Bot errors

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Bot errors

#21 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:21 am

Got about 13 done when they all stopped. Lets me see, it's Tuesday. May have stopped because of maintenance. 2 other things I changed; I added a check for if a follower is in my guild to the player follow code in gmmonitor saving me having to put all my alts in the friends list of gmmonitor. And I added a CancelQuest to the onload because some of my characters still had the quest but the food was long gone so it would get stuck at the waterfall.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:13 am

I got the error about not having communication. I think it might be because of a yrest I added to RoMScript. Try this.
functions.lua
(85.74 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Let me know if it helps. I'm serious, let me know.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Ego95

#23 Post by Ego95 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:35 am

I will only be able to test it, about one week and then tell you, if it happened again or not, because all errors happen randomly. But I'll try :)

Ego95

#24 Post by Ego95 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:27 pm

I did not notice any further errors with it, everything worked fine again. I forgot to answer after I have been a week on holidays.

rock5

#25 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Thanks. I think all the changes were included in rev 773.