RoMbot and InnerSpace?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

RoMbot and InnerSpace?

#1 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:14 am

Any chance of getting RoMBot to work with InnerSpace?

I love the quick switching it lets me do.

At the moment RoMbot doesn't recognize that RoM is running when started by InnserSpace.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: RoMbot and InnerSpace?

#2 Post by Administrator » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am

What is InnerSpace? I've never heard of this before.

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:58 am

It's a multiboxing software.

Read more about it here;
http://www.lavishsoft.com/joomla/index. ... 2&Itemid=2
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:48 am

It doesn't seem to be very popular, and it's not free. It is probably just changing the window's class name. Check it with a tool such as Winspector.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 am

It's like keyclone but much, much better.

It looks like the class is still 'Radiant Arcana' but the window title is different. Instead of 'Runes of Magic' it's in the form of 'is1 playername - groupname' where is1 is the first window, is2 is the second window and so on.

I was able to have it recognize the windows by changing line 70 of functions.lua to
local windowList = findWindowList("is*", "Radiant Arcana");
But now it says it can't communicate with the macro. I think maybe mouse and keyboard presses are disabled for inactive windows when using InnerSpace but I'm not sure.

It doesn't look promising.

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 am

Then it's a problem stemming from how InnerSpace works. There is nothing I can do about that.