Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#321 Post by lisa » Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm

you seem to have an old version of rombot, the revision was added into the splash image a while back.

to start a WP though type this

Code: Select all

rom/bot.lua path:MRC_Optimized
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rozowykubek

#322 Post by rozowykubek » Fri May 20, 2011 12:25 am

after update rom bot script golden eggs working fine ;)

energyplay

#323 Post by energyplay » Sat May 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi,

nice scripts and very nice work! Can someone explain me how can i use miller chicken script with autologin? My problem is that i have only 24 hours sometimes fewer the same ip and my router make a reconnection. After that my gameclient logout me of the game and miller chicken script can't relog. Any ideas?

I propose this one http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2111 and set the autorelog on true but it doesn't work. If i logout of the game the script don't send me back to the game.

rock5

#324 Post by rock5 » Sat May 21, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm assuming rombot crashed? Probably some memory reading related error? I don't think it's possible to stop the bot from crashing when the client looses connection.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kanta

#325 Post by kanta » Sun May 22, 2011 7:30 pm

I think what energyplay is trying to say is that his ISP forces an IP renewal every 24 hours or less which interrupts his internet connection which makes the RoM client disconnect and I assume it goes back to the login screen.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

lisa

#326 Post by lisa » Sun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm

generally when the RoM client stops for what ever reason, ie goes to login screen or dissappears altogether the MM errors out, it's not 100% though and can sometimes just sit there stuck in a loop. Generally though the MM errors and therefore you can't recover from that, without user input.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

squeekthegeek

#327 Post by squeekthegeek » Wed May 25, 2011 11:08 am

Would it be easier to create another function inside the WP xml to run out of Miller's Ranch, To Logar Mailbox, Mail to ToonX, run back in(no speed hack or teleport) and resume farming eggs.

Or would it be better to create a return path that gets loaded after X time/number of runs

rock5

#328 Post by rock5 » Wed May 25, 2011 11:22 am

Problem is you can use 1 of a number of Sorrun brothers to get to miller's ranch so the script would be too complex to handle all locations.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

squeekthegeek

#329 Post by squeekthegeek » Wed May 25, 2011 12:03 pm

rock5 wrote:Problem is you can use 1 of a number of Sorrun brothers to get to miller's ranch so the script would be too complex to handle all locations.
Ok but if we take for granted that everyone uses Logar as a starting point it would simplify things. Or create different return WP based on player ZoneID when zoning in-out (or just one file with different waypoints according to ZoneID)

<onLoad>
local zoneid = RoMScript("GetZoneID()")
if zoneid == 1 --(logar)
loadPaths("logarEggMailer");
end
if zoneid == 10000 --(varanas)
loadPaths("varanasEggMailer");
end
if zoneid == 4 --(silverfall)
loadPaths("silverfallEggMailer");
end
if zoneid == 10001 --(lobsidianStronghold)
loadPaths("obsidianStrongholdEggMailer");
end
if zoneid == 12 --(elven)
loadPaths("elvenEggMailer");
end
</onLoad>
Something like that?

lisa

#330 Post by lisa » Wed May 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to make a WP that has coords for each area with a donkey man and then when you leave millers load that WP. It should go to the nearest set of coords, so no real need to detect which zone you are in as coords are for the entire world and not just for zones.

rock5

#331 Post by rock5 » Wed May 25, 2011 11:50 pm

It's a bit of work but it could be done. The question now is how do you want it to work. Maybe an enable option, 3 options to choose what to send and who to send to.

EnableMailing = true/false
MailEggs = true/false
MailCake = true/false
MailMaterials = true/false
MailTo = "RecipientsName"
Then how do we decide when to go send? When your inventory is full? When you have x number of Golden Eggs? At a certain time of day? I think different people will have different preferences.

lisa

#332 Post by lisa » Thu May 26, 2011 12:00 am

Maybe you can have both number of eggs and also time passed and which ever comes first is when you go sell eggs. So could just add 2 more options, 1 for number of eggs and the other for time.

rock5

#333 Post by rock5 » Thu May 26, 2011 12:42 am

Yeh, I was thinking along those lines. Have multiple options and whichever the user sets then the program checks it.

MailNumberOfEggs = 50
MailAtTime = 14:00
MailOnRemainingEmpties = 5

Germangold

#334 Post by Germangold » Thu May 26, 2011 1:36 am

I think froggster did sth to the hens!!

To Collect      To Deliver      Golden Eggs Dropped
        2m              5s              1
        5m              5s              0
        7m              6s              0
        8m              5s              3
        11m             5s              1
        7m              5s              0
        7m              5s              1
        304m            5s              2
        7m              7s              2
        5m              6s              0
        6m              5s              0
Fresh Eggs average drop rate: 20.21 per hour
Golden Eggs average drop rate: 1.55 per hour

Total stuck eggs = 1
i have 8 windows running and after 10 hrs like 62 Golden Eggs in total!!!!!!
they patched somehow the hens

it took the boot 304 minutes to collect 10!!!! fresh eggs?? wtf
bettweend 03:00 am and 08:00 am the Dropp rate was tampered with
Last edited by Germangold on Thu May 26, 2011 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

lisa

#335 Post by lisa » Thu May 26, 2011 1:38 am

ouch and I thought having 5 per hour was a horrible drop rate. If they are going to make it even worse why bother having golden eggs at all? They may aswell just remove the item from the game.

rock5

#336 Post by rock5 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:36 am

Besides that 304m, your drop rate is good. You didn't pause the game accidentally did you? Or maybe all 3 hens got stuck and they eventually recovered and continued. Was there a "Total stuck hen" value?

Germangold

#337 Post by Germangold » Thu May 26, 2011 3:07 am

i had exactly 302 ~ 304 min pause an all 8 windows tonight beetween 03 and 08 am

MinMax

#338 Post by MinMax » Thu May 26, 2011 5:48 am

My goods this night : (two bots on the same PC, 8 hours, EU, )
Char a) 41 golden (Yesterday 9 )
Char b) 7 golden (Yesterday 11 )

Normally are constant between 35 - 45 pcs for this time. But yesterday and tonight i was astonished about the output. Curios, one bot tonight made the normal quantity.

For tonight i activate a logfile to check what happens.

squeekthegeek

#339 Post by squeekthegeek » Thu May 26, 2011 3:02 pm

rock5 wrote:It's a bit of work but it could be done. The question now is how do you want it to work. Maybe an enable option, 3 options to choose what to send and who to send to.

EnableMailing = true/false
MailEggs = true/false
MailCake = true/false
MailMaterials = true/false
MailTo = "RecipientsName"
Then how do we decide when to go send? When your inventory is full? When you have x number of Golden Eggs? At a certain time of day? I think different people will have different preferences.
The mail recipient could be defined in the profile, that way you can either mail mats, cakes, eggs to 3 different characters or just one or whatever.

i also added 2 lines in the debug section

printf("Golden Eggs in backpack: ") cprintf(cli.red, inventory:itemTotalCount(204792) .. " GOLDEN EGGS\n")
printf("Miller's Cake in backpack: ") cprintf(cli.red, inventory:itemTotalCount(204791) .. " MILLER CAKE\n")
Then i would add this in profile

<option name="MAILING_ENABLED"   value="true" />
<option name="MAIL_EGGS"	value="character_NAME1" /> 
<option name="MAIL_CAKE" 	value="character_NAME2" />
<option name="MAIL_MATERIALS"	value="character_NAME3" />
<option name="EGG_STACKS_MINIMUM"   value="1" /> <!--number of egg stacks before mailing-->
<option name="CAKE_STACKS_MINIMUM" value="4" /> <!--number of cake stacks before mailing-->
and then something like this in the ranch EggScript

if settings.profile.options.MAILING_ENABLED == true then
 MillerRanchMailer();
end

function MillerRanchMailer()

local FreeSlots = inventory:itemTotalCount(0)

if settings.profile.options.MAIL_EGGS != nil then
   if ( inventory:itemTotalCount(204792) / 99) >= EggStacksMinimum or FreeSlots < 1
      loadPaths("MillerRanchMailer");
   end
end
if settings.profile.options.MAIL_CAKE != nil then
   if ( inventory:itemTotalCount(204791) / 99 ) >= CakeStacksMinimum or FreeSlots < 1
   end
end
if FreeSlots < 1 and ( inventory:itemTotalCount(204791) % 99 ) = 0 and ( inventory:itemTotalCount(204792) % 99 ) = 0
  if settings.profile.options.MAIL_MATERIALS != nil then
  else
    printf(cli.red, "Backpack is full!!!\nBackpack is full!!!\nBackpack is full!!!\nBackpack is full!!!\n")
    player:Sleep();
  end
end
... need to make the MillerRanchMailer XML ;) ...

bobdole

#340 Post by bobdole » Thu May 26, 2011 6:38 pm

So I been running 8 bots on my laptop and they run pretty good most of the time. Sometimes though they seem to take a bad turn (I assume due to lag) and get stuck. I was coming back to a lot of clients auto logging off. I think I fixed that by changing the settings in each profile but I thought of an idea I haven't seen mentioned. I want to find the model files for the house the hens are in and the fences and remove them. I extracted the whole model.fdb file and could not find anything called millers ranch. Has this been tried and does anyone know where the miller ranch models files are stored?