micromacro crashing

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
runegod

micromacro crashing

#1 Post by runegod » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:30 pm

The game client did not crash.
12:25am - ...x86)/Runes of Magic/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:2044: bad
argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)

i keep getting that error message when i run my waypoints, not sure what it means,

also i did an rom/update after the patch, but my rom folder still shows a red ! in the address.lua

tried to revert and update over and over again, it would change to green, if i restart micromacro the address.lua goes back to red!

rock5

Re: micromacro crashing

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Do you get the error while accepting or completing quests?

The reason addresses.lua is red is because a red icon means that the file is different than the repository version. The reason it's different than the repository version is because the addresses have been updated for use with the new patch (the bot runs the update when it detects that the client has changed). This is to be expected.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

runegod

Re: micromacro crashing

#3 Post by runegod » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:30 pm

i got the error message when completing quest,

just started happening today , like 4 out of 10 times on a few characters,

but at the moment, doing same quest and all, it has not shown up at all yet, was just a weird little problem.

hopefully it doesnt happen anymore yet, so guess its not a problem at the moment now.