Teleport underground

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Ivan

Teleport underground

#1 Post by Ivan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:55 am

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it would be possible to teleport below ground level in a standard map (not inside let say an instance). I've been trying to do that without success. In fact I only manage to go through walls in the guild castle. I can manually go through the ground using Romeo for example so I was wondering if the bot could do it too.

The reason I would like to go underground is for traveling in the maps safely regarding the GM and the other players. Because on our server we have clever people that have nothing else to do than to sit around the farming spots and screencaps the characters and then tell the support in order to get them banned... Leveling characters and stuffing them require time and if they get banned after 2 days it is discouraging.

Any help or idea would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Ivan

edit: I think I posted in the wrong section. I am sorry, feel free to move it.

rock5

Re: Teleport underground

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:22 pm

You are talking about dirt ground right? I didn't think it was possible.

I did a bit of experimentation and it looks like it will work if you use the nofall hack and teleport down in small steps. Although I had a bit of trouble getting back above ground.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Ivan

#3 Post by Ivan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:53 am

Hello,

Exactly, I'm talking of dirt ground. I tested using the fly mode as I said without success but it does not seems to be designed for that. I found your userfunction for the nofall. I'll give a try, thanks for the advise.

Another question that has nothing to do with the topic: would it be possible to add to the bot the itemskill for warrior from Sardo castle? It is called Tourniquet, the same name as Dalanis itemskill and basically does the same thing but is more powerfull. I implemented it in my skill.xml and it works great.

Code: Select all

<skill name="WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET_SARDO" id="497918" target="self" cooldown="90" type="hot" buffname="506522" />
Thanks

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:46 am

I don't think that does anything. Seeing as they have the same name the original "WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET" should work with the Sardo skill. Just make sure that that skill is the only one active. Or do you want to use both skills?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Ivan

#5 Post by Ivan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 am

They have the same name but not the same ID. If I set "WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET" in my profile it will try casting Dalanis one and not Sardo one, am I mistakening? Moreover the cast will fail as we have to select the itemskills with want to activate (maximum 3 @level 80, otherwise only 2). So I selected sardo skill but not dalanis one.

Otherwise I modify my skill.xml to keep only one Tourniquet (the "WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET") but I change its ID in order to cast Sardo one.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 am

Ivan wrote:They have the same name but not the same ID. If I set "WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET" in my profile it will try casting Dalanis one and not Sardo one, am I mistakening?
It compares the name, not the id. It gets the name from the id then compares the name. This is so, if the id changes during a patch, as long as the name remains the same, it will still work.

Have you tried selecting the Sardo skill and using the original "WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET" skill? Note: the bot can't handle both skills being active at the same time so make sure you unselect the varanas skill.