's what I did to get everything working. I made a backup of my profile, userfunctions and waypoint folders. After doing this, I deleted everything in the "/scripts/rom" folder. Yes, everything. I then did an "SVN Checkout" on the ROM folder. This redownloaded all the bot files. I did this to make sure all files were exactly as they should be for the current revision. After this completed, I downloaded the 2 files Rock5 has linked in this thread straight into the "/scripts/rom/classes" folder. Once this was done, I copied the 3 folders I backed up back into the ROM folder. Everything is working perfectly for me.

For the person having the selling issue, check out the following forum thread:
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=2534
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

nerf

#243 Post by nerf » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 am

kanta wrote: @People having problems
Here's what I did to get everything working. I made a backup of my profile, userfunctions and waypoint folders. After doing this, I deleted everything in the "/scripts/rom" folder. Yes, everything. I then did an "SVN Checkout" on the ROM folder. This redownloaded all the bot files. I did this to make sure all files were exactly as they should be for the current revision. After this completed, I downloaded the 2 files Rock5 has linked in this thread straight into the "/scripts/rom/classes" folder. Once this was done, I copied the 3 folders I backed up back into the ROM folder. Everything is working perfectly for me.

could you share your rombot us please? the one I use works but has a bug that makes spamming scape key again and again without the character move.

rock5

#244 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 am

nerf wrote: could you share your rombot us please? the one I use works but has a bug that makes spamming scape key again and again without the character move.
Might be the same problem this person was having. Try their solution.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 850#p22850
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

botje

#245 Post by botje » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 am

its getting there mates ^^

i do see some problems with looting, skips more then normal O.o

for the rest, good work mates and gals, were back in business :P

Botje

jasn

#246 Post by jasn » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 am

kanta wrote:@Rock5
The bot is working great for me. The loading and initializations are so much faster now. Your work is greatly appreciated.

@People having problems

i would need a link to get to the files, deleted everything in the ROM folder. Ending up with an empty rom folder trying to use tortoise to do a svn checkup , getting a windows where it wants me to fill in some adress. :shock: could some one pls point me in the right direction, cause i tried a micromacro.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ micromacro-read-only and it didnt work .

rock5

#247 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 am

You shouldn't need to do more than just
  • 1. SVN Update
    2. TortoiseSVN/ Revert.
    3. Then replace to 2 files I provided.
If you have an old version of the bot, you might need to update that too. Current version is 1.01 beta 4 I believe. Anything older than beta 2 should be updated I think.

sdude13

#248 Post by sdude13 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 am

Following Daily-Items are not sent (and give error tableid not found) whe using

UMM_SendByNameOrId("CHAR", {240293,240030})

These are dailyquests in Forest of Ingham.

jasn

#249 Post by jasn » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 am

followed rock´s list. hoping the "card halt" error is history now ;)

Btw how can i check the version ? (1.01 Beta4)

rock5

#250 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 am

jasn wrote:Btw how can i check the version ? (1.01 Beta4)
As soon as you start micromacro the version is shown in the title bar. The text there later changes when you start the bot.

horsewilly

#251 Post by horsewilly » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 am

kanta wrote: @People having problems
That's pretty much exactly what I did..
So, just to be sure, Im gonna do everything fresh, again.

So I just took random cards out of my compedium ... Card - Ravenous Kalod gives me no error.

with Card - Silent Scream Condor I get (damn, can't just copy-paste it)
well basically I get 'wrong value returned in update of item id' and 'table range not found for id' for these IDs: 228521, 226318, 226327, 226326, 226325, 226313, 226320, 226318
then table range not found for ID: 104724 and the good old item.lua:205: npcInfoAddress thing.

other random card, Card - Desert Boshi, also giving errors
same as before, but this time the last one is ID: 104272 and of course the npcinfoaddress thing.

rock5

#252 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 am

Horsewilly, your set of errors seem to be unique to you. No one seems to be getting them like you but I think they are related to other errors to do with the tables not being created properly for some. I'm currently working with Lisa to solve this. She gets a similar error.

kanta

#253 Post by kanta » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:54 pm

horsewilly wrote:
kanta wrote: with Card - Silent Scream Condor I get (damn, can't just copy-paste it)
Actually, to copy paste you can right click the upper left corner of the MM window, go to "Edit" then "Mark". Highlight the text with your mouse by left click + drag. Once it's highlighted press enter. You can now paste the text.

rock5

#254 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 pm

kanta wrote:Actually, to copy paste you can right click the upper left corner of the MM window, go to "Edit" then "Mark". Highlight the text with your mouse by left click + drag. Once it's highlighted press enter. You can now paste the text.
I highly recommend enabling "QuickEdit Mode". Then you can just select text with your mouse and right click copies it to your clipboard. A right click with nothing selected, pastes the clipboard. No need to deal with menus which I found a hassle.

kanta

#255 Post by kanta » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Oh nice. I didn't even try that. Thanks for the info.

Lordnika

#256 Post by Lordnika » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 am

new patch 4.0.0.2413 :(
bot works ? ( dint have time to check )

lisa

#257 Post by lisa » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Mine is working with no noticable issues.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#258 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 am

Revision 612 should now fix all issues with "table range not found" errors (hopefully). Thank you Lisa for your time and patience. Seeing as I didn't get the error, I couldn't have done it without your help.

Gachette01

#259 Post by Gachette01 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 am

Hello,
My character don't take Potion HP or MP lvl 66

Code: Select all

<option name="HP_LOW"			value="85"	/>
		<option name="MP_LOW_POTION"		value="60"	/>
		<option name="HP_LOW_POTION"		value="70"	/>
		<option name="USE_HP_POTION"		value="best"	/>
		<option name="USE_MANA_POTION"		value="best"	/>
Say :
No more (usuable) hp potions available at bagslot 1 to 240
No more (usuable) mana potions available at bagslot 1 to 240

rock5

#260 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 am

Which potions do you have in your inventory?