rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Desmond

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#781 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:47 am

rock5 wrote:Interesting idea. The command you want is

Code: Select all

CreateCharacter(GenerateName())
If you run that from the character selection screen it will work. To attach it to the create button I think you have to add it to the CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter function in characterselect.lua.
you can insert for me I can not find similar code here CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter it everywhere
Attachments
characterselect.lua
(17.84 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

rock5

#782 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:36 am

To find the function you would search for "function CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter".

Looks like you found it and put it in the right place but you needed to delete this line to stop it going into the character creation screen.

SetLoginScreen("charcreate");
Attachments
characterselect.lua
(17.81 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Desmond

#783 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:55 am

rock5 wrote:To find the function you would search for "function CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter".

Looks like you found it and put it in the right place but you needed to delete this line to stop it going into the character creation screen.

Remove the line does not work SetLoginScreen("charcreate");

Desmond

#784 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:56 am

Desmond wrote:
rock5 wrote:To find the function you would search for "function CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter".

thank you works but I think that the addon will automatically reap button

Desmond

#785 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:00 am

Desmond wrote:

rock5

#786 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:04 am

I deleted it already for you. The file I posted should work the way it is. Of course this means you can't create a character manually. Maybe I'll add an option for it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Desmond

#787 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:05 am

I need a function that, click Create, is is the same as
-- >>>>> SET TO FALSE TO NOT SKIP THE CHARACTER DELETE CONFIRMATION DIALOG <<<<<<
fastLoginFastCharacterDelete = true

Stobie addon automatically pressed the Create button

Desmond

#788 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:15 am

rock5 wrote:I deleted it already for you. The file I posted should work the way it is. Of course this means you can't create a character manually. Maybe I'll add an option for it.
I do not need to manually, I need to automatically press the Create button - without my participation ie I ran my client addon should automatically a click create I need please

rock5

#789 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:45 am

Why would you want to automatically create characters? Or do you mean you want to be able to create characters with the bot? I'm currently doing some major work on the login process. With the changes I'm making it will be easy to bot creating characters. I don't think I'll add an option to create characters as soon as you start the game. That doesn't seem very useful.

Desmond

#790 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:48 am

rock5 wrote:Why would you want to automatically create characters? Or do you mean you want to be able to create characters with the bot? I'm currently doing some major work on the login process. With the changes I'm making it will be easy to bot creating characters. I don't think I'll add an option to create characters as soon as you start the game. That doesn't seem very useful.
No I do not need a bot to create is not necessary,
I need to automatically create an addon since I do work I need to ask for help is very important if all the same poluchetsya not make an addon that and let it be a bot

rock5

#791 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:11 pm

So what do yo want exactly? As soon as you start the client you want it to create make the maximum characters and fill the account? I don't know if it's possible but, if it's not too hard, I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Desmond

#792 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:12 pm

rock5 wrote:So what do yo want exactly? As soon as you start the client you want it to create make the maximum characters and fill the account? I don't know if it's possible but, if it's not too hard, I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
yes
Thank you very much.
1 - If I wrote a lot of nicks in a text document and that he took them from there so maybe do?
2 - How Database danyh with my nicknames is possible both to do?

rock5

#793 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:44 am

Ok. Try this.
characterselect.lua
(19.22 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
To make it automatically create characters add this option to accountlogin.lua

-- >>>>>>>>>> SET TO TRUE TO AUTOMATICALLY GENERATE CHARACTERS ON LOGIN <<<<<<<<<
fastLoginAutoGenerateCharacters = true
To use a specific list of names use the existing option "CharacterCreateDefaultNames". You can find it just below the account information in accountlogin.lua. Example,

local CharacterCreateDefaultNames = {
		Account1 = {"Alphaone","Betatwo","Capathree","Deltafour","Epsilonfive"},
		Account2 = {"Max","Tom","Harry","Jerry","Tony","Nick","Frank","John"},
	}
The created characters will be the race and class specified by the fastLoginDefaultRace and fastLoginDefaultClass options if used. All other character features will be random.

Desmond

#794 Post by Desmond » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:48 am

Thank you very much, I'll check right now

Desmond

#795 Post by Desmond » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:51 am

rock5 wrote:Ok. Try this.
characterselect.lua
To make it automatically create characters add this option to accountlogin.lua

-- >>>>>>>>>> SET TO TRUE TO AUTOMATICALLY GENERATE CHARACTERS ON LOGIN <<<<<<<<<
fastLoginAutoGenerateCharacters = true
To use a specific list of names use the existing option "CharacterCreateDefaultNames". You can find it just below the account information in accountlogin.lua. Example,

local CharacterCreateDefaultNames = {
		Account1 = {"Alphaone","Betatwo","Capathree","Deltafour","Epsilonfive"},
		Account2 = {"Max","Tom","Harry","Jerry","Tony","Nick","Frank","John"},
	}
The created characters will be the race and class specified by the fastLoginDefaultRace and fastLoginDefaultClass options if used. All other character features will be random.
everything works fine thank great you very much - Rock5

Desmond

#796 Post by Desmond » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:06 am

but you can make it so that I just wrote nicknames in a text document and add-thence took them? such as in the database are stored, well, just me in a text document
once wrote to nicknames on the month it took them to me thence?
Here is my text document with nicknames to addon took them out, if it can be done?
Attachments
Nicknames.txt
(2.17 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

rock5

#797 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:23 am

It's not possible because there is no way for it to know which names are not being used. It can only check the currently logged in account. That's why the CharacterCreateDefaultNames option has a list for each account.

Desmond

#798 Post by Desmond » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:30 am

rock5 wrote:It's not possible because there is no way for it to know which names are not being used. It can only check the currently logged in account. That's why the CharacterCreateDefaultNames option has a list for each account.
Well good thank you very much!
And whether there is -
1 -Macross is to divide the stack not for the bot of things?
2 -and whether there is Muckross on the send mail belts characters is not for the bot he Macross
3 -sorry that the mail does not send more 57send sms as a problem is most likely a server(

Desmond

#799 Post by Desmond » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Can you make me to have more characters are automatically removed?

rock5

#800 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:10 pm

You can Shift-Click the Delete button to delete all characters. Is that what you want?