4.0.0 any issues/solutions (CHAPTER IV)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: 4.0.0 any issues/solutions (CHAPTER IV)

#161 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 pm

So I've been thinking about how to implement the skill info I can get from memory. This is what I got so far.
  • 1. First I'll need to add the skill ids to the skills database.
    2. When it loads the id, it can get the "aslevel" value from memory.
    3. That leaves the "current skill level" and "required tp to level" values which can change over time. I thought the easiest and probably correct way to do it would be to add a CSkills:update() function. Unlike other update functions, this one will only update values that change. At the moment it will only be these 2. So it will update skill.TpNeeded and skill.Level.
    4. When checking to see if a skill can be used, it will run skill:update() then check the skill.Level against the player level. On second thought, the skill level wont change unless the levelupSkill function is run so we only need to update it there. Same with the TpNeeded value.
    5. I'm not sure how I can use the TpNeeded value but maybe we can use it in the levelupSkill function to check if you have enough tp to level the skill. Or maybe not, that function is already working well enough I think.
    6. An important change is I can get the skilltab and skillnum from memory so all skills can now have the necessary info to use "UseSkill(tab,num)". That means we no longer need the skills_local file and everyone in all languages should be able to use the "MACRO" option. I'm not sure when to get these though. I could get them when starting the bot and loading the profile but there is a small chance the skill order could change while the bot is running or a skill might not be available yet. Maybe I should get the tab and num when actually using the skill. Or maybe I can just get them occationally or on player level up.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#162 Post by lisa » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 pm

1. time consuming but easy enough to do and we probably should have done it a while ago lol Would be easy enough to split it up between people, you do warrior, I'll do priest and so on. then just join them together later.
5. tp needed would only be important for high lvl characters, at low level you have plenty of tp
6. I would go with onload profile and onlevelup
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

fobsauce

#163 Post by fobsauce » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 am

What do you mean by skill IDs?
The ID of the buffs and debuffs when cast or just the skill itself?
Either way I can get that for you quickly.

lisa

#164 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 am

need the skill id itself to cast the skills, use the buff and debuff id's in conjuction with the skill. All 3 would be very handy =)

I looked for an ingame function to get the skill id's but didn't come up with anything.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

fobsauce

#165 Post by fobsauce » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 am

So I'm thinking you want them to merge into the skills.xml?

<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL" id="123456" buffname="654321" aslevel="4" skilltab="2" skillnum="1" mana="30" manainc="3" range="225" cooldown="5" priority="65" type="damage" target="enemy" />

lisa

#166 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am

I would probably use
skillid
buffid
debuffid

as the names but yes very much like that would be awesome =)

fobsauce

#167 Post by fobsauce » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 am

okay

one thing i just remembered tho...
skills are a little tricky in that the skill id will change if it gets modified by an elite

for example, m/wd elite modifies fireball and therefore uses a different skill id
also, wd/r elite
k/s elite
r/s elite

etc. etc.

we may need to add multiple skill ids per skill

--
......sent you raw data for now

rock5

#168 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 am

I only have the druid and the wardens ids left to do. I've been using "id=" because I think it follows the bots conventions. ie. The skils id is skill.id.

I've been using mostly ids from getbuffed web site.

Fobsauce, you make a good point. I don't think I can add all the alternate id at first but I'll make sure to add support for extra ids so they can be added as we go.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#169 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 am

Damn. I've been getting 'memoryReadInt' errors. It seems to be tied into feed assist and pet crafting. Disabling both causes it to work.

I just opened the Pet Menu and now it works. Maybe we have to start opening the pet menu like we do with the bag and item shop bag? This is getting tedious. How many things do we have to open to avoid errors?

lisa

#170 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:45 am

could set up the id's as a table instead of a variable?
a bit like how catchcavy now does tables for multiple names when it used to only do single names or is that a bit to much work for maybe 15 skills?

rock5

#171 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 am

Or like the skil "buffname" and "reqbuffname" values. I don't think it will be an issue to check multiple ids instead of only one.

serge9

#172 Post by serge9 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 am

Hi.

In CHIV bot not works:
scripts/rom/bot.lua:73: Unable to find 'staticbase_char' in module.
version r609. Can anybody help, how to fix it?

rock5

#173 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:00 am

fobsauce wrote:for example, m/wd elite modifies fireball and therefore uses a different skill id
also, wd/r elite
k/s elite
r/s elite

etc. etc.
Can I put a call out there for any skills that change other skills like what fobsauce says so that I can add their ids to my "skill ids" update. But please be specific. Which skills are changed and how are they changed.

eg.
M/P "Rising Tide Mastery" makes "Rising Tide" instant cast.
M/WD "Flame Follower" makes "Flame" a 5 second cast.

That's 2 on my list.

lisa

#174 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:05 am

serge9 wrote:Hi.

In CHIV bot not works:
What's CHIV?
I am guessing it is a server, which client is running on the server?
??

rock5

#175 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 am

In CHIV bot not works:
I'm sorry, but I'm getting fed up with fixing problems with files from other sites. You are using a batch file to start your bot. Go get support from the place you got it.

rock5

#176 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 am

lisa wrote:What's CHIV?
LOL Are you serious? :D. Wouldn't it mean Chapter IV?

lisa

#177 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 am

rock5 wrote:
lisa wrote:What's CHIV?
LOL Are you serious? :D. Wouldn't it mean Chapter IV?
I guess, I sure wouldn't abbreviate it like that though lol

rock5

#178 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 am

Actually, the idea of having to have multiple ids for the skills is bothering me. That mean that for awhile people will have skills not working until the modified skills id is added to the database.

I've had an idea but I'm not sue how good it is. What if we just leave it as the original id then when we search for it in memory, instead of comparing ids, we compare the ids names. So for example Rising tide will be listed like this

Code: Select all

<skill name="PRIEST_RISING_TIDE" id="490256" ....
Say you have the M/P elite "Rising Tide Mastery". That means Rising Tide is instant cast and has an id of 491591. When it goes to check if you have the skill it compare the names ie.

Code: Select all

if GetIdName(490256) == GetIdName(491591) then
   -- Skill found
The reason I'm not sure about it, is because of the unreliability we have been havin with the memorytable functions. I wouldn't be surprised if we started getting a new batch of errors if we tried this. What do you think?

serge9

#179 Post by serge9 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 am

rock5 wrote:

In CHIV bot not works:
I'm sorry, but I'm getting fed up with fixing problems with files from other sites. You are using a batch file to start your bot. Go get support from the place you got it.
OMG, http code.google.com/p/rom-bot/source/detail?r=609 <-- this is revision 609 and it not works when trying to use with client of version 4.0.0.2410.en.

rock5

#180 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:37 am

And what command did you use to start the bot?