Uberflex replacement

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Atlas123

Re: Uberflex replacement

#121 Post by Atlas123 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 am

Hello there,

When using RBAssist my screen goes white, freezes and i die (no XP loss or gear damage). First normal areas were ok and when going to instance it would happen, I tried to reduce the number of spells/actions from around 7 to 4, and even removed attacks (just had buffs). As soon as I attacked manually... white screen and resurected.

Any thoughts please?

Thank you.

rock5

#122 Post by rock5 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:11 am

Sounds like something major is wrong. Is your bot up to date? Do you have any conflicting files?

Edit: Also, if it's happening when you attack, maybe there is some buggy code in you onskillcast or onpreskillcast sections of your profile.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Atlas123

#123 Post by Atlas123 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:36 am

Just in case I updated bot and userfunctions, then took a default profile with following changes:

-HP & MP rest: 60 (instead of 15)
-Level Diff below: 60 (instead of 10)

Knight (Primary) Priest secondary, skills set-up:

Code: Select all

<skill name="KNIGHT_MANA_RETURN"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100"  />
<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"      		hotkey="MACRO" priority="80"  hpper="95" />
<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL"     		 hotkey="MACRO" priority="50" />
<skill name="KNIGHT_ENHANCED_ARMOR"   	hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" />

Using attacks manually.

I also removed add ons just in case... Still the same problem...

BUT! When I reduced my graphic settings to a minimum I managed to fight a bit, then it goes bonkers and dead + resucitate

Could it be that a combination of the RBAssits operations/ checks system requirements and with a low range hardware machine you would have some kind of graphical crash that killed you? (without debt or damage).

This has not hapened before but i have performance issues. Not sure but this could also explain why the waypoint does not perform mana return properly? (only once then forgets).