Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Lorelei

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#61 Post by Lorelei » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 am

Thanks Rock, you found the problem. I was using the include function, and it was interfering. Thanks so much! :)

Giram

#62 Post by Giram » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Is it possible to exclude some items when using this command UMM_SendByQuality (Recipient, Quality)?

If i set it to send green items it also sends all guild runes and ancient mementos. At least tries to send mementos. Those are bound so it will skip those. I don't know if it might send other items also.

rock5

#63 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Giram wrote:Is it possible to exclude some items when using this command UMM_SendByQuality (Recipient, Quality)?

If i set it to send green items it also sends all guild runes and ancient mementos. At least tries to send mementos. Those are bound so it will skip those. I don't know if it might send other items also.
I would have to implement an "omit list". The command would look like UMM_SendByQuality (Recipient, Quality, OmitTable). It would be used like this,

Code: Select all

UMM_SendByQuality ("JoeBlack", 1, {"guild runes", "ancient mementos"})
Seems overly complex to me. And then of course some of the other mail functions might benefit from an omit list too.

These functions were primarily designed for 1-10 scripts so this function is working as intended. Are you sure you can't use different functions to select your items? What type of items do you send anyway?

Also what is the demand for this? Anyone else have a need for this functionality?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Giram

#64 Post by Giram » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:34 am

I founded place where i can farm 3 types of dailies and those mobs drops lvl 60 green and blue items that is t4 stones so i send all items to alt when i go send dailies to other char. Now its sending also items that i don't want to be sent to other chars. Not very big problem. I can allways send them back.

rock5

#65 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:59 am

Giram wrote:I founded place where i can farm 3 types of dailies and those mobs drops lvl 60 green and blue items that is t4 stones so i send all items to alt when i go send dailies to other char. Now its sending also items that i don't want to be sent to other chars. Not very big problem. I can allways send them back.
I didn't think of that. Wouldn't white level 60 items also make t4s?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Giram

#66 Post by Giram » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:12 am

I think white lvl 60 are t3. One of my guildie know those lvl's but i havent never learned how they go.

Blue lvl 54+ = t4
Purple lvl 50+ = t4
Green lvl 58+ = t4

atroxa

#67 Post by atroxa » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Just wanted to ask if its still working ?
Somehow by useing it withe the SendByNameOrId it doesn't find my Items, neither ID nor name.
perfectly say Items send, but nothing was send ;-)

UMM_SendByNameOrId ("character", {"german itemname"}); yrest(500);
with a little debuging it says slotNumber = -1, bagid = 0, slotid = 29
when I mark the item by hand it gets send.
Testet it with several items or ids but nothing happend. besides pbinfo i should have any addon interfering with the Bag slots.

Any Ideas, someone with the same Problem ?

Thanks

rock5

#68 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Giram wrote:I think white lvl 60 are t3. One of my guildie know those lvl's but i havent never learned how they go.

Blue lvl 54+ = t4
Purple lvl 50+ = t4
Green lvl 58+ = t4
That looks right. The way I understand it is
A white item level 60+ makes a t4, level 40 to 59 makes a t3, level 20 to 39 makes a t2 and level 1 to 19 makes a t1.

Green is equivalent to +2
Blue is equivalent to +6
Purple is equivalent to +10

So all your examples would be equivalent to level 60 whites which are t4. That's why I thought actual white level 60 items would make t4 mana stones. I guess it wouldn't be expensive to try. Just get a cheap random fusion stone and use it with a level 60 item and see what you get.

swietlowka

#69 Post by swietlowka » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:00 am

u have preview also ;)

rock5

#70 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:22 am

swietlowka wrote:u have preview also ;)
You talking of ItemPreview? I didn't think of that. I can't check it now as my database is out of date. Does it show level 60 white items as t3? If so, I still wonder if fusing a white level 60 item will give you a t4 anyway?

swietlowka

#71 Post by swietlowka » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 am

nope, i was talking about preview in the arcane transmutor ;P
i heard that lvl 60 whites give a t4 ms, but i can't tell for sure since i never had any lvl 60 white item myself, it seems they are rear for some reason, anyway those 58+ green doesnt show as t4 untill put in AT and look at preview

Giram

#72 Post by Giram » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:04 am

I think there isn't lvl 60 white items. There is also bug or feature where lvl 54+ blue crafted items are t3.

poper

#73 Post by poper » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

I cant get this to work correctly at all... It will sent the mail if I manually select the Item. But it wont Select the Item Auto. I Made a Test Script that just Re-sends one item over and over. This doesn't work I am standing Next to the Mail box with it open. It will put the characters name into the sent slot, but wont Select the Item.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-4227" z="6795">
    UMM_SendByNameOrId("character Name",{"Simple First Aid Potion"})
	</waypoint>

</waypoints>

Any tips would be great. (This is my test one, My real WP is a bit longer)

EDIT: I just had to update ROM to 506... LOL working Great now!!!

WhiteTiger

#74 Post by WhiteTiger » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 am

I'm getting an error sometimes when I use it. Says its on line 295 in ur function. Can u look it up?:/

rock5

#75 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:58 pm

WhiteTiger wrote:I'm getting an error sometimes when I use it. Says its on line 295 in ur function. Can u look it up?:/
I don't know what you mean. My functions file only goes upto line 262.

Maybe posting the error message might be helpful?

uelkfr

#76 Post by uelkfr » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 am

inventory:update();
yrest(200);
player:target_Object(112113);
yrest(200);
UMM_SendByNameOrId("Mylittletwink", {207438});
It's strange. It worked yesterday, but today something happened:

ROMBot/scripts/rom/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua:203: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
After 1 hour: Hmm, working again.

rock5

#77 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:42 pm

uelkfr wrote:

inventory:update();
yrest(200);
player:target_Object(112113);
yrest(200);
UMM_SendByNameOrId("Mylittletwink", {207438});
It's strange. It worked yesterday, but today something happened:

ROMBot/scripts/rom/userfunctions/addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua:203: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
After 1 hour: Hmm, working again.
That seems to indicate a problem with the name of an item in your inventory. I believe some items have problems with their names, like recipes for instance.

Edit: I've added item names to recipes in revision 516.

bolli

#78 Post by bolli » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Sry a very short question i will set the subject by myself when i send gold. After a short look in the code i think this should work:

-- Set Subject
RoMScript("UMMFrameTab2ComposerHeaderSubject:SetText(".._subject..");")

but nothing happen. I don't found a solution, do you have a hint for me.

Thx

rock5

#79 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:22 pm

bolli wrote:Sry a very short question i will set the subject by myself when i send gold. After a short look in the code i think this should work:

-- Set Subject
RoMScript("UMMFrameTab2ComposerHeaderSubject:SetText(".._subject..");")

but nothing happen. I don't found a solution, do you have a hint for me.

Thx
The servers are down at the moment but...

The Subject changes when the money is added so you would have to change the Subject after adding the money. Did you add those lines after the "Set Money" section?

Also did you assign a value to _subject(I'm assuming you changed the function start to 'function UMM_SendMoney(_recipient, _amount, _subject)' or something like that)?

bolli

#80 Post by bolli » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:31 am

Thx for the answer,

yes i copy your function and set the subject after the set money part. I don't find a solution for that, but i use now files to communicate between the chars.

hf