"hack"

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
AnitsNZ

"hack"

#1 Post by AnitsNZ » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:54 pm

update from the preview at the bottom of my post on this thread
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =33&t=5584

i figured since it was really unrelated to the original post it should have a new thread... perhaps i'm wrong.
lol also i found i could take screenshots in rom through a rom function and didnt need fraps.... who woulda thunk.

anyway....

latest progress

http://postimg.org/image/y9f2q0h7v/
http://postimg.org/image/ephmddcmx/

still after ideas and such i cant think of much else really usefull except chams if i can be bothered finding models i will release this when i am done btw

rock5

Re: "hack"

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:49 am

Wow, you must get some crazy performance boost in wireframe.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

ZZZZZ

#3 Post by ZZZZZ » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Would love to have that wireframe for all my bot clients O.o

AnitsNZ

#4 Post by AnitsNZ » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:01 am

it doesn't so much have a performance boost in general fps for me but it definitely stops some of the bigger lag spikes. its a d3d hook and i'm having problems making it work properly and not completely shit itself when window is resized or run in window mode. at first i was injecting it and wondering why the hell it wasn't working until i found a way that got it working which was i had to run the client update start the injector then let it auto inject on proc detect. evidently when you start rom client.exe starts then opens clientupdate then closes. then client update opens client.exe again. i really don't like client update i have no idea why it takes so long to query romversion then display the window its rediculous. then again i have no idea why rom alot of things. anyways i haven't forgotten about this just updating.

on another note there are a couple of things that are troubling me that maybe somebody can shed some light on. ive been trying to find a way to auto take quests and complete them completly bypassing the npc dialog window. if nothing else i've found a way to get questid for any quest you want just by accepting it to do that i abandoned all of my quests and watched this address 0x9FBEF8 which is static. being that with no quest it is 0 and when quest is taken it is that quest.(i can make a little prog for this to make it log quest ids if anyone wants i dunno how you all get quest id's but that would be good for getting select ones when new zones come out)

it also seems that when no quest is selected and you change it to a questid the npc thinks you have that quest even though sometimes it doesnt diplay in the quest menu ive come across a couple of other bugs to. i dunno what the offset is between each quest in quest list yet i haven't really looked but has anyone else gone down this road before and found a beter way?

also got it that i can have anything targeted and as long as i'm near the npc i wanna do quest on the game will think that i've targeted that npc but i guess thats not new. any info would be appreciated

i should add im not using micromacro im trying to accomplish this just pissing about with memory