Mana Stone Tier Production Factory Now V2.5 06/08/2014

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Eggman1414

Re: Mana Stone Tier Production Factory V2.4

#21 Post by Eggman1414 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Ego95

#22 Post by Ego95 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:40 pm

May I ask you, what you have added in the last version? Because I had many things to change because of my german client and changed the script so it uses the rentable mailbox instead of walking all the time.

Eggman1414

#23 Post by Eggman1414 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Ego95 wrote:May I ask you, what you have added in the last version? Because I had many things to change because of my german client and changed the script so it uses the rentable mailbox instead of walking all the time.
Crash variable to altat, shorted some code, fixed some waypoints. Just clean up really.

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 pm

The umm functions can use rentable mailboxes automatically. If you are not near a mailbox and you try to use a umm function it should open a temporary or rented mailbox if you have them.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Sasuke

#25 Post by Sasuke » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:39 am

i have 2 problems when i start first xml predaily:
character do 10 dailies but when him must buy charge game say me item backpack full and after when him speck with dailies's bpc micromacro say me this"attempt to call global"fusionmakemanastone"a nil value....but character maybe do he must go to varanas before try to send mana?idk what must i do now

Eggman1414

#26 Post by Eggman1414 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:41 am

Sasuke wrote:i have 2 problems when i start first xml predaily:
character do 10 dailies but when him must buy charge game say me item backpack full and after when him speck with dailies's bpc micromacro say me this"attempt to call global"fusionmakemanastone"a nil value....but character maybe do he must go to varanas before try to send mana?idk what must i do now
Can you post the log or a screenshot of the micromacro console? So I can see what happened?

Sasuke

#27 Post by Sasuke » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 am

yes i try tonight......so character stop at dailies elf npc ,him check phirius on backpack but i have red string in game say"item back pack full"(but is not full and after when charge another xml automatic from before xml mm say me this and stop.....

Sasuke

#28 Post by Sasuke » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:56 pm

ok same errors i have this in mm...player finish dailies ,check phirius go to mail box at elf island and after mm stop.screenshot.
maybe i don't understand how to do this probably,say me if i wrong.
for t10 i need 2 client one with main buy belt and send to other character,next client contain all alt and start in elf island with command path:predaily go through predaily,daily,makefusion,buyfusion right?
if i not wrong character if don't have trasmutator block must go to vara unblock trasmutator and buy fusion right?ty guys
Attachments
error.jpg

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Do you have the Fusion userfunction installed? Make sure you have all the required userfunctions mentioned on the first post.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Sasuke

#30 Post by Sasuke » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:20 pm

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=3039
this right?
i play in eu server maybe i must change id?

rock5

#31 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:29 pm

The error is for the Fusion userfunction. Just follow the links provided on the first post under the title List of User Functions Needed:

Sasuke

#32 Post by Sasuke » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:36 pm

i install this function ...is htere another problem,how can I make sure that if the bot stops at the end of the dailies does not continue to go from one place to another without stopping but make sure you have done the dailies every day and buy the charges?
i try with this function installed ad game say me"item shop backpack is full;there are 1 item shop transaction that cannot be completed".the problem is before rocks because bot must buy charge before go to varanas and unblock trasmutator
Attachments
userfunction_Fusion_Functions.lua
(10.1 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

rock5

#33 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 am

Any problem with the sequence thing are done in these waypoint files I will leave to Eggman1414 to solve, they are his files. But I can tell you this, buyFromItemShop requires you to find your own id because the item shop ids are different on different servers. So follow the instructions at the top of the buyFromItemShop userfunction to find your own id.

Code: Select all

--  How to get 'itemGUID':
--    1. Open the Item Shop.
--    2. Find the item you want to buy. Make sure it's the right item. I take no responsability if your make a mistake.
--    3. Select the 'Buy' button so that the 'Buy' popup appears.
--    4. Now enter this command,
--         /script SendSystemChat(ItemMallFrame.selectItem.GUID)
--    5. The number it prints is the 'itemGUID' of the item you want to buy.
Once you have your id, open the daily.xml file and at the top you will see

function buycharges()
         BuyFromItemShop(896, ""<!--NAME-->"") <!--Insert your secondary password inside the quotes. ex: BuyFromItemShop(896, "romiscool")-->
      end
Put in your id and secondary password and it should work, eg.

function buycharges()
         BuyFromItemShop(9999, "mysecondarypassword") 
      end

Sasuke

#34 Post by Sasuke » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 am

ok now it work but i have another problem,when bot log next character i have this problem:
Attachments
error2.jpg

Sasuke

#35 Post by Sasuke » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:44 pm

ok now work but i have another problem how to set send mail

if i have 8 character in account example a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h how can i set this part?

<!--Insert each character you want to buy fusion stones for, seperated by commas and inside quotes ex: "Bob","Jim",.... -->
nameTable =
{
<!--"Stonates","Stonites",Stonetes","Robegear","Sganasi","Jocol"."Jacala","Rokkoky".....-->
};
counter = 1;

function buyFusion()
	player:openStore("Odeley Prole")
	store:buyItem(202999, 10);
	yrest(1000)
end

function sendFusion()
UMM_SendByNameOrId(nameTable[counter],202999);
yrest(500);
sendMacro("CloseAllWindows()");
counter = counter  + 1;
end
player:mount();
</onLoad>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="2755" z="-1627">	
	buyFusion();
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="2914" z="-1633">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="3110" z="-1760">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="3518" z="-1611">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="3669" z="-1774">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="3933" z="-1676">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="4308" z="-2048">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="4540" z="-2151">
if nameTable[counter] == "<!--Last Characters Name-->" then                        <!--Insert last characters name in quotes on line 40 and 41 ex: if nameTable[counter] == "Bob" -->
UMM_SendByNameOrId("<!--Last Characters Name-->",202999);                          <!--Same as above-->
print("Done mailing.")
also maybe i must specify recipes id maybe but where for send rabdon fusiob stone?
Attachments
nantra.jpg
nantra.jpg

Eggman1414

#36 Post by Eggman1414 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:59 am

Sasuke wrote:ok now work but i have another problem how to set send mail

if i have 8 character in account example a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h how can i set this part?

<!--Insert each character you want to buy fusion stones for, seperated by commas and inside quotes ex: "Bob","Jim",.... -->
nameTable =
{
<!--"Stonates","Stonites",Stonetes","Robegear","Sganasi","Jocol"."Jacala","Rokkoky".....-->
};
counter = 1;

function buyFusion()
	player:openStore("Odeley Prole")
	store:buyItem(202999, 10);
	yrest(1000)
end

function sendFusion()
yrest(500);
sendMacro("CloseAllWindows()");
counter = counter  + 1;
end
player:mount();
</onLoad>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="2755" z="-1627">	
	buyFusion();
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="2914" z="-1633">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="3110" z="-1760">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="3518" z="-1611">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="3669" z="-1774">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="3933" z="-1676">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  7 --><waypoint x="4308" z="-2048">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="4540" z="-2151">
if nameTable[counter] == "<!--Last Characters Name-->" then                        <!--Insert last characters name in quotes on line 40 and 41 ex: if nameTable[counter] == "Bob" -->
UMM_SendByNameOrId("<!--Last Characters Name-->",202999);                          <!--Same as above-->
print("Done mailing.")
also maybe i must specify recipes id maybe but where for send rabdon fusiob stone?

First off you need to put the last Characters Name in the nameTable[counter] line.

If you are having problems setting up these waypoints, I recommend watching the YouTube video again. I have gone over all of this

rock5

#37 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:30 am

I just wanted to make a suggestion. In future put any values the users has to change or can change, as options at the top of the file. Makes it stacks easier for them. Just set a variable that you can use later.

Also as an alternative to having the user have to enter the last characters name further in the file,

if nameTable[counter] == "<!--Last Characters Name-->" then
UMM_SendByNameOrId("<!--NAME OF LAST NAME OF nameTable-->",202999);  
you could try this

if counter == #nametable then
One last thing, just to be clear, item ids should be the same on all servers. The only id that needs to be checked is the GUID when buying the charges from the item shop. Just follow the instructions at the BuyFromItemshop userfunction thread or the instructions at the top of the BuyFromItemshop userfunction file, to get the correct guid for your server.

Eggman1414

#38 Post by Eggman1414 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:04 am

Yeah im starting to think that is what I am going to have to do that....

Sasuke

#39 Post by Sasuke » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 am

guys but if in daily.xml i add another account log in with another secondary password do i must add this as follow or do i must change another strings?ty

function buycharges()
         BuyFromItemShop(2759, "account 7 secondary password") <!--Insert your secondary password inside the quotes. ex: BuyFromItemShop(896, "romiscool")-->
          BuyFromItemShop(2759, "account 6 secondary password")
 	  end

NpcID = 112794
      QName = "Helping Them Grow" 

function relog()						<!--Put your Character list here see http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1245 for more info-->
         SetCharList({
            {account=7 , chars= {2,3,4,5,6,7,8}},
			{account=6 , chars= {3,4,5,6,7,8}},		
        })
         LoginNextChar()
         yrest(3000)
         player:update()
         loadPaths("Daily.xml");

rock5

#40 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:08 am

Try

function buycharges()
         if getAcc() == 6 then
             BuyFromItemShop(2759, "account 6 secondary password")
         else
             BuyFromItemShop(2759, "account 7 secondary password")
         end
      end