HouseStorage (Chest) Macro

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
prometheus

HouseStorage (Chest) Macro

#1 Post by prometheus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Hey there,

currently I am looking for a macro function that would allow me to move an item from inventory to chest.
Yet I know about PickUpBagItem - which ususally works fine if it comes to move items between bank and inventory.

Do you have any suggestion?

Greetings

prometheus

Re: HouseStorage (Chest) Macro

#2 Post by prometheus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Problem solved,

PickupBagItem had the wrong index

mea culpa :D

rock5

Re: HouseStorage (Chest) Macro

#3 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Ok, here are the functions I think you need to know.
  • local enable, name, texture, Placed, ID = Houses_GetFurnitureItemInfo( FurnitureSlot );
FurnitureSlot is the slot of the furniture in the list you see when you click the house interface "Furniture" button. This gives you the ID of the furniture which you will need.

• local maxItems, StorageName, FurnitureSlot = Houses_GetItemInfo( ID , -1 );
and
  • local texture, name, itemCount, locked, quality = Houses_GetItemInfo( ID, ItemSlot );

This function comes in 2 forms. The first one just gives you some extra info about the furniture and the second one gives you the actual info about items in the furniture. Note: "ID" is the id gotten from the first command.

Once you know which furnature and which slot you are going to use you use the following command to pick up or put down in that position

• Houses_PickupItem( ID , ItemSlot );

That's all that's needed to find a slot and use it but it still requires some programming. Probably we should make some functions that simplify it, maybe a userfunction.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro