Rock5's lootBodies function

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's lootBodies function

#21 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:40 am

lisa wrote:sounds good, I'll give it a try today as I am hitting up some instances, aoe style ;)
Make sure you update to rev 598 as there was a small bug in 597.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

fobsauce

#22 Post by fobsauce » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 pm

rock5 wrote:In that case it would have to be after combat only. Although different people want different things so sometimes people might leave behind stuff that you want. But you make a good point and it's a good reason to stick to after combat only.

I'll see if I can put the final touches on it tomorrow and commit it.
I'm someone who would like to loot out of combat and not necessarily after combat.

How can I set it up to do that?

I tried running lootBodies() and player:lootAll(); in a waypoint file but it hasn't worked.

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 pm

player:lootAll() at waypoints should work. If they are too far apart, though, it could still miss bodies.

If you have a new enough version of the bot with the player:lootAll() function, make sure you don't have this lootbodies userfunction installed. They'll conflict with each other.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

fobsauce

#24 Post by fobsauce » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm

i see, tyvm

Desmond

#25 Post by Desmond » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:52 am

I should insert into each waypoint or enough to insert in onload?

Code: Select all

lootBodies()
Attachments
Here's a mistake
Here's a mistake

rock5

#26 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:09 am

lootBodies is old. Don't use it. If you want to manually loot, instead of letting th bot automatically loot, then use player:lootAll(). Put it wherever you want it to loot. If you use it you will still need LOOT and LOOT_ALL set to true in your profile.