ElfDaily simplyfied

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: ElfDaily simplyfied

#61 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:56 pm

It might be an error in an addon. Try removing all your addons and see if that helps. If it works then you have to add them back a few at a time until you find the problem addon.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

wilmagnes

#62 Post by wilmagnes » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 am

Thanks for a tip. I've changed the addons and with the ones I got now it works to the point that the chars relog and go one after another and I see thr interface but I got this message:Brak umiejętności dystansowych w profilu (which means no distance skills in profile); Wyłączanie COMBAT_RANGE Did not find any crashed game clients. undefined player.Class1 in settings.lua. I read about it in forum but it didn't really help. The client doesn't crash but rombot stops to work of course. After I took those addons out and restarted the game the situation repeats. Some of the chars are mages. I don't know if this is a reason.
Edit. I know it must be the reason cause there is no problem for rouge. Still don't know how to fix it. do I have to make new chars? So I've changed them the class for warden, but it all comes again the same. I don't understand it.

wilmagnes

#63 Post by wilmagnes » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 am

Sorry to be a little impatient, but is there any way to solve the problem of this error: "Did not find any crashed game clients. undefined player.Class1 in settings lua" ? My profiles are made of default profile with no changes. And I made no changes in settings.lua so far. Do I have to define combat type in my profile?

rock5

#64 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:53 am

The most likely cause of the error is the bot trying to update player while porting or changing character. When porting make sure the last waypoint before a portal is well away from the portal and use goToPortal or goThroughPortal to go through the portal and make sure you add a pause after the portal is complete eg. yrest(3000). When changing character make sure you add a similar pause after changing character.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Kotka

#65 Post by Kotka » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:42 am

Hello,

I have a problem, Bot do not go smoothly between characters. How to perform missions as 1,2,3 instead log on logs 4, he again log to 1 or 2 or 3. As 4 is finally logs after completing the mission again selects 1 or 2 or 3 or 4. How can I fix it to work smoothly?

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">
    <onLoad>
-- Elf daily script - V1.2 - written by Jandrana 
-- thanks to rock5 for help regarding relog
-- relog features requires fastLogin and userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua
-- changes:
--   *if char is not in Valley of Preparation, try to use transport
--   *if inventory is full, you cannot complete the quest - try to delete
--    newbie egg pet 

function relog()
        SetCharList({

{account=232 , chars= {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8}},  
         })

LoginNextChar()
        loadProfile()
        loadPaths("ElfDaily");
      end		

<!--local zoneId = RoMScript("GetZoneID()") % 1000;
      print("zone:"..tostring(zoneId));
      transport = "Transport: Valley of Preparation";
      if zoneId ~= 12 then
         cooldown, remaining = RoMScript("GetSkillCooldown(1,2);");
         print("remaining:"..tostring(remaining));
         while (remaining > 1) do
            cooldown, remaining = RoMScript("GetSkillCooldown(1,2);");
            yrest(5000);
         end;

RoMScript('CastSpellByName("'..transport..'")');
         waitForLoadingScreen();
         __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("goto_Quest"));
      end;-->

doRelog = true;  -- set to false, if you don't like to run multiple chars
      questEndNpcID1 = 112794; <!-- "Blinsik" -->
		questName1 = GetIdName(422340) -- "Helping Them Grow";
		<!--startGMDetect()-->
    </onLoad>

rock5

#66 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:14 am

Why do you have "account=232"? My loginxml only supports 65 accounts.

Kotka

#67 Post by Kotka » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:30 am

I have modified a little loginxml to 240 accounts. Most of it is not used, just the daily quests have been designed to account 232.

attackspeedzero

#68 Post by attackspeedzero » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

I didn't know if I should post this here or start a new thread, but this is based on code found in this thread, so I thought I'd keep it all in one place.

Revisited the waypoint base code from this post by nightclaw in this thread: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 352#p42352

Description:
Script will prepare character for doing dailies (perform initial quests in Valley of Preparation), then run the character over to Blinsik and begin cycling through the daily quest. This also recalls the stupid Newbie Pet and destroys Newbie Pet Egg if the item exists.

As a bonus, the waypoint file is robust enough to run automatically from the mailbox back to Blinsik and continue doing dailies for those times you head to the mailbox to cash in your daily tokens.

After 10 dailies have been completed, the character's name and amount of Phirius Coin will be saved to a log file "micromacro/scripts/rom/logs/elfdaily/daily_log_TODAY.txt" (actual file will be named with today's date)

The log file will then be sorted alphabetically by character name. If you don't want this to happen, comment out "sort_log()" inside function save_daily_log()

Uses object id's to identify quests, NPC's, and other objects, so this should work with any language client.

Requirements:
You will need my "addon_luaFunctions.lua" file found in this post, which goes into your /userfunctions/ folder. This makes file and table manipulation much easier.

I suggest rock5's "fastLogin revisited" userfunction for automatic changing to next character. If you run multiple accounts, you may want to use LoginNextChar() instead of ChangeChar() - these are in the waypoint file, but commented out for my personal needs. Instead, I recommend closing and reopening the RoM client between accounts to combat a weird memory issue that causes the bot to hang on trying to collect the crystal if client memory hasn't been flushed after so many characters.

To do:
  • Add function for removing/preventing duplicate entries in log file Done in v2.0!
  • Delete logs from 2+ days previous (today and yesterday log will remain because I'm lazy and sometimes don't run all my guys every day)
    • Changed this idea to create logs into a folder /logs/elfdaily instead. Each log file is small enough that space isn't a concern. Delete manually as needed.
  • Suggestions?
Edit: I've sort of over-engineered the script at this point, but thought I'd post new work.

It will now automatically break the list into blocks of 8 (full account of characters) when it sorts the file. Again, I have my bot characters named alphabetically in each account so this is useful for my needs. Also, it spaces out the character names and token coin quantities in such a way that everything lines up vertically. Using the max player name size of 16 characters, it will insert spaces up to (16 - #player.Name)

^ This is part of the sort_log() function, feel free to comment it out for your needs.
Attachments
addon_luaFunctions.lua
General functions useful for file and table manipulation.
(651 Bytes) Downloaded 176 times
ElfDailyWithLogging.xml
Prepare new elf character for doing dailies
Completes elf daily "Helping Them Grow" x10
Saves PTC amount for character into log file named with date in /logs/elfdaily/
Adds line break every 8 rows in log file.
Prevents duplicate character entry into log.
(5.42 KiB) Downloaded 228 times