Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
harbifm

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#361 Post by harbifm » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 am

can you help me, i am still haveing trouple with the miller ranch milk code, the deal is that when it tries to feed the cows, it is trying to do that realy fast (like douple clicking), i supect that there is some time code in there that need changing (i notice in the game that it clicks on the mciro 0 very fast when it tried to feed the cows) while the character should wait until the cow is full, than try it again. might be some semie collmns or time, have no idea.

the only one script working for me is 1.3 miller ranch eggs from the archive .

my version is 472

another question, when the addons or userfucntions folders were introdcued?

rock5

#362 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:34 am

The single userfunctions.lua file, that allowed you to add all your functions to, was added in revision 412.

The addons folder was added in revision 495.

Seeing as you have 472 you could add your functions to userfunctions.lua and they will be loaded automatically.

I'll look into the targeting issue.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#363 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:47 am

Are you using an unedited version 1.2 of the MillersRanchMilk that is available on the first post? because that includes the correct pauses so should be pausing.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

harbifm

#364 Post by harbifm » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:36 am

yes I am

that is the problem, i am using the same code un-edited!!

rock5

#365 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:23 am

Then I don't know why it's not pausing. Do you have any conflicts with any of your rombot files?

harbifm

#366 Post by harbifm » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 pm

the response in the general massege section is : target is busy
target is busy
and it goes on and on

???

my scpirt is now 475
update the bot and the ingame fucntions, nothing change
same problem, traget is bust, when trying to feed the cows

in the bot i get these continuesy
Attachments
milk error.JPG

lisa

#367 Post by lisa » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:23 pm

This may or may not help but if using an old version of something it helps to check old posts

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 472#p11610
there are discussions in this topic about millers and around the time of rev 472
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#368 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:24 am

harbifm wrote:the response in the general massege section is : target is busy
target is busy
and it goes on and on
That sounds like the cow is stuck like what happens with the hens. That would mean that even if you tried to click on it manually it wouldn't work. If this is so then you will have to restart the game.
lisa wrote:This may or may not help but if using an old version of something it helps to check old posts

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 472#p11610
there are discussions in this topic about millers and around the time of rev 472
Wow! I forgot all about that post. I even found an older version of the chicken script than I already have. I'll have to add it to the archived egg scripts. :)

vietales

#369 Post by vietales » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 am

rock5 wrote:The single userfunctions.lua file, that allowed you to add all your functions to, was added in revision 412.

The addons folder was added in revision 495.

Seeing as you have 472 you could add your functions to userfunctions.lua and they will be loaded automatically.

I'll look into the targeting issue.

I have r475 but I can't find userfunctions.lua. Where is it?

rock5

#370 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:06 am

Like I said, it wont initially exist. Create it in the 'rom' folder and put your functions in it. The bot will load it if it exists.

cursedxxx

#371 Post by cursedxxx » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:07 pm

it seems really like a awesome bot, but somehow i can't seem to install the addons right =/ could someone tell me how to instal them? i made a folder in my rom addon folder called <addon_teleport> without the <> .... but that doenst seem to work...

it's a pitty you can't use it without the teleport addon already =/

thanks in advance :D can't wait to try it out!

rock5

#372 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:01 pm

I think you are confusing game addons with rombot userfunctions. The teleport script is a rombot userfunction so it goes in the "userfunctions" folder in the rombot "rom" folder. Typically it looks like this
"micromacro/scripts/rom/userfunctions/userfunction_teleport.lua"
cursedxxx wrote:it's a pitty you can't use it without the teleport addon already =/
Of course you can. Why do you think I have the "UseTeleporter = false" option? In fact, to use the teleporter you have to set that value to true.

cursedxxx

#373 Post by cursedxxx » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:10 am

O_o seriously? ah man thanks haha i were looking for a addon folder in the script/rom folder but dint find anything :P so i tought it was ment to be in the real rom folder since it's called addon haha :P

^^ anyway thanks alot :P gonne try it out in a few min

and sorry for the noob question im very new to the whole micro macro rom botting :P

harbifm

#374 Post by harbifm » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 am

I looked every were for the milermilk script fix, could not find any solution

any body from tahadi server was succefull with running this script?

still the bot looking for the feed and not finding it!!

could it be the name for the feed in the inventory file, it is called Fresh Grass in our server, is the same in rombot??

and for the addon file, if i copied it into my userfunctions.lua, should version 3.2 of the miller ranch egg script work? no changes to the script needed? or the profile?

StoQ

#375 Post by StoQ » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:01 am

Hi,

After today's update you turn the game on the farm .. moment comes and gets Crash .. do something about it?

I use MRC_Optimized.xml for gold eggs

lisa

#376 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 am

What client version is it, I don't see any updates today.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

lisa

#377 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:31 am

harbifm wrote:I tried the scripts, only one version in the archive work with me (old version of ROM) for the eggs

I am having trouple with the Milk scrpit, since it tries to feed the cow, bot never leave the character to complete the feeding,! (it look like it mayb douple clicking on it fast), same thing applies for the other miller ranch egg scripts

what part of the Milk script should I fix?
I found the reason for this. In the older revision we didn't have the address for the castbar, where as now it checks if the cast bar is in use, back then it didn't have that option. I am working on a solution for this, for now could add in a wait time for the cast to finish.

Amihimarue

#378 Post by Amihimarue » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi,

How turn on Golden Egg count on rombot window?:P Before chapter IV I have a modified file MRC.xml with counting golden eggs, but now im using MRC_Optimize and cant find option to start counting.

rock5

#379 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 pm

If you set debugging to true it should print the stats display. It wont print anything, though, until it has something to print. It will only have something to print once it has done a full cycle. ie. if Deliver is set to 100 then when it's done a full 100 from 0 to 100 fresh eggs then it will print the totals and averages.

Not the best way of doing it, I know. I'll probably update it in the future.

omegastar013

#380 Post by omegastar013 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 pm

thank you for this very much rock5