Adding missing skills to database

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
mortimer

Adding missing skills to database

#1 Post by mortimer » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:05 am

Hi guys,

maybe you could update the skills.xml with the next revision. For the Battlemonk-Class(Pirest/Warrior) the skills

Code: Select all

<skill name="PRIEST_EXPLOSION_OF_FIGHTING_SPIRIT" id="491362" mana="15" range="50" reqbuffname="501977" reqbufftarget="player"/>
<skill name="PRIEST_FIGHTING_SPIRIT_COMBINATION" id="491363" mana="30" range="50" cooldown="6" reqbuffname="501977" reqbufftarget="player"/>
<skill name="PRIEST_ASCENDING_DRAGON_STRIKE" id="491364" rage="30" range="50" reqbuffname="501977" reqbufftarget="player"/>
should have these in:

Code: Select all

type="damage" target="enemy"
It would be also nice if the Mage/Warden skills "Earth Groaning Wind Blade" and "Earth Szepter" could be added.

Thx alot
Mort

rock5

Re: Adding missing skills to database

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 am

mortimer wrote:It would be also nice if the Mage/Warden skills "Earth Groaning Wind Blade" and "Earth Szepter" could be added.
If you have access to the skill why not try writing the skills in yourself and test it. Then let us know how you wrote it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

M4gm4

Re: Adding missing skills to database

#3 Post by M4gm4 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:20 pm

delete ^^
I use the google translator, so do not be surprised if my english is funny