Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#341 Post by rock5 » Thu May 26, 2011 9:30 pm

As far as I know, no one has ever done or talked about doing anything like that at this site so I don't know if anyone here will be able to help you.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#342 Post by rock5 » Thu May 26, 2011 9:45 pm

squeekthegeek wrote:The mail recipient could be defined in the profile, that way you can either mail mats, cakes, eggs to 3 different characters or just one or whatever.
I hadn't thought about sending the different stuff to different characters. I can see the need for that. It can be implemented. But why do you want to put those options in the profile? Putting them in the profile implies that you want different characters to send their stuff to different characters but if you have 1 character that is your gold seller, for example, wouldn't you want all egg scripts to send thier eggs to that character?
squeekthegeek wrote:i also added 2 lines in the debug section

Code: Select all

printf("Golden Eggs in backpack: ") cprintf(cli.red, inventory:itemTotalCount(204792) .. " GOLDEN EGGS\n")
printf("Miller's Cake in backpack: ") cprintf(cli.red, inventory:itemTotalCount(204791) .. " MILLER CAKE\n")
Ah, yes. I will have to keep track of the total egg collect and the total I current ly have in my inventory. Good point.
squeekthegeek wrote:<option name="EGG_STACKS_MINIMUM" value="1" /> <!--number of egg stacks before mailing-->
<option name="CAKE_STACKS_MINIMUM" value="4" /> <!--number of cake stacks before mailing-->
[/code]
Hm... no I think I'll stick will number of eggs, not number of stacks. Bit more versatile.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

do002

#343 Post by do002 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:18 pm

I really think that making the bot send items to other characters is not necessary since when the bots are caught GMs are going to ban all accounts that are linked to the bots anyways. Btw is it possible to make the bot stop when someone whispers you? it would be awesome if the bot just disconnects the client when someone whispers.

lisa

#344 Post by lisa » Thu May 26, 2011 11:33 pm

do002 wrote:I really think that making the bot send items to other characters is not necessary since when the bots are caught GMs are going to ban all accounts that are linked to the bots anyways. Btw is it possible to make the bot stop when someone whispers you? it would be awesome if the bot just disconnects the client when someone whispers.
You have good timing lol
I am currently testing such things as we speak ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

squeekthegeek

#345 Post by squeekthegeek » Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 am

do002 wrote:I really think that making the bot send items to other characters is not necessary since when the bots are caught GMs are going to ban all accounts that are linked to the bots anyways. Btw is it possible to make the bot stop when someone whispers you? it would be awesome if the bot just disconnects the client when someone whispers.
1- Hmmm.... maybe it's just me but if I was a GM and i PMed someone to see them logging off < 10 seconds after would bring a lot of suspicion...
Also, some GoldSpammers/TierStoneSpammers whisper random people every once in a while so you don't want to logoff everytime one of them whispers you...

2- One thing i can think of to actualy avoid account ban is un-checking the "server save" option so at least the GMs can't parse through your macros to see that one in particular, i.e. RB Command, changes every 1-2 seconds.... Unless you have no life, there is no way in hell you can be that fast btw!

3- Does this have anything to do with Rock5's Miller Ranch Script? Because i thought this was a thread on GoldenEgg farming...
I might sound a bit rude/dismissive but all i'm trying to do is to send eggs to my character without having to log on all my bots and manually mail them... (I have my bots running @ different location/IP so it's harder for GMs to link bots to actual characters that i play with)

Thread for Miller's Ranch Bans = http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=2253

lisa

#346 Post by lisa » Fri May 27, 2011 2:38 am

ok then lets respond to those points.

1. Suspision and not banned is much better then banned.
If a GM messages you and you don't respond they then join you in millers zone. They might then repeat the message in /say and if you continue moving and doing things then they might transport you to another location and watch what you do. At this point if you continue to try to get to same coords you will walk directly into obstacles. They then KNOW without doubt you are a bot. They will then suspend/bann you and might investigate your IP aswell.
So logging out will stop 2 of the 3 requirements they need in order to KNOW you are a bot.

2. If they checked your macro's then every account using MM with rom-bot would be autobanned a long time ago.

3. It might be on a slight tangent yes but the subject is millers ranch and doing it successfully.

Have no fear about the mail option I am sure Rock has been working on it because he has been responding to posts here and asking about options, that is a sure indication that things are in motion.

As for the logging out and such it is being worked on and it's not as simple as just get a message and just log out. There are currently many checks and options to reduce the suspision against your characters. As I said I am currently testing it and improving it =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#347 Post by rock5 » Fri May 27, 2011 2:58 am

1. The purpose of the mailing feature has nothing to do with getting banned. It's for convenience. Send eggs to character that will uswe them or sell them, send mats to character that has high enough processing skills to process them, etc.

2. It's probably correct to say that talking about auto logging off when a GM talks to you is a bit off topic. Conveniently, Lisa started another post about that topic so it's probably best to continue any such discuscions there. Oops, she started it in the developers section. Ok, just know that she'd working on it and I guess she'll keep you up to date on her progress.

3. I'm not currently working on the mailing function because I'm like days away from getting my house ready for renting. Give me about a week and I'll be spending a lot more time on rombot. The discussion is good, though, because it will give me something to refer to when I do do it.

harbifm

#348 Post by harbifm » Sun May 29, 2011 12:45 am

I tried the scripts, only one version in the archive work with me (old version of ROM) for the eggs

I am having trouple with the Milk scrpit, since it tries to feed the cow, bot never leave the character to complete the feeding,! (it look like it mayb douple clicking on it fast), same thing applies for the other miller ranch egg scripts

what part of the Milk script should I fix?

lisa

#349 Post by lisa » Sun May 29, 2011 1:32 am

Germangold wrote:I think froggster did sth to the hens!!

To Collect      To Deliver      Golden Eggs Dropped
        2m              5s              1
        5m              5s              0
        7m              6s              0
        8m              5s              3
        11m             5s              1
        7m              5s              0
        7m              5s              1
        304m            5s              2
        7m              7s              2
        5m              6s              0
        6m              5s              0
Fresh Eggs average drop rate: 20.21 per hour
Golden Eggs average drop rate: 1.55 per hour

Total stuck eggs = 1
i have 8 windows running and after 10 hrs like 62 Golden Eggs in total!!!!!!
they patched somehow the hens

it took the boot 304 minutes to collect 10!!!! fresh eggs?? wtf
bettweend 03:00 am and 08:00 am the Dropp rate was tampered with

Egg Stats:
Per 100 fresh eggs.
        72m             58s             13
Fresh Eggs average drop rate: 82.61 per hour
Golden Eggs average drop rate: 10.73 per hour
seems fine to me

rock5

#350 Post by rock5 » Sun May 29, 2011 4:30 am

I had another idea, an option to send mats to your guild. Haven't looked into how I'll do it yet but I believe there was an addon for it.

I'll start doing some work on it.

lisa

#351 Post by lisa » Sun May 29, 2011 6:13 am

Meh I spoke to soon, golden egg rate went down big time, avg less then 2 per hour on over 3 farmers.
Ohh well

Displaying Stats:
Egg Stats:
Per 100 fresh eggs.
        69m             58s             2
Fresh Eggs average drop rate: 86.36 per hour
Golden Eggs average drop rate: 1.72 per hour

Displaying Stats:
Egg Stats:
Per 100 fresh eggs.
        74m             59s             2
Fresh Eggs average drop rate: 80.74 per hour
Golden Eggs average drop rate: 1.61 per hour

harbifm

#352 Post by harbifm » Mon May 30, 2011 2:41 am

I tried working with the Ranch milk scrpit, it does work for me, tried to get the milk very fast!

how can I fix the script?

rock5

#353 Post by rock5 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:57 am

So it works but you want it to go faster? Is that right?

harbifm

#354 Post by harbifm » Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 am

no it does not, where the character tries to feed the cows, it never let the cow finish feeding (it like it is douple cliking on it), that is true for the new sciprts for miller ranch egg 2.0 and beyond

the only script working with me is MillerRancheggs1.3

MillerRanch2.0 have the simliar problem as the Milk task, it try to collect the feedbags extreamly quick, never letting the character collecting any thing.

i woulder where i could fix that?

rock5

#355 Post by rock5 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:29 am

What version of the bot do you use? Is the "ingamefunctions" folder upto date in the games addon folder?

bobdole

#356 Post by bobdole » Mon May 30, 2011 9:44 pm

I been having problems with several bots always ending up going off the path and either constantly running in to side of walls or getting stuck between fences and houses (pretty sure its due to lag from running so many versions of the game). I changed the players movement speed to 1 which now makes it pretty much just teleport to every spot and not get stuck. My issue now is when I want to hand the eggs and cakes off to another character I am stuck with speed set to 1 and I have to logout and in. Anyway to make a macro or something to reset the speed to run out quick?

Also how do I change the amount of stucks before it auto turns the bot off?

Thank you in advance for your help.

harbifm

#357 Post by harbifm » Tue May 31, 2011 3:49 am

rock5 wrote:What version of the bot do you use? Is the "ingamefunctions" folder upto date in the games addon folder?

yes it is?

rock5

#358 Post by rock5 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 am

bobdole wrote:My issue now is when I want to hand the eggs and cakes off to another character I am stuck with speed set to 1 and I have to logout and in. Anyway to make a macro or something to reset the speed to run out quick?
The speed gets reset when you teleport out of the ranch although I haven't tried it with slow speed.
bobdole wrote:Also how do I change the amount of stucks before it auto turns the bot off?
It doesn't auto stop the bot. The only way to make it stop the bot is to set 'Timeout' to 0 so when all the hens are stuck it sleeps. This is not advised, though, because Timeout is used to deal with hens incorrectly being added to the ignore list.

What exactly is it you want to achieve?

bobdole

#359 Post by bobdole » Tue May 31, 2011 3:34 pm

rock5 wrote:The speed gets reset when you teleport out of the ranch although I haven't tried it with slow speed.
My problem is getting out of the ranch when the speed is set to 1, the character is so slow it would take forever. Thats why I wanted to know another simple way to reset speed.
rock5 wrote:What exactly is it you want to achieve?
I had been coming back to the bots stopped due to being stuck and just wanted to find a way to keep the bot script for stopping after just 12 stuck attempts.

As far as the character speed, since set to 1 it appears they are not getting stuck running into walls, etc. Should I up the speed some?

lisa

#360 Post by lisa » Tue May 31, 2011 8:12 pm

it shouldn't be hard you just need to use another WP to take you from inside millers to outside and do what you want then back inside millers and load the chicken WP again.

The WP you use to take you out of millers should have this in it's onload section

local playerAddress = memoryReadIntPtr(getProc(), addresses.staticbase_char, addresses.charPtr_offset);
	if playerAddress ~= 0 then
		memoryWriteFloat(getProc(), playerAddress + 0x40, 50);
	end