Autosell

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
swietlowka

Autosell

#1 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 am

Hi there, i need some help here cause i can't get it to work properly by myself :)
I use auto sell, but i'd like it not to sell any cards nor potions nor guild runes can i do that somehow?
Is the card considered a blue? i could override selling potions by range of scanning in backpack but if don't have to it would be nice :)

rock5

Re: Autosell

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:46 am

swietlowka wrote:Hi there, i need some help here cause i can't get it to work properly by myself :)
I use auto sell, but i'd like it not to sell any cards nor potions nor guild runes can i do that somehow?
Is the card considered a blue? i could override selling potions by range of scanning in backpack but if don't have to it would be nice :)
You don't have to worry about cards and guild runes as they "Cannot be sold".

With potions I usually just add the ones I don't want to sell to the INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE option of my profile. I don't think there is a way to just not sell any potions.

You can find out more information about Autosell options here;
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... rchant_NPC
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

swietlowka

#3 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 am

I've been there already :)
OK so i put my potions out of auto sell reach and thanks for the advise about cards and guild runes, didn't think of that :)

3cmSailorfuku

#4 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 am

rock5 wrote:
swietlowka wrote:I don't think there is a way to just not sell any potions.

Code: Select all

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE"	value=" Aid , Magic " />
Or just insert Potion to keep all Potions (Speed etc). Or where is the issue?

Also, I remember the bot selling my guild runes for 1g because I had AutoSell on for Green items aswell.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 am

3cmSailorfuku wrote:

Also, I remember the bot selling my guild runes for 1g because I had AutoSell on for Green items aswell.
Not all potions have the word "Potion" in it so it wouldn't work for them. For example "Basic Medicine", "Barbarian Herbs", "Elemental Mana Stone" etc.

Something to note about the search values; I notice you used a lot of spaces. Please be aware that when comparing the names, the bot removes the spaces near the commas but not the ones on the end. So in effect you are searching for " Aid" and "Magic ". This may not be what you intended although in this case it will work. Try to avoid spaces unless you it's your intention that they be part of the search.

Guild Runes cannot be sold. They don't have a worth value. I don't remember them ever being sell-able and I've been playing since beta. Maybe you're confusing them with the other runes?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

3cmSailorfuku

#6 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 am

rock5 wrote:
3cmSailorfuku wrote:

Not all potions have the word "Potion" in it so it wouldn't work for them. For example "Basic Medicine", "Barbarian Herbs", "Elemental Mana Stone" etc.

Something to note about the search values; I notice you used a lot of spaces. Please be aware that when comparing the names, the bot removes the spaces near the commas but not the ones on the end. So in effect you are searching for " Aid" and "Magic ". This may not be what you intended although in this case it will work. Try to avoid spaces unless you it's your intention that they be part of the search.

Guild Runes cannot be sold. They don't have a worth value. I don't remember them ever being sell-able and I've been playing since beta. Maybe you're confusing them with the other runes?
So you just need to ignore: Magic,Spirit,Mana,Phirius,Medicine,Aid,Salve,Infinite,Regeneration,Healing,Barbarian. Or did I miss some? It's unfornate that a " ," doesn't count, but yeah it does work without it (Matches " Magic"). And yes, the spaces were obviously intended since other items unrelated to it might have them in their name, which is why I totally intended it to be " Magic " and not "Magic " or " Magic".

Yes, seems like Guild Runes cannot be sold anymore, wonder if they have changed it on the final release.

swietlowka

#7 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 am

thanks for advise :) ill definitely use them to make my botting even better :)

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 am

3cmSailorfuku wrote:So you just need to ignore: Magic,Spirit,Mana,Phirius,Medicine,Aid,Salve,Infinite,Regeneration,Healing,Barbarian. Or did I miss some?
Hm... I'd go the other way and ignore "Potion,Medicine,Salve,Herbs,Formula,Mana Stone,Spirit Stone". I don't know if that covers everything.
3cmSailorfuku wrote:It's unfornate that a " ," doesn't count, but yeah it does work without it (Matches " Magic"). And yes, the spaces were obviously intended since other items unrelated to it might have them in their name, which is why I totally intended it to be " Magic " and not "Magic " or " Magic".
I, personally, prefer it matching EXACTLY what I type which is why I changed it for myself. If you want to match exactly what you type, including all spaces, then change line 423 of inventory.lua to this;

local hf_explode = string.gsub (settings.profile.options.INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE, "[;,]", "\n");	-- replace ; with linefeed

3cmSailorfuku

#9 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 am

rock5 wrote:
3cmSailorfuku wrote:So you just need to ignore: Magic,Spirit,Mana,Phirius,Medicine,Aid,Salve,Infinite,Regeneration,Healing,Barbarian. Or did I miss some?
Hm... I'd go the other way and ignore "Potion,Medicine,Salve,Herbs,Formula,Mana Stone,Spirit Stone". I don't know if that covers everything.
It covers more, however it will also include non-mana/hp items to ignore, it completly depends what you want to keep really.
rock5 wrote:
3cmSailorfuku wrote:It's unfornate that a " ," doesn't count, but yeah it does work without it (Matches " Magic"). And yes, the spaces were obviously intended since other items unrelated to it might have them in their name, which is why I totally intended it to be " Magic " and not "Magic " or " Magic".
I, personally, prefer it matching EXACTLY what I type which is why I changed it for myself. If you want to match exactly what you type, including all spaces, then change line 423 of inventory.lua to this;

local hf_explode = string.gsub (settings.profile.options.INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE, "[;,]", "\n");	-- replace ; with linefeed
Thanks, I also prefer it to match exactly what I type. Gonna add this to mine. ;)