rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#701 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:17 am

Seems to work fine for me. Tested ChangeChar and LoginNextChar.

Talking about reinstalling. I reinstalled the client recently too. One thing that is really annoying me is it doesn't save the settings so every time I start the client it's using medium video settings and the sound is on. I have to edit the config file to change the settings.

Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

883Dman

#702 Post by 883Dman » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:26 am

the initial load screen, the splash page, has settings. Rom defaults to these. Mine are set for no sound and low vis.

rock5

#703 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:57 am

I tried changing it there too, it didn't work. I also tried changing it at the character selection screen.

I've been able to change all the settings to low settings by editing the config file but I can't seem to change the character detail. There doesn't seem to be a setting for it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

883Dman

#704 Post by 883Dman » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:07 am

Click the settings on the splash screen. CHaracter detail is right below screeen resolution.

ZZZZZ

#705 Post by ZZZZZ » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:47 am

Line 29+30 in Character.config.ini has

Code: Select all

[character detail]
paperdoll detail=1
Also did you install using Game Forge live? If so, cut and paste the RoM folder from in the GFlive directory somewhere else, and delete GFlive.

And with my client....idk what is up with it. When I get home hopefully I can find my old backup version of RoM and see if it still does it. Downloading a 2nd new client currently, hoping it fixes the issue.. Just seemed really odd that a friend has a similar problem after downloading new client in the last week.

883Dman

#706 Post by 883Dman » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:09 am

oh yeah. I'm assuming you ditched the GF live. If not, your settings will be different.

rock5

#707 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Ah I see it now. I did miss it. :oops: You're right, changing the settings from here does work. It's annoying you can't change it in the game anymore but at least I don't have to edit the config file.

Looks like the character detail is in reverse, ie. The lowest setting is 6 and the highest is 0. No wonder it didn't work for me, I was trying to set it to 0.

ZZZZZ, sorry for sidetracking the discussion. I'm still not sure what to suggest. Did you and your friend, who has the same issue, share any files that may be the cause?

883Dman

#708 Post by 883Dman » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Speaking of sidetracks, can you take a quick look at this for me, Rock? http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 294#p36294
I really want to get my alts through Secret Garden before the event ends.

rock5

#709 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Please don't ask to check other posts. I read all new posts. You could have asked for my help at your post and I would have seen it.

ZZZZZ

#710 Post by ZZZZZ » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 am

Ok, I tried testing what could be making it error after reloging, so removed model/addons etc....and it worked. So, I started adding bits and pieces back in, eventually deducing that the addon 'ExtendedMacroIcons' is what is causing the issue since I got a new client..... The thing im finding odd is that I had been using the newest version ever since it came out and it only started screwing up after getting a fresh install.

The other thing is that it only fails to change character when the bot does it. Is it possible that MM could be interfering with the addon or vise versa, causing the game to seize up?

Any chance you could install the addon to check? Its a great addon, gives you more macro slots and huge range of icons.

http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/extendedmacroicons/

rock5

#711 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:24 am

Yeah, cool addon. Before I try to reproduce this problem, I need to know a bit more information. Does it happen every time with the bot? If you start the commandline and change the character with "ChangeChar()" does it happen also? What exactly does your relogging code look like?

ZZZZZ

#712 Post by ZZZZZ » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:04 pm

Yes it happens every time.
Using commandline with ChangeChar()

RomBot command line
Type in 'q' (without quotes) to quit.
Command> ChangeChar()
Changing to next character on the same account.
And same deal using LoginNextChar()

Changing to character 2 account 90.
Using a batch file to start clients is fine, the bot logs in the 1st character without an issue. Its when it tries to log in the 2nd 1 that it freezes. I'll try making it close client every time it changes character and see if it does it still.

Ok, after making it close the client on first char change it didnt do it. So it would have to be something to do with the normal way of changing character?

rock5

#713 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:56 am

Well it restarts fine for me with that addon installed so finding the problem is going to be near impossible. You've done pretty well to get this far (finding out it's this addon). Maybe the problem happens in combination with something else. Have you tried removing other addons and/or userfunction with the extendedmacroicons still installed?

Notorious

#714 Post by Notorious » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Hi rock5
I have a problem with this SetRestartClientSettings(frequency, client) function.
After select account script trying too fast select character.
Sometimes when still "Loading character data" or "Connecting to server" script clicking, then game back to server selection and script doing nothing.

EDIT:
More test and i dont think that the problem is too fast clickin.
So one more time i try explain my problem,
after select account, script trying select character, but it doesent work, game back to server selection window.
No problem with MM, when i mannually choose server and character bot works fine.
I found a bug. Line 190 of userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua

Code:
CurrentLoginServer = RoMScript ("GetCurrentRealm")

Should be

Code:
CurrentLoginServer = RoMScript ("GetCurrentRealm()")

That could be the cause.
Hmm i cant find this line.
This is my 190 line loginnextchar userfunction:

nextChar, nextAcc = GetNextChar()
I trying to search "CurrentLoginServer" in all script but no results.

rock5

#715 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:25 pm

It shouldn't be going to server selection. Is everything up to date? fastLogin, userfunction_login, userfunction_LoginNextChar?

Notorious

#716 Post by Notorious » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 pm

I am sure that everything is up to date.

I also use this option from gmmonitor and usally works fine.

<option name="GMonServer"          value="relog" />

rock5

#717 Post by rock5 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:56 am

I can't believe I never officially updated the version of loginnextchar and login. I posted some updates here http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 821#p52821 but never updated them at their own pages. They are a bit out of date anyway. I'll update them now.

rock5

#718 Post by rock5 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:37 am

Updated userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua to version 1.51
  • - fixed bug when character is not in list.
    - Remembers acc and char and server in various places to help with crash recovery.
    - Added support for ServerLinkList.lua file.
    - Added simple default onClientCrash to recover from crashes.

rock5

#719 Post by rock5 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:43 am

The files have been updated. Try updating userfunction.login.lua and userfunction_loginnextchar.lua and see it it helps.

ZZZZZ try updating these 2 files too and see if it helps.

Notorious

#720 Post by Notorious » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:26 am

Hmm still doesent work
Here is my relog section:

function relog()
   -- 2 CharLists for 2 clients running at the same time
   SetCharList({{
	  {account=2 , chars= {3,4,5,6,7,8}},
      {account=3 , chars= {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8}},