Problem with Itemset skill

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
gloover

Problem with Itemset skill

#1 Post by gloover » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 am

Hey guys.

I've included some eliteskill and itemsetskills for Warrior/Warden - all of them works fine except of Composure

skills.xml

Code: Select all

<!-- Elite -->
	<skill name="WARRIOR_BATTLE_CREED" id="494624" mana="30" type="buff" buffname="505208" target="self" />
	<skill name="WARRIOR_ATTACK_WEAKENER" id="494032" mana="35" range="50" cooldown="15" target="enemy" type="damage" reqbuffname="501502" reqbufftarget="target" />	
	<skill name="WARRIOR_SAVAGE_WHIRLWIND" id="494324" mana="30" range="50" cooldown="8" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="WARRIOR_AIR_TREMOR" id="494625" mana="40" range="80" minmanaper="30" cooldown="4" type="damage" target="enemy" aoecenter="player" />
	<skill name="WARRIOR_AWAKING_OF_THE_WILD" id="494375" cooldown="60" type="buff" buffname="623004" target="self" reqbuffname="503837" reqbufftarget="player" />

<!-- Itemset skills -->
	<skill name="WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET" id="495559" target="self" cooldown="90" type="hot" buffname="506522" />
	<skill name="WARRIOR_SWORD_OF_IMPRISONMENT" id="495728" rage="20" range="50" type="damage"  target="enemy" />
	<skill name="WARRIOR_BRASH_FEROCITY_STRIKE" id="498338" rage="25" range="50" target="enemy" type="damage" reqbuffname="501502" reqbufftarget="target" />
	<skill name="WARRIOR_COMPOSURE" id="496103" type="buff" buffname="508526" target="self" />
profile.xml

<!-- Buffs -->
		<skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="40"  inbattle="false" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_BATTLE_CREED"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="40"  inbattle="false" />	
		<skill name="WARRIOR_COMPOSURE"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="40"  inbattle="false" />	
"Briar shield" and "battle creed" will be casted, but not the "composure"

Anyone knows, whats going wrong?

rock5

Re: Problem with Itemset skill

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 am

The requirements for that to cast that I can think of are,
  • 1. You have to be a Warrior
    2. You have to be level 65
    3. The item skill has to be selected in the item skill interface
    4. The way you wrote it, you would have to be out of combat to use it.
Other than that I can't think of anything else. Are you able to use it manually?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

gloover

#3 Post by gloover » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:54 am

Thx rock - have solved the problem - everything was set correctly. The problem was: I've "learned" this skill, pasted this one in my skills.xml but have not restarted the game. :oops:

Damn greeny mistake - can be closed!

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:36 am

BTW I added those skills to the database.

I noticed that you have Awakening of the Wild only working with Lightning. There are other movement impairing effects. I assume the skill could be used with them as well. Probably you play PvP and that's the one you use the most. We could theoretically add as many movement impairing effect ids as we want that this skill could work on. But I guess they could be added later if people request effect ids be added.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

gloover

#5 Post by gloover » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Hey rock. Yes, I know, that "Awakening of the Wild" could be used on more than lightning, but the problem is, that it will be used everytime I comming close to "Face of Treachery" - and there are many of them in siege war ;) - so I decide to use it only on lightning effect.

It would be very nice when it would be possible to use "Undefeatable King" setitem-skill, or rather to switch the setskill to "Undefeatable King" - use em on "Shadow prison" (e.g.) and switch previous setskill back.

I have tried to realize this, but I was allready failed on the effort to switch the item-skill with the bot :(

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Aren't there 5 places for itemset skills?

To change item set skills use,

local _ , _ , index = GetSuitSkill_List( CLASS, SKILLINDEX -1 );
		SkillPlateReceiveDrag( 1 , index );  
Where CLASS is a number between 1 and 9 and SKILLINDEX is the item number in that class tab. I'm not sure what the '1' is. It might be the slot number it is inserted to. I only had 1 skill to test with so it always went into the first slot.

Edit: They are in game functions by the way.

Rintintin

#7 Post by Rintintin » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Due to new classes like Dwarf or whatever, CLASS can be a digit of up to 11 (and not just 9 as mentioned above).