rc3 problem

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
zeljomir

rc3 problem

#1 Post by zeljomir » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 am

hello,

i got some strange problem whit my "rom bot"..
problem is next: i use some way points on my alts and its working perfect but when i try to use it on my main charactr i got masage that i need to update "ingamefunctions" ..

I try to update it all and downladed new version also.

Now i suspect that is cuz i change my race from human to dwarf (privat server) but not sure. Maybe some of you know what is wrong.

ty for responce.

rock5

Re: rc3 problem

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:47 pm

rc3 was a test version and has been committed to svn. So rc3 is obsolete and is not supported.

I can't see how you could get the ingamefunctions error with one character but not another unless you were using more than 1 version of rombot. What version of the game and bot do you use? And which error exactly do you get?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

zeljomir

#3 Post by zeljomir » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:47 am

version of rom bot is 3.29 and version of game is 5.0.7.2622 (not jet last pach)

im not geting error...he just get stuck and last he say on rom bot is

>> "Testing 'ingamefunctions' macro. if you gets stuck here, pleas update the 'ingamefunctions' by copying the 'ingamefunctions' from folder 'rom/devtools' to the game 'interface/addons' folder. <<

i dont have 'rom/devtools' i got now 'rc3/devtools' but that is same

and i use same rombot for my alts to do minigames/daylis or what ever.. he just give me this on my main character. i hope that i explain good cuz my english is not soo good :S

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:06 am

3.29 is not the version of rombot. The version should be something like 753. That is the latest and it's the one you should be using. To get the latest version of the bot you need to follow the svn instructions.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... structions

After you have 753 properly installed you need to copy the ingamefunctions folder from inside the "rom/devtools" folder to the games "interface/addons" folder. It should look like this
"Runes of Magic/interface/addons/ingamefunctions/".

Then don't forget to restart the game.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

zeljomir

#5 Post by zeljomir » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:15 am

i downloaded new wersion and make it work..but its same,works on all acept my main.. soo all other caracterts are working fine whit all waypoints only this one just stop.. same problem.

he stop on same part like he did before..

>> "Testing 'ingamefunctions' macro. if you gets stuck here, pleas update the 'ingamefunctions' by copying the 'ingamefunctions' from folder 'rom/devtools' to the game 'interface/addons' folder. <<

im not geting test macro OK.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 am

2 ideas come to mind.

Maybe you changed the key binding for "Show title/guild". No that can't be it, key binding settings are shared between characters.

The other idea I had is maybe your macro.bsd file is corrupt. Haven't had one of those in a while but it could be the problem. You'll find the macro.bsd for your problem character in "My Documents/Runes of Magic/Problem character name/macro.bsd". Back it up to a safe location then delete it. Restart the game and see if the bot works. If it works then restore the old macro.bsd, restart the game and manually copy any macros you want to keep into something like Notepad. Then delete macro.bsd again and restart the game and recreate those macros. Alternately, you could start by copying the macros to Notepad if you don't have many to copy.

zeljomir

#7 Post by zeljomir » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:21 am

was the number 2.. ty for help