problem macro

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sasuke

problem macro

#1 Post by Sasuke » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:40 am

i have a problem with macro.....when i leave from istance my character )as in macro script) walk to npc and afetr speack with him ,my main transport in another zone but micromacro say me an error....ho can i resolve it?
micromacro say me:programfile/micromacro/script/rom/functions.lua:1780: "for" limit must be a number ty guys

rock5

Re: problem macro

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:45 pm

It should always be a number. After transporting, maybe you aren't giving it enough time to finish loading before talking to the npc.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Sasuke

#3 Post by Sasuke » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:16 pm

and how can i must do?
this is my waypoint
]]></onLoad>

<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="-9687" z="-3300" y="669">
player:target_NPC("Lynn Ringe");
AcceptQuestByName("I Hate That Flavor");
waitForLoadingScreen();
player:target_NPC("Kinger");
CompleteQuestByName("I Hate That Flavor");
</waypoint>
<!-- # 2 --><waypoint x="-8173" z="-7786" y="666">
player:merchant("Loca Roco");
__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL");
player:mount();
</waypoint>

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 am

Firstly please use Code tags when pasting code. Just select the code and click the 'Code' button at the top of the edit window.

I'm a bit confused. Line 1780 is in the function AcceptQuestByName which is before the teleport and because it teleported then that means the Accept worked. So it seems the CompleteQuestByName is the function that failed but the line number is wrong. What version of the bot are you using and do you have any edited files (files with red or yellow icons next to them in Explorer)?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro