Unable to fight yellow mob.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
terminology

Unable to fight yellow mob.

#1 Post by terminology » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:42 am

Hello.

I have a strange problem to fight the Arcurion Garnet Rat (Arcurion-Granatratte in german) in Xaviera

When i start rombot it only attacks the surrounding red mobs.
When i add the mob in my player profile it still only attacks red mobs.
When i target it manually with player.taget(); yrest(1000); player.fight(); rombot still doesn't attack the Arcurion Garnet Rat.

I am currently using Revision 695.
Any ideas?
Maybe it's in connection with the stuff mention in "Problem with player:findNearestNameOrId and fix" - Thread?

As Rombot reads targets from memory...is it possible to print out every target within a certain radius in the rombot shell?

Greetings

Germangold

Re: Unable to fight yellow mob.

#2 Post by Germangold » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 am

Tach auch
ja es gibt ein "anvisier problem" beim 695
update auf 696, dann ist es behoben

es geht dabei um den "-" bug.

Wenn ein Ziel einen Bindestrich enthällt wie es bei vielen Deutschen RoM Begriffen der Fall ist, missinterpretiert das Script dieses und das anvisieren schlägt fehl

English
greetings.. is a know and reported target problem with npc or mobs containing the "-" character.

rock5 already took care of that within SVN 696, please update and report if you have trouble

terminology

#3 Post by terminology » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 am

Still not working with Revision 696.

The problem is rather fighting the mob then targeting it ;/

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:33 am

One thing I don't understand.
terminology wrote:When i add the mob in my player profile it still only attacks red mobs.
If you add them to your "mobs" list then it should attack nothing else. If it is attacking other mobs then maybe it is not using the profile that you think it is using.

Or do you mean that it only attacks mobs that attack first? If so, the mobs may just be the wrong level for your character. Check these settings in your profile.

Code: Select all

<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="3" />
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="10" />
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

terminology

#5 Post by terminology » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 am

If you add them to your "mobs" list then it should attack nothing else.
year you are right. If i add them it doesn't attack anything at all ^^
Check these settings in your profile.
Nope my settings are correct.

as i said earlier player:fight() doesnt work when Arcurion Garnet Rat is targeted.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 am

I just tested it in German and it works fine. Please note that the bot will nearly always go for red mobs first. If you are talking too long to kill them and they are respawning then it may never get around to killing the garnet rats. Try adding the red mobs to your friend list so it doesn't attack them unless they attack you first.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

terminology

#7 Post by terminology » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:24 am

I just tested it in German and it works fine.
hmm my priest one-hits all of them.
Well while crating a walkaround with manual target und player:cast their card dropt. lol
So the issue is solved *hehe*

Thanks for your help anyway :D

My second question of the first post is still valid ;)

As Rombot reads targets from memory...is it possible to print out every target within a certain radius in the rombot shell?