Is there a way to make... ?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Romplayer

Is there a way to make... ?

#1 Post by Romplayer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:39 am

Is there a way to make waypoints more accurate?
My bot keeps overstepping waypoints and such.
I figure it is the Z plane of the X, and Y.
Assuming X is horizontal (left and right) and Y vertical (forward and back) and Z being elevation.

My waypoints seem overstepped and sometimes the bot goes past and then turns back to the waypoint it oversteps. Basically it really makes me look like I'm botting.

I've tried redoing the waypoints and it just gets worse. It gets really bad if waypoints are too close to each other.

Basically there is a lack of precision I suppose.
Deviation in the profiles is set to 1 or 0.

rock5

Re: Is there a way to make... ?

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:53 am

Firstly I would suggest not putting waypoints too close together. Really all you need are waypoints placed when you want to change direction.

If it's passing the waypoints and going back then it's most likely a performance issue. Are you using the latest micromacro version 1.03?

If you are using 1.03 then you might want to try the recent performance improvements added to the svn version of micromacro. If you want to try it then follow these instructions:
  • Right click the micromacro folder and select "SVN Checkout"
  • Enter this url "http://micromacro.googlecode.com/svn/trunk" and make sure the checkout directory doesn't add an extra subfolder then click ok.
  • Click "Yes" to the warning message about existing files.
  • When it finishes some of the files will have red icons. So right click the micromacro folder again and select "TortoiseSVN/Revert".
  • Select all the micromacro files. Note: The "scripts/rom" might be included in the list. If you don't want to revert the bot files then make sure this isn't selected.
  • Click "Ok"
That should improve performance but I don't know if it will be enough to fix your problem.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro