Patch 5.0.3

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
GioQveladze

Patch 5.0.3

#1 Post by GioQveladze » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 am

hello
after updates bot stopped working
help please
thanks

Ego95

Re: Patch 5.0.3

#2 Post by Ego95 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 am

/rom/update.lua and everything works again...

GioQveladze

#3 Post by GioQveladze » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:04 am

AlterEgo95 wrote:/rom/update.lua and everything works again...
Thanks it works :)

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 am

That's great to hear but I suspected as much. There were 2 problem memory patterns that I was sure I fixed last patch. In fact this update.lua would have worked on the last patch too. :) Hopefully now successfully working update.lua will the the norm instead of the exception.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

dx876234

#5 Post by dx876234 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 am

Some issues found:
  • Snoop in Varanas has a "Next" entry for next page of TP points, i.e. two or more pages, conflicts with NPCTeleport
  • My mages dont attack the Guardian Rock Spirit's in Malatinas Dungeon anymore in the Survival script, investigating further
-dx
Last edited by dx876234 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 am

Item 1 I'll look into it.

Item 2 which mobs exactly doesn't it attack? Maybe you could run it with "rom/getid" running in another mm window and get it's id too. If regular targeting is working maybe it's just a new mob added to the game.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

kkulesza

#7 Post by kkulesza » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 pm

rom5.0.3, rombot739 after updatde.lua
update.lu patched most of addresses but some were assumed.
Some of these addresses are probably wrong, because i have some problems with rombot:
- very high cpu usage
- teleporting is broken after few teleportToWP()
-bot misses waypoints very often

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 pm

kkulesza wrote:- very high cpu usage
- teleporting is broken after few teleportToWP()
-bot misses waypoints very often
None of these really sound like problems with addresses.

High cpu could be just the waypoint file you are using. Does it happen with all waypoint files, even simple one?

If it teleports a few times then teleport is not broken. What do you mean "is broken"? The game has changed. Maybe the maximum distance you can teleport has changed in which case you could try using "teleport_SetStepSize(val)" to set the teleport distance to something less than the default 115. Or maybe the game no longer lets you teleport.

I'm not sure what you mean by "misses waypoints". Do you mean you get the "We overrun waypoint, skip it and move on" message? Or that it doesn't go to the waypoint at all? Or that it's not going straight to the waypoint but goes by it?

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 am

dx876234 wrote:Snoop in Varanas has a "Next" entry for next page of TP points, i.e. two or more pages, conflicts with NPCTeleport
Nearly forgot about this. Fix added.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 916#p37916

Note: It will still print a "location not found" for each page it doesn't find the option. That message is from ChoiceOptionByName. If the "Next Page" option appears anywhere else I might add the same fix to ChoiceOptionByName.

booting1

#10 Post by booting1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:13 am

Rom/update.lua dont make anythink

sice Rom update the bot will not found

micromacro v1.02 beta 4
Rom/bot.lua
Version 3.29 Revision 739

Tortoise SVN ver. 1.7.9

right click the folger
svn update

Command: Update
Updating: C:\micromacro\scripts\rom
Completed: At revision: 739

nothing new?

when i start Rom/bot.lua dont found a Client game.

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 am

booting1 wrote:Rom/update.lua dont make anythink
What do you mean? What happens when you run it?

booting1

#12 Post by booting1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:43 am

update to a new Revision :D that micormacro found the game Client again ^^

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:24 am

There is no new revision. The current revision is still 739. You probably just managed to run "rom/update" properly.

booting1

#14 Post by booting1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:44 am

oh thank. i have done this only with .lua and there does nothing :D

Moonshine

#15 Post by Moonshine » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:29 am

I still have the reported problem.
I am on revision 739 and always using svn-update.

I don't know how to update using "rom/update.lua" ... should I start it in a cmd window or how to proceed?

Some additional notes:

If I open two RoM-Client Windows, I got to choose the character out of the two choices. Today an emty space is shown,
see empty line in attached screenshot.
The screenshot shows all information on current settings.
I am using an AMD 2.4 GHz PC with 4 GB RAM and Windows 7-64 running
Attachments
Screenshot CMD Window
Screenshot CMD Window

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:34 am

To update the addresses using "rom/update" just type "rom/update" in the micromacro window. Or the easy way is to just run the bat file in the rom folder "fixaddresses.bat". That should do it.

Moonshine

#17 Post by Moonshine » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:29 pm

No, sorry also this was not the solution.
Now I get another error, see attached file.

Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot
Screenshot

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 am

Besides addresses.lua, do any other files in the 'rom' folder have red icons next to them?

Moonshine

#19 Post by Moonshine » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:22 am

No, the first Folder has a green mark and below subfolders do not show any markings anymore.
With the last working version they showed a red exclamation mark on each folder below /Test/micromacro/scripts/rom because of the modified waypoints and profiles

rock5

#20 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:19 am

Moonshine wrote:No, the first Folder has a green mark and below subfolders do not show any markings anymore.
Sometimes the icons can disappear but they usually reappear after you restart your pc. All svn files should have icons next to them.
Moonshine wrote:With the last working version they showed a red exclamation mark on each folder below /Test/micromacro/scripts/rom because of the modified waypoints and profiles
If the only bot files you edited were waypoint files and profiles (and I'm talking about edited not added. Added files should have blue icons and shouldn't affect green or red icons) then the only folders that should have red icons are the "waypoints" and "profiles" folders.

I'd say the first thing you need to do is restore the svn icons. Try restarting the computer. If the icons don't reappear, you could try doing a svn revert, but you might have to recreate the rom folder. If so then you would have to copy all your waypoint, profile, userfunction files across and redo any edits you did to the main bot files.