combine Waypoints

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Jellenser

combine Waypoints

#1 Post by Jellenser » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 am

is it possible to merge waypoints .. like survival cot and Goblin?

i was thinking to start the bot one time and then it makes booth malatinas one after the other.. and if possible it port to aslan and make the gombline mines?

would be spare allot of time.. dunno if is possible and anyone can make it?

rock5

Re: combine Waypoints

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 am

There are options already for it.

If you set

Code: Select all

When_Finished = "survivalr5"
in "cot_tele" it should do the survival script.

If you set

When_Finished = "toaslan"
in the survival script, it will load the script to take you to aslan. You would have to create that script yourself. It would just have to travel to the Varanas portal, port to Aslan, go to the start of the goblins script then load the goblin script.

I don't know if there are similar options in the goblins script because I'm not following that thread much but if there are you could have it load a script that takes you back to Malatina then loads the next character and then loads cot_tele to start the cycle again.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

BillDoorNZ

#3 Post by BillDoorNZ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Here's my WP from outside Malatina in Central Plaza to Aslan Mailbox. You will just need to validate the ChoiceOption value in waypoint 6 as the option number may be different for you.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	<!-- #  01 --><waypoint x="4891" z="-1776"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
	<!-- #  02 --><waypoint x="4679" z="-1881"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
	<!-- #  03 --><waypoint x="4745" z="-1968"  type="RUN">
player:target_NPC(110726); sendMacro("ChoiceOption(4)"); waitForLoadingScreen(30);
</waypoint>
	<!-- #  04 --><waypoint x="2754" z="959"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
	<!-- #  05 --><waypoint x="2489" z="1225"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
	<!-- #  06 --><waypoint x="2296" z="1154"  type="RUN">
player:target_NPC(111256); sendMacro("ChoiceOption(5)");waitForLoadingScreen(30);
</waypoint>
	<!-- #  07 --><waypoint x="-5918" z="2880"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
	<!-- #  08 --><waypoint x="-5889" z="3056"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
	<!-- #  09 --><waypoint x="-5854" z="3141"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
	<!-- #  10 --><waypoint x="-5817" z="3176"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
	<!-- #  11 --><waypoint x="-5840" z="3262"  type="RUN"></waypoint>
</waypoints>
Attachments
CentralPlaza-Malatina-To-Aslan-Mailbox.xml
(993 Bytes) Downloaded 164 times

Jellenser

#4 Post by Jellenser » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:46 am

really rock5 ... omg.. what are u?? a machine ?? a wizzard?

u think on anything..

next question .. on your COT tele waypoint after all is done the char stay inside the instance and the script just end..

is it possible that he goes directly out of the instance or i have to wait the time run out?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 am

Of course you can leave the instance but what do you want it to do with the character after doing cot?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Jellenser

#6 Post by Jellenser » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:31 am

i start with survival then cot then use the wp go to aslan and goblin mines and finish this too

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 am

If you set "When_Finished" to your waypoint file that takes you to Aslan then it should start that immediately. Of course because the cot waypoint ends in the instance then you need to start your travel waypoint in the game. Just add something like this to the start of your travel waypoint if you've already created it.

<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="4081" z="3360" y="18" tag="START">
		player:target_NPC(Malatina);
		yrest(2000)
		sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1);"); -- I'm not 100% sure if option 1 is the one to leave the game.
		waitForLoadingScreen()
	</waypoint>

Jellenser

#8 Post by Jellenser » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:00 am

i write like u say in cot tele When_Finished = "survivalr5" and it starts the survival script but it dosnt enter the survival instance ...

it just run around and get stuck after some time.

i supose the script dont check if it really enter the malatina and it thinks inside the malatina?

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:51 am

I'll release my next version in a bit. It's working very well at doing survival and cot automatically for my 4 main characters. It also has lots of extra features as well as running better.

Jellenser

#10 Post by Jellenser » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:12 am

ahh okay .. dont stress... and thanks alot