Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
jduartedj

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#161 Post by jduartedj » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Good to know :D thanks!
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

lackaffe99

#162 Post by lackaffe99 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 am

i tried everything, but still the IGF Error. i have changed the language of my client (german -> english) but allways the error. i tried to change something in the script, but it dont helps. the igf folder is in the runes of magic/interface/addon folder.
please help me and sorry for my bad english ;)

edit: and yes i tried the rom/update.lua and i have restarted the client and micromacro :p

daro1986

#163 Post by daro1986 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Any1 know why sometimes bot not pick up eggs?its normal or what?

rock5

#164 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 pm

lackaffe99 wrote:i tried everything, but still the IGF Error. i have changed the language of my client (german -> english) but allways the error. i tried to change something in the script, but it dont helps. the igf folder is in the runes of magic/interface/addon folder.
please help me and sorry for my bad english ;)

edit: and yes i tried the rom/update.lua and i have restarted the client and micromacro :p
Did you restart the game after copying the folder over?

Do you have any conflicting files ie. files with yellow icons next to them?

Are there any files with red icons that you didn't edit yourself?

When did the error happen, when the bot is starting, when it tries to do something specifically?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lackaffe99

#165 Post by lackaffe99 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 pm

thanks for your help, but it works now :)
i have deleted the whole interface folder and created all again.

lackaffe99

#166 Post by lackaffe99 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 am

now the bot walks only the waypoints 4,8,9,10 (to the eggs where is nothing and back)

rock5

#167 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:34 am

lackaffe99 wrote:now the bot walks only the waypoints 4,8,9,10 (to the eggs where is nothing and back)
What did you change between the post where you said it was working and now?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lackaffe99

#168 Post by lackaffe99 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:44 pm

nothing
i tried also to download the bot and the script again, but i thought it was because of the rom update, not?

rock5

#169 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 pm

You said
lackaffe99 wrote:thanks for your help, but it works now :)
And then you said
lackaffe99 wrote:now the bot walks only the waypoints 4,8,9,10 (to the eggs where is nothing and back)
They were both after the patch so your problem can't be the game. If you didn't change anything then I don't know why it would stop working.

lackaffe99

#170 Post by lackaffe99 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:53 pm

yes, but i wrote that it works one day after i tried it^^

rock5

#171 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Then it suddenly stopped working? There's not much info to work on. What egg script do you use? Have you tried using different profiles? Do you have problems with any other waypoint files? Is your game client the new 3.0.8 version?

durriej

#172 Post by durriej » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 am

So I installed ROMbot and got the script loaded and working but I noticed something I can't seem to fix.. It will accept the quest, move to the feed bags then just stand there and not gather them. Any ideas on how to fix this?

lackaffe99

#173 Post by lackaffe99 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 am

i use your newest script. yes i have the version 3.0.8
before the update the script worked and after the update he walked only the waypoints 4,8,9,10
yes i tried it with a few profiles and yes i have a problem with the tmillersranchgold script, but only because of the teleport function i think
with my scripts created with "createpath.lua" i have no problems

rock5

#174 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:50 am

lackaffe99 wrote:i use your newest script. yes i have the version 3.0.8
before the update the script worked and after the update he walked only the waypoints 4,8,9,10
yes i tried it with a few profiles and yes i have a problem with the tmillersranchgold script, but only because of the teleport function i think
So does it target and kill mobs? It sounds like it's not targeting. Did you run update.lua?
durriej wrote:So I installed ROMbot and got the script loaded and working but I noticed something I can't seem to fix.. It will accept the quest, move to the feed bags then just stand there and not gather them. Any ideas on how to fix this?
If it accepts the quest, that means the targeting works, so I have no idea why it wouldn't target the feed bags.

lackaffe99

#175 Post by lackaffe99 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 am

target is working
he attacks mobs
yes i have done update.lua
accepting quest works too

durriej

#176 Post by durriej » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:00 am

rock5 wrote:
lackaffe99 wrote:i use your newest script. yes i have the version 3.0.8
So does it target and kill mobs? It sounds like it's not targeting. Did you run update.lua?
durriej wrote:So I installed ROMbot and got the script loaded and working but I noticed something I can't seem to fix.. It will accept the quest, move to the feed bags then just stand there and not gather them. Any ideas on how to fix this?
If it accepts the quest, that means the targeting works, so I have no idea why it wouldn't target the feed bags.
Well now it's not even accepting the quests. I go into Miller's Ranch type "rom/bot.lua profile:default" hit DEL, start rom bot select the MillersRanchChickens script.. it starts running moves to her and continually says
"We Successfully target NPC Jenna Miller and try to open the dialog window." Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "AcceptQuest()" Clearing Target."

She doesn't get targeted, and it won't accept the quest. Just keeps panning the camera back and forth.

lackaffe99

#177 Post by lackaffe99 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:06 am

when i have no feed bags in my inv, he always walks to the feed bags and back

rock5

#178 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 am

Alright, this will be the absolutely last time I explain this.

To get the bot working.
1. Rightclick the 'rom' folder and do an 'SVN Update'.
2. Rightclick the 'rom' folder and do a 'Tortoise SVN/Revert' to fix any red icon files.
3. DO NOT run update.lua. It will edit some offsets incorrectly, in particular 'pawnId_offset' which will affect targeting.
4. Do not change any addresses in addresses.lua. They should all be correct.

durriej

#179 Post by durriej » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 am

rock5 wrote:Alright, this will be the absolutely last time I explain this.

To get the bot working.
2. Rightclick the 'rom' folder and do a 'Tortoise SVN/Revert' to fix any red icon files.
3. DO NOT run update.lua. It will edit some offsets incorrectly, in particular 'pawnId_offset' which will affect targeting.
I reinstalled SVN, the bot and all.. Followed the directions you posted exactly.. and it still says the same thing over and over again without accepting the quest, the bot also moves me a fairly decent distance from the NPC while doing so.. Screenshot attached.

"We Successfully target NPC Jenna Miller and try to open the dialog window." Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "AcceptQuest()" Clearing Target."
Attachments
RAScrnShot_20110129_041956.jpg

lackaffe99

#180 Post by lackaffe99 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:31 am

rock5 wrote:Alright, this will be the absolutely last time I explain this.

To get the bot working.
hm...
it works now but i dont now why
thank you :)