Runes of Magic Private Server

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
average 69 advocate

Runes of Magic Private Server

#1 Post by average 69 advocate » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:59 pm

I am pretty shitty with computers, especially when it comes to downloads. So could someone either help me step by step on how to install the runes of magic private server or could somebody walk me through it on skype or vent or ts?

rock5

Re: Runes of Magic Private Server

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 pm

I don't know. I don't remember the details. If I were to install the Nexon game now I would look for some instructions but the site seems to be nearly impossible to use with continuous "Bad gateway" errors at the moment.

If I remember correctly you can sometimes use an existing official client and convert it using a small program from nexon to change some settings and install it's own clientupdate.exe. I'm not sure if that would work with the official and nexon versions being different at the moment.

Otherwise just download their client and install.
http://www.rompvp.com/Home/Download. Use the "Local download Link" as it seems to be the most up to date being version 6.0.6.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro