optimizing golden eggs profit

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: optimizing golden eggs profit

#141 Post by lisa » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 pm

My guess is what we call "sniper bunny", GM having fun insta kills you, seen them kill a player with over 60k hp instantly.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

RicalEyl

#142 Post by RicalEyl » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:15 pm

I have no Idea... I really was worried a gm did that so I stopped using the bot... I start it again right now lets see if it happens again.. :)

edit: it did happen again... to a lvl 1 char..

I try a Lvl 30 char now...

vale46

#143 Post by vale46 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 pm

can anyone explane me how I can use the addon_teleport.lua.
My bot is running but my character is not teleport.

Sorry my english is not so good, maybe someone can tell me in german.

Tentakel

#144 Post by Tentakel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 pm

hi guys

thx for your nice coding skills :D

but one question...

In know about the big Ban wave about 3 month i used the miller script this time but i had luck...and now i find this cute stuff...and now my question...

Is it secure enough ? i mean its teleport and Walk can i use this script 10 hours at a stretch ?

I dont know but there was one post about banned i dont know..

PS: it works nice..i found 5 eggs in 30-45mins its ok for first try after 3 month x)

@ Vale
DU musst die addon_teleport.lua in scripts/rom/userfunction reinmachen dann läuft und teleportiert der...

/sorry für german but here is the translate of my german type..

You must put the file Addon_teleport.lua in scripts/rom/userfunction than it works fine with walk and Teleport..

rock5

#145 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm

I think it depends. What is safe for one person might not be safe for another. I've been running the egg script for about 5 days nearly non stop and haven't been baned. But I'm only running 1 client and I don't bot while I have eggs in the Auction House.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

vale46

#146 Post by vale46 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 am

Hey guys,
thanks the teleport works fine.

But now I have another problem. My bot is not pick up the eggs. When the hens leaves the eggs the bot is teleporting back to the hens and feet the hens again.

Or is the bot only pick up the goldan eggs ?

I use this TMillersRanchGold.xml [5.06 KiB] waypoint.
And put this file addon_teleport.lua [892 Bytes] in - scripts/rom/userfunction

Thank you for your helping,
greetings from greece !

Tentakel

#147 Post by Tentakel » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:48 am

rock5 wrote:I think it depends. What is safe for one person might not be safe for another. I've been running the egg script for about 5 days nearly non stop and haven't been baned. But I'm only running 1 client and I don't bot while I have eggs in the Auction House.

thanks for answer....but now i have the same problem as vale46 :D he dont pick up the eggs xD with teleport hack...

if i use just your rock5 it works fine for me...and i dont want run adout 5 days without stoping :D i wanna run it for 12 hours per day maybe with one client and one client to play...

thats ok i think or ?

thanks for this

vale46

#148 Post by vale46 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:08 am

Good to know that Im not the only one with the teleport hack :o).

rock5 says to me in a privat massega, that maybe the teleport function in not working at this time. He will release a fixed version soon!

Just use the old waypoint file, without teleporting to bot the goldan eggs, till the hack is fixed.

Greetz
Vale46

4ipok

#149 Post by 4ipok » Fri May 06, 2011 11:00 pm

I fix the original addon_teleport.lua V1.2 and TMillersRanchGold.xml V1.3 files
Attachments
TMillersRanchGold.xml
it's work on German client's
(5.18 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
addon_teleport.lua
work but client crash after time

why?????????????
(1.19 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

vale46

#150 Post by vale46 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

@4ipok.

Thanks 4 the file. The teleport works fine and he pick up the eggs.
But now, there is another little problem.
He bot is not finish the quest to get the millers cake!

If you can change this it would be perfekt.
Thank you

rock5

#151 Post by rock5 » Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 am

4ipok wrote:I fix the original addon_teleport.lua V1.2 and TMillersRanchGold.xml V1.3 files
Not to rain on your parade but there was more wrong with the teleport function than just the address. The "absolute" value didn't work for one and a few other logic problems. So here's my version that I've been using.
userfunction_teleport.lua
(916 Bytes) Downloaded 339 times
Also I've released my egg script version 4 with most of Jduartedj's enhancements and much more so check it out.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1478
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

thenab

#152 Post by thenab » Mon May 09, 2011 8:30 am

can someone explain to me in a dummie way?
i have downloaded the TMillersRanchGold.xml and the addon_teletort.lua

i have Micromacro,

Question: how do i run the script? how do i do now to make my char run around and pick eggs ? ty :)

rock5

#153 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Try reading the rombot wiki to learn the basics
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... le=RoM_Bot

KaMaro

#154 Post by KaMaro » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 am

Hello.
After today's update the bot to collect golden eggs stopped my work. I add screen. what could be the cause, even after the introduction of Chapter IV to work, and now no longer ...

Jestem z Polski, dlatego mój angielski nie jest dobry.
Attachments
Bez tytułu.png

lisa

#155 Post by lisa » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:58 am

before posting screen shots from in game you should edit them.

As for the issue, it is known, there is a work around for it and has been on the forum for a coupld of weeks already.

Check these 2 links

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 457#p21457

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 668#p22668
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#156 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 am

I've created my own page for my fixed version of the teleport userfunction. You can find it here.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2721

ako ito

#157 Post by ako ito » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:40 pm

T_Zero wrote:Hi there,
just made a waypoint file based on jduartedj's teleport mod of rock5's miller script which collects a given number of fresh eggs and then delivers the quest as often as it can.
Instructions are in the waypoint files but I'll list them here at well. There are 2 files (bit dowdy I know) you just have to run the first one (teggs1.xml) it calls the second automatically - so just don't worry about that. If you do not want the quest to be delivered just remove the last lines in teggs1 (marked inside the file) and delete teggs2.xml. You can also edit how much eggs are collected before the quest is delivered. (default: 1000 -explained in file)

Just a big THANKS goes to the whole community (special credits to rock5 and jduartedj)

YOU NEED THE TELEPORT ADDON TO RUN THIS SCRIPT

Hope I can help some guys with my script ;)

i am not using auto mail golden egg.... if i use auto mail the the egg... i ask something.... this "tegg" are in logar or valley of preparation?? or other zone?? because im using 5 elf and 1 human in my miller ranch so 5 from valley of prep and 1 in logar... but may be its better to use in valley of prep because miller ranch are close to mailbox that logar.....

Lordnika

#158 Post by Lordnika » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:44 am

Love all u'r work and effort !
And this little bot is perfect ( Rock5 WP is the so far)

But i was thinking .... U could make it more user friendly .Like the KS bot with all the option ..was nice 1 .
Something like ( see Romeo hack menu for a ideea ):
-check the option u like and run bot ;
Option :
-teleport / No tele ; ( key press for opt1 / no key press for opt2 )
-only Gold eggs / all eggs ;
-turn quest / run forever :) ;
-start bot ;

Would be a charm !:)

Anyway if it wasnt for u guys i think lots of ppl will get board of this game ( i was ) !
So thx for u'r effort and hard work !

rock5

#159 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:33 am

The thing about KS is you need to select options based on what your character can do. So it's handy to be able to select options as it starts.

But the egg script can be run the same with any character. So you can set your prefered settings at the top of the file once, and they will be used for all your characters. You don't want to have to select the same options again and again every time you start it.

That's the way I see it.

lisa

#160 Post by lisa » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:35 am

Agreed