Where to start to make a KS farming & Additional mage Elite

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sunjasyn

Where to start to make a KS farming & Additional mage Elite

#1 Post by Sunjasyn » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Ok while ive used the bot mainly for egg farming for myself only never to sell,
Im looking to get one started to help me Farm KS as a high powered Mage,
While it all seems simple enough to some im not quite making sense of it all.
it to start when im at in the zone at the very begining and then do its rounds
when it reaches a certain point (regardless of full bags or not ) make it leave
by leaving the party which brings you to the upper section of DDC where it
will walk to the nearby merchat and Sell all the stuff ( A good addon for Quick selling
is called BagcleanerSeller) prolly interface with that to sell everything really quickly
(a nice autoseller have to preconfig it first.) then after selling, Remount (i have a flying mount)
fall off a cliff to the canyon below ( make it disable healing priorities at that time and just get back to the instance)
once entered, Script reset , if there's damage it'll heal itself before starting over again.

possible? jus need a foot in the right direction and i could possible make it on my own.

Also an Additional Mage/Druid Elite skill ( possibly their best attack) to Add to the skills.xml

Code: Select all

<!-- Elite -->
<skill name="MAGE_MAGMA_BLADE" mana="30" range="250" cooldown="6" type="damage" target="target" />>
Not sure if thats the right way. but its level is 35 at at level 63 Skill level it sucks up 251mp
that can be added to the skill list as i noticed it lacked a few mage/druid elites

rock5

Re: Where to start to make a KS farming & Additional mage El

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:54 pm

I think that means the manainc value is 3.5 and the aslevel value is 35.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Alrighty a few key points.

1. To do instances like this you need to join and leave a party, is the other character also joining you in KS or is it doing it's own thing elsewhere.
I'm guessing you will probably be soloing trash so the other character is probably farming eggs.
Easiest way to deal with this is have an addon called comeonin and once set up it is very easy to make the bots join party. Leaving can be done with sendMacro very easily.

2. you will probably want to have 2 WP files, one inside the instance and the other to go from graveyard to merchant then back into instance, once inside then loadpaths the other WP.

Accomplishing what you want is actually farely simple once you understand a few things.

have a read of
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... oint_files
and
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... uto_repair
which should give you all the info you need for making the waypoint files do what you need.
If you still have questions just post them here and I'll help you out =)

I'll probably be doing exactly this with my mage soon, so I might do up some WP over the next couple days aswell. KS trash loot is a good way to make gold.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Giram

#4 Post by Giram » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:23 am

I have one ks waypoint, well 2 actually.

First is from ress place to instance. It will mount up anywhere if started from that waypoint. Got mounting on onLoad. It will sell items and run to ini. There it will load second one. If hp is not full or was it atleast 95% it will heal. I got druid as secondary so it might need some work it others won't have healers class. I also got function where it checks if we have full bag so it will leave party at every waypoint. No point on killing mobs any further. For now it will go till rune warrior.

I was having problems with it cause i have only purga and waypoints are mostly type="travel" so it will gather mobs and kill with purga. I haven't managed to change or use other skills at bosses and i have stopped trying to fix that long time ago. I am able to go till goddess. That will kill me if he gets mad so i don't even want to think about botting that one.

I am now at work but i could share those files when i get home. I might also get new ideas to for those waypoints :)

Sunjasyn

#5 Post by Sunjasyn » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:32 am

lisa wrote:Alrighty a few key points.

1. To do instances like this you need to join and leave a party, is the other character also joining you in KS or is it doing it's own thing elsewhere.
I'm guessing you will probably be soloing trash so the other character is probably farming eggs.
Easiest way to deal with this is have an addon called comeonin and once set up it is very easy to make the bots join party. Leaving can be done with sendMacro very easily.

2. you will probably want to have 2 WP files, one inside the instance and the other to go from graveyard to merchant then back into instance, once inside then loadpaths the other WP.

Accomplishing what you want is actually farely simple once you understand a few things.

have a read of
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... oint_files
and
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... uto_repair
which should give you all the info you need for making the waypoint files do what you need.
If you still have questions just post them here and I'll help you out =)

I'll probably be doing exactly this with my mage soon, so I might do up some WP over the next couple days aswell. KS trash loot is a good way to make gold.
Thanks a bunch on that exactly what i needed mostly, i made the Waypoint files or atleast something to tesdt out, managed to get it started in DDC and go to the seller and sell ( its alittle slow on the selling..... wonder if i can make it interface with an addon with the mouse click instead of making it auto sell on its own the addons heck of alot more quicker) now things i need to do is make it get on a horse (accomplished that sort of with the mouse click bit and a section of my screen) and make it ride in to the instance, and then Start up that instances SCript, and somewhere in all this i need to make it send a tell to my idle alt with comeonin to invite itself and at the end of the instance leave group and 'wait' for it to zone out and to start up the ddc selling paths..., all very exciting to work with.

Sunjasyn

#6 Post by Sunjasyn » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:34 am

Giram wrote:I have one ks waypoint, well 2 actually.

First is from ress place to instance. It will mount up anywhere if started from that waypoint. Got mounting on onLoad. It will sell items and run to ini. There it will load second one. If hp is not full or was it atleast 95% it will heal. I got druid as secondary so it might need some work it others won't have healers class. I also got function where it checks if we have full bag so it will leave party at every waypoint. No point on killing mobs any further. For now it will go till rune warrior.

I was having problems with it cause i have only purga and waypoints are mostly type="travel" so it will gather mobs and kill with purga. I haven't managed to change or use other skills at bosses and i have stopped trying to fix that long time ago. I am able to go till goddess. That will kill me if he gets mad so i don't even want to think about botting that one.

I am now at work but i could share those files when i get home. I might also get new ideas to for those waypoints :)
Ahh very nice =) im still working it out myself too..., and as for the Godess Disciple ya it can be pretty tough, but being a m/d means i g ot heals and if i can code in specifics on what to shoot the mob with he really isnt hard... can kill him in a few seconds, i have yet to test it all properly yet.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:23 am

Vaerdis wrote:now things i need to do is make it get on a horse (accomplished that sort of with the mouse click bit and a section of my screen).
Try using

player:mount()
You should really try to avoid using mouse clicks.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Sunjasyn

#8 Post by Sunjasyn » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:40 am

rock5 wrote:
Vaerdis wrote:now things i need to do is make it get on a horse (accomplished that sort of with the mouse click bit and a section of my screen).
Try using

player:mount()
You should really try to avoid using mouse clicks.
thanks i'll have a look in to adding in the place where i have it to click my mount ( is there a way to use a specific mount? ive got a few of them both ground and flying)

another bit im having is it doesnt loot everything specially when i one shot whole groups with purgatory fire.. perhaps its just a setting, i need to delve deeper.

----- edit
well looking at the wiki says to have loot in combat on. but looking at my profile thats already set...

<!-- Loot settings -->
		<option name="LOOT"               value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE"      value="120" />
		<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"   value="0" />
maybe i'll try disabling it and see the results.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 am

player:mount() mounts the first one it finds I believe. Usually people only have one mount. But you could just use

inventory:useItem("Mount name")
Normally the bot only loots the mob you have targeted but there is a userfunction I created a while ago to loot all.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 844#p16844

It's probably about time I encorporate it into the bot.

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:58 am

Vaerdis wrote:

<!-- Elite -->
<skill name="MAGE_MAGMA_BLADE" mana="30" range="250" cooldown="6" type="damage" target="target" />>
Committed to rev 596.

Giram

#11 Post by Giram » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 am

Those were done for m/d. it will run through few mobs to pull and aoe with purga. I got 20k hp, 8k def and was it 20k matt i think and it will do just fine.

<skills_mage>
		<skill name="MAGE_FLAME"			hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"			hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_PERCEPTION"		hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="DRUID_RECOVER"			hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_MAGMA_BLADE"		hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<!-- <skill name="MAGE_MAGIC_TARGET"		hotkey="macro" autouse="false" /> -->

<skill name="MAGE_DISCHARGE"		hotkey="macro" priority="100" />
		<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"	hotkey="macro" priority="90" />
		<skill name="DRUID_MOTHER_EARTHS_PROTECTION"		hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />

</skills_mage>
Attachments
ks_return_instance.xml
(2.22 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
ks_rune_warrioriin asti.xml
(5.68 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 am

You might want to leave out your characters name from the file.

Giram

#13 Post by Giram » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 am

i did change those but is there still name somewhere?

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 am

Giram wrote:i did change those but is there still name somewhere?
Doesn't the 'InviteByName' command use your characters name?

BTW how do you get the other character to accept?

Giram

#15 Post by Giram » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:08 am

Yes it did have my alt name on it. I quickly deleted those files and removed name. There shouldn't be names anymore.
rock5 wrote: BTW how do you get the other character to accept?
I got invitebyfriend addon that auto accepts invites. You just add name to friend list and it could auto inv me Or by guild or just all i think.

lisa

#16 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:19 am

rock5 wrote:
Giram wrote:i did change those but is there still name somewhere?
Doesn't the 'InviteByName' command use your characters name?

BTW how do you get the other character to accept?
for comeonin (coi) you can set it to autoaccept invites from coi.
So one character has coi running, the other character msges a keyword to the character running coi and bamm ur invited and accept.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#17 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 am

I can't find inviteByName anywhere. ComeOnIn seems like a logical choice though. It just needs a message sent to the character running it.

Sunjasyn

#18 Post by Sunjasyn » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

rock5 wrote:
Vaerdis wrote:

<!-- Elite -->
Committed to rev 596.
Awesome! yea Mage Druid is one highly killer combination... and that magma blade is one of the best.

Sunjasyn

#19 Post by Sunjasyn » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Giram wrote:Those were done for m/d. it will run through few mobs to pull and aoe with purga. I got 20k hp, 8k def and was it 20k matt i think and it will do just fine.

<skills_mage>
		<skill name="MAGE_FLAME"			hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"			hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_PERCEPTION"		hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="DRUID_RECOVER"			hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_MAGMA_BLADE"		hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />
		<!-- <skill name="MAGE_MAGIC_TARGET"		hotkey="macro" autouse="false" /> -->

<skill name="MAGE_DISCHARGE"		hotkey="macro" priority="100" />
		<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"	hotkey="macro" priority="90" />
		<skill name="DRUID_MOTHER_EARTHS_PROTECTION"		hotkey="macro" autouse="false" />

</skills_mage>
im very intersted in delving in to your waypoints on how you made it, feel like a kid in a candy store lol, My Mage Druid is a diffrent type of mage setup.
Running at 50khp unbuffed ( 93k fully buffed) 35kpdef/59k buffed 40k mattk/69k buffed. Tiered Raksha staff ect. a Tanking mage is how i designed it
specializing in well pvp scout hunting

Giram

#20 Post by Giram » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Here is invitebyfriend addon if someone wants to try this. ComeOneIn works as well too for invites.

Usage for this addon is /ibf status | friend | guild | custom | all | debug
and maybe something else. It will print commands when you start client or use /ibf status and shows if auto accepts are deactivated or activated.

For friend it will accept if char is in friend list, guild will accept all guildies, for custom i don't know what it does and all accepts all.
Attachments
InvitedByFriend.rar
(2.96 KiB) Downloaded 210 times